What's new

Has Any Pakistani Leader Ever Received Warm Washington Welcome Like Modi?

you are either trying to act oversmart or you are too naive

we were more foccussed on building owr economy , socio-educational and industrial infra than putting owr money and effort in weapons manufacture

we dint had a siege mentality nor we were too focussed on fighting or fighting for iether of the two superpowers either in cold war era or post cold war era we were "non alighned" hence those who had those tech were very cautous for sharing them with us and since we owrselfs were not in favour of War or weapons production we went for buying them isntead of trying to get them as war remmittence or coilation support

so as indian psyche in we preffer to make owrself more stronger from inside than to keep picking up fights where they are not needed hope you GOT IT :sarcastic:

You're not prepare or interested for any fighting but a power who are busy with you have some purpose of engagement and sooner you'll understand this.. aween papi jhaapi America nahe dalta ;) itnay khobsorat nahe hogaye aap lol

Why we compare our dynamics with India, the stone worshippers. Why would our enemies give us warm welcome anyway? talk about PM gets warm welcome in China, Turkey etc. where this ugly modi will look like a chaye wala...Useless debate

Last edited:
You're not prepare or interested for any fighting but a power who are busy with you have some purpose of engagement and sooner you'll understand this.. aween papi jhaapi America nahe dalta ;) itnay khobsorat nahe hogaye aap lol
well read my post again USA or Russia or china or for that matter any so called "super power" can only force you when you are too economically and militarily weak to fend for yourself and dependent on the superpowers for it but we are not niether owr economy nor militarry is too dependent on USA or its monitarry or militarry aid what we have made so far is by our own hard work and we never got anything as coilation support but we bought it with hard cash ...but im sure you will over look it ... good luck :sarcastic:

2nd largest population and 3rd largest military which is "Highly" dependent on foreign countries for their own security hardware. Buying weapons for USA and Russia and calling self not dependent ? amazing

Currently US is actually making happy India. Sooner you'll see when US pressurize India for what purpose they actually engaged India when India start resisting :)

mr modi pakistan is still alive i stops delivery of f-16 to Pakistan as you said this is taxpayers money i gave you money from my taxpayers i need results immediately Chinese economy is another steps ahead , CPEC is about to complete , DO MORE

Dusre ki khoobsurati banda tabhi dekh pata hai, jab woh andar se khud khoosurat ho. A small example, niche wale comment dekhiye apke, pata chal jayega kyun apko kisi mein khubsurti nahi dikh pata hai ....

Shahrukh khan ka dialogue lagta ha yeh to ?

Jab Pakistan k khilaf bhonk rahe hotay ho to yeh baat khud bhi yad rakha kero ...

_41402962_bushmusharraf1_416bap.jpg

20060304-2_p030406sc-0591-515h.jpg

360_bush_musharraf_0819.jpg

M_Id_107764_george_bush_pervez_musharraf.jpg

well read my post again USA or Russia or china or for that matter any so called "super power" can only force you when you are too economically and militarily weak to fend for yourself and dependent on the superpowers for it but we are not niether owr economy nor militarry is too dependent on USA or its monitarry or militarry aid what we have made so far is by our own hard work and we never got anything as coilation support but we bought it with hard cash ...but im sure you will over look it ... good luck :sarcastic:

you bought not made locally , what you made gave you results after that you to went out and purchase

you bought not made locally , what you made gave you results after that you to went out and purchase
well deu to 150 years of british raj we were a very poor nation with almost minimal manufacturing capablitty so in owr early decades (40s & 50s &60s)we gave major importence to health , education & industrial growth than weapons tech we even were illprepaiered till 1962 happenned and openned owr eyes and since then we started weaponising and by 1980s we started limited tech transfer agreements to start owr local manufacturing to gain self sufficiency in millitarry tech which again got a push on post kargil era and now with new NDA government

but to make it up we "bought" weapons from almost all the sources like sweden , belgium , france , germany, UK , USA , Russia and israel and even after we not part of MRTC or NPT or NSG tell me one nation who is niether a post WARSAW pact nation or NATO-CEATO-CENTO-US Ally which had such a luxury ?

so in the end its all about your internal strenth that gets you what you want than any ammount of coilation support or war remmittence ... Got It :azn:

Can you show me any official source where GOI opposed pakistan on any agreements? Here people talk a lot about how India stopped f-16s, the fact is USA itself doesnot like Pakistan, someone posted US citizens views on pakistan, go check that out, and with elections coming it was bound to happen. India doesnot have any power over US to stop f-16, if US wanted to sell you with loan, they could have. Dont blame us

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...ndias-reaction-to-f16-deal/article8237084.ece

well deu to 150 years of british raj we were a very poor nation with almost minimal manufacturing capablitty so in owr early decades (40s & 50s &60s)we gave major importence to health , education & industrial growth than weapons tech we even were illprepaiered till 1962 happenned and openned owr eyes and since then we started weaponising and by 1980s we started limited tech transfer agreements to start owr local manufacturing to gain self sufficiency in millitarry tech which again got a push on post kargil era and now with new NDA government

but to make it up we "bought" weapons from almost all the sources like sweden , belgium , france , germany, UK , USA , Russia and israel and even after we not part of MRTC or NPT or NSG tell me one nation who is niether a post WARSAW pact nation or NATO-CEATO-CENTO-US Ally which had such a luxury ?

so in the end its all about your internal strenth that gets you what you want than any ammount of coilation support or war remmittence ... Got It :azn:

a nation who had not a single factory of paper, no industrial base, even not own central bank or currency has now become nuc threat to the world so called largest democracy with support of one supplier able to assemble air craft think what happened when we have other options opened. like you

we didn't hoped nato,ceato,cento,us ally , nation knows they can't be our friend

Under Ayub Khan, Pakistan was the super star of the world. It became a study case, an economic miracle. Its airline PIA was at the top of the world.

Now dont go any further than PIA. Today PIA is among the worst airlines of world and Pakistan among worst countries.

I sometime wish if Ayub's economic miracle was allowed to continue, we would have been among the industrialized nations of the world. But alas, corrupt and short sighted democracy struck us down.

Because India also have to support a huge R&D, IT industry and Pharmacy. Ap jaise ghas khayenge lekin tukre karenge wala soch kaha afford kar sakte hai
Your example is a classic case of NORTH KOREA and SOUTH KOREA, you may want to follow NK which has nuclear power n missiles but India wants to become SK. Our priorities are different you see

well you did you got you worked hard you are getting . accepted
what we will going to do you will see

economic growth
pakistan 5.07%
india 6.98%

not too much far away

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom