What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't keep a beard, it's my personal preference. I don't have to show myself as something I'm not to anyone, if you know what I mean.

I was just kidding, a bearded man has it worse than anyone else.

That's what I was getting at.

3756737010_c01f12ab53.jpg

Bread, your future? Sometimes bilal you have to make these choices in life.

I don't keep a beard, it's my personal preference. I don't have to show myself as something I'm not to anyone, if you know what I mean.

i keep a beard. i weat topi and shalwaar qameez and walk to mosque...most brits are nice people and if they cant agree with you they wont bug you either...but i fo get that odd weirdo shouting abuse at me...but do i care?

i keep a beard. i weat topi and shalwaar qameez and walk to mosque...most brits are nice people and if they cant agree with you they wont bug you either...but i fo get that odd weirdo shouting abuse at me...but do i care?

The UK is different from the US.

Just open .......

poverty
Toilet
Rape
starvation etc etc

Thread about India like "Bots" which you are famous for. I am Damn sure you will feel as same as you were before :tup:

I guess you've never read my pro-India threads before.

It is getting harder & harder to live as a Muslim, whether you live in a non-Muslim or Muslim country. Muslims have disgraced not only their religion, but themselves. The r
eputation that Muslims are getting all over the world is becoming more & more justified everyday, but Islam does not deserve this reputation. Muslims today are a disgrace. Muslim nations today are a disgrace.

It shames & pains me to say this, but Muslims today are associated solely with savagery & suicide bombings. Right now, the arena on the WOT is Afghanistan-Pakistan, but it is about to shift very quickly to the Middle East & North Africa, with the rising presence of the AQAP, AQIM, groups like Al-Shabaab etc. The Muslim world in the Middle East & Africa is gripped in turmoil & anarchy.

Muslims have disgraced themselves all over the world, by showing no respect to innocent non-Muslims & their innocent fellow Muslims. People talk about how Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, but it seems to me like extremism is increasing, it is amongst the ignorant & the desperate in poor nations that Islam is spreading the fastest. Educated people are going away from Islam, & it is the Muslims that are responsible for that. People are getting disillusioned with Muslims.

Why such an emotional outburst Bilal MIa
were u stoped at a foreign airport by way of so called random checks
dont worry , coz even i was stopped
even though i only had a Shahid Afridi style beard

Why such an emotional outburst Bilal MIa
were u stoped at a foreign airport by way of so called random checks

No, there is a thing called 'self reflection'. I also have some bipolar tendencies, I go "up & down" from time to time.

Before all this terrorism garbage started, things used to be pretty cool.

Lax security, no fear of being stereotyped, general respect and so on.

Pakistan used to have a good image amongst those who knew it, though a small amount but they found if cultured, hospitable and mysterious. It was still unknown to many and that adds to the aura. Time Magazine once wrote that "Pakistan has the world respect" owing to its actions and audacity.

But these extremists F'ed it up, now look at everything.

Big difference between what people thought when my Uncle went to stdy abroad and when I am.

Things might change, they always do but severe damage has been done to Islam and Muslim countries.

Before all this terrorism garbage started, things used to be pretty cool.

Lax security, no fear of being stereotyped, general respect and so on.

Pakistan used to have a good image amongst those who knew it, though a small amount but they found if cultured, hospitable and mysterious. It was still unknown to many and that adds to the aura. Time Magazine once wrote that "Pakistan has the world respect" owing to its actions and audacity.

But these extremists F'ed it up, now look at everything.

Big difference between what people thought when my Uncle went to stdy abroad and when I am.

Things might change, they always do but severe damage has been done to Islam and Muslim countries.

True, although I would argue it is not limited to Pakistan, but most nations where Muslims reside in high number. I've been going to Bahrain quite a bit, I used to go to Syria for 'ziyaraat', Iran & Iraq as well. All these countries I have a great love & attachment to are in a state of anarchy. Whether you look at what is about to come up next in Yemen, Syria, other N.African countries as well, I fear for the Muslim world.

^I think we were ALWAYS extremist. We always looked at people among us different from us, whether by ethnicity, by caste, by social status, by profession, by gender, by language..., and tried to dominate the other. And the shortcut way to get there was by making the other irrelevant, often by killing them.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam) told us in an hadith:

” There will come a time when holding on to your Iman (belief) will be
like holding on to hot coals”.

We are living in End Times Simple as that and ghazwa e hind

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam) told us in an hadith:

” There will come a time when holding on to your Iman (belief) will be
like holding on to hot coals”.

We are living in End Times Simple as that and ghazwa e hind

I guess it seems like the end times for you guys, but the party as just began..:victory:

And Akhand Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom