What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilal-
Bihar is a state in eastern India. It is the 12th largest state in terms of geographical size at 38,202 sq mi (94,163 km²) and 3rd largest by population. Close to 85% of the population lives in villages. Almost 58% of Biharis are below the age of 25, which is the highest proportion in India.

Does it help?-

Bilal-
Bihar is a state in eastern India. It is the 12th largest state in terms of geographical size at 38,202 sq mi (94,163 km²) and 3rd largest by population. Close to 85% of the population lives in villages. Almost 58% of Biharis are below the age of 25, which is the highest proportion in India.

Does it help?-

huhhhh?????

This one certainly will-

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSN0uAKkQd0[/video]

I am trying to chill him up- unless if you have some other plans to stir him up?-

Antarctica is Earth's southernmost continent, encapsulating the South Pole. It is situated in the Antarctic region of the southern hemisphere, almost entirely south of the Antarctic Circle, and is surrounded by the Southern Ocean. At 14.0 million km2 (5.4 million sq mi), it is the fifth-largest continent in area after Asia, Africa, North America, and South America. About 98% of Antarctica is covered by ice that averages at least 1.6 kilometres (1.0 mi) in thickness.

does it help?

Antarctica is Earth's southernmost continent, encapsulating the South Pole. It is situated in the Antarctic region of the southern hemisphere, almost entirely south of the Antarctic Circle, and is surrounded by the Southern Ocean. At 14.0 million km2 (5.4 million sq mi), it is the fifth-largest continent in area after Asia, Africa, North America, and South America. About 98% of Antarctica is covered by ice that averages at least 1.6 kilometres (1.0 mi) in thickness.

does it help?

Depends what you tried to do?-

So

DuhhHHH!!!

Well, in some parts of UK, airport security will not bother about brown skinned muslims, but white people will be searched properly. :)
I saw it myself with my muslim friends.

Some IRA guys are still lurking somewhere.

Yeah, but being Irish is no more being a terrorist. Before and during the civil war (US), southerners were treated even worse. They faced it much worse than the Muslims do today. But now they are known for their own charm.

Just a few years down the line, and it will all be as good as can be.

The hopelessness we witness among the few is not going to last long, and we bhartis should quickly take advantage of it and score some brownie points :partay::flame::smokin:

Yeah, but being Irish is no more being a terrorist. Before and during the civil war (US), southerners were treated even worse. They faced it much worse than the Muslims do today. But now they are known for their own charm.

Just a few years down the line, and it will all be as good as can be.

The hopelessness we witness among the few is not going to last long, and we bhartis should quickly take advantage of it and score some brownie points :partay::flame::smokin:

President- your sensible posts made me offer you a joint-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom