What's new

Has India Proved Churchill Wrong?

skull and bones, its upto you to respond to this cr@p here :lol:

I'm responsible for what i say, not responsible for what people will interpret. :disagree:

On topic, think about it, what we target to achieve is pretty Utopian in nature. All our leaders fails to give a clear image about their economic agenda and how they'll achieve their target. What they do is mere respond to immediate crisis.

We all cry for corruption and hail Lokpal bill has the medicine for all corruption problems, but have we ever thought of bringing in transparency in governance? Which can have a long term and far reaching effect in Indian political system.

Think about it. All we do is search for an Utopian solution while missing out simple ground facts.

I'm responsible for what i say, not responsible for what people will interpret. :disagree:

On topic, think about it, what we target to achieve is pretty Utopian in nature. All our leaders fails to give a clear image about their economic agenda and how they'll achieve their target. What they do is mere respond to immediate crisis.

We all cry for corruption and hail Lokpal bill has the medicine for all corruption problems, but have we ever thought of bringing in transparency in governance? Which can have a long term and far reaching effect in Indian political system.

Think about it. All we do is search for an Utopian solution while missing out simple ground facts.
They don't know that middle class which thrives on corruption is the driver of our economy. Children of this class are the ones who are getting more degrees, contributing to Indian industries and economy, studied due to money earned through corruption. List goes on......

Churchill was right, this is why India is now regarded by many as a Failed state

They don't know that middle class which thrives on corruption is the driver of our economy. Children of this class are the ones who are getting more degrees, contributing to Indian industries and economy, studied due to money earned through corruption. List goes on......

Each and every Indian is contributing to this corruption. Hiding real income tax by distributing family income among the members, doesn't even matter if the family member is a 7-8 year old kid. In this way, you don't have to pay the actual income tax, while having record for every penny spent/earned in the family.

There are loopholes in our judicial systems for the rich's to exploit, and do you know India is among the most highly taxed nation in the world?

It's a slow process and is changing - people are becoming more aware and are not the sheep led by a bunch of guys anymore - change will happen and will take its time. I agree corruption is severe and is ingrained in our psyche. The biggest issues now is employing all the working population of India.

Cannot imagine what will Indians do if India really becomes something like a developed country.
you are still 100 years from proving him wrong.

At least Pakistan is proving him right

Churchill was right, this is why India is now regarded by many as a Failed state

Why dont you go to failed nation list in world ....you will be surprised :D

Pakistan is competing in this list with African nations

Back
Top Bottom