What's new

Has Any Pakistani Leader Ever Received Warm Washington Welcome Like Modi?

Now it is fighting with China on south China Sea don't go far. What problem india has in South China Sea since it borders China more than India

Why American love just came from India why usa and Indians were not that close before so called world largest oldest democracies only usa knew about it today why because it needs some one to fight and they be behind

It their way in 1 st gulf war gulf countries has troops in front in land usa just using air and support to Arab troops

Similarly using mujahidens in Afghanistan

And using ISIS to dismentaled peace so all mess clean by ISIS than they come

Libya supporting groups to violanced in Libya so Gaddafi goes

Now its india turn

I bet you after ten years you will be cursing yourself helping usa otherwise change my name

I gave u examples tell me why usa needs u when they themselves can fight China so called world power

More incoherent argument with no sources to back them.

India is going to South China sea for two reason;

1) India has a offshore oil block in Vietnam's EEZ.
2) To provide a subtle reply to China for patrolling IOR with a nuclear sub.

Neither has anything to do with US. You are free to connect dots all you want. I repeat once again, India has never fought someone else's war. India is not Pakistan. In fact Pakistan is the perfect example of what India will never do. It wasn't America's fault that your own army and politicians decided to throw themselves into America's arms.

Incorrect.

The difference is that Ayub was welcomed for geopolitical reasons alone and Modi is being welcomed for both geopolitical and economic reasons.
Still doesn't change the fact that irrespective who is at helm of the chair in India, he comes with a mandate of the majority. Be it Nehru, Rajiv, Pvrn, M.M. Singh, or Modi.

Ayub Khan's visit was a juncture when the world was divided and even back then, Jawaharlal Nehru, although spearheading the NAM saw unprecedented reception in the white house multiple times.

26visit1.jpg

Photograph_of_President_Truman_and_Indian_Prime_Minister_Jawaharlal_Nehru,_with_Nehru's_sister,_Madame_Pandit,_waving..._-_NARA_-_200154.jpg

Interesting statement..!! Let's see how many american allies have been destroyed..

★ Great Britain

★ France

★ Germany

★ Brazil

★ Italy

★ Japan

★ Taiwan

★ South Korea

★ Australia

★ Canada

★ Saudi Arabia

★ Israel

Hmmm... looks like real facts defy your assertion.. So let's go a step ahead.. Let's check out how Chinese allies are fairing..

★ Myanmar (land of milk and honey)

★ Pakistan (Duh..!!)

★ North Korea (Slow claps..)
the list shows america cant be the friend of muslim countries. saudi arabia is american ally and it only benifits america. Saudis never gained somethings from this allaince.

How TIMES Change

There was a time when India was desperate for US Friendship during the Cold War

And Today it is USA which is Taking India US relations to Newer heights
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@GURU DUTT

Waqt ne kiya Kya haseen SItam

How TIMES Change

There was a time when India was desperate for US Friendship during the Cold War

And Today it is USA which is Taking India US relations to Newer heights
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@GURU DUTT

Waqt ne kiya Kya haseen SItam
rather they are singing

Waqt kerta jo waffa aap hamare hote

or more priciesly

tum agar mujhko na chaho to koi baat nahi tum agar gair ko chahogee to mushkil hogee :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom