What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar, I think, you should move to Canada where you can meet all nationalities, all races and respected people. In US where I completed my high education university, I found American are not friendly toward Muslims which is sad. I understand your worry.

Pls learn to avoid bad topics that make you angry. You will be normal. Not first time, similar to Abottabad cases that hurt us the most.

I've lived here for the past 10 years, & had no trouble in this country at all. It's a great country, & I have a huge admiration for the people here. Everyone has a bad day. Thanks for the advice though, appreciate it.

Bilal, there were times when the Irish were the biggest terrorists. Their being Irish was a crime in itself. But all that changed.

Don't sweat hard on it, your religion is not in danger.

Dont try to hide the creepness now. JonAsad doesnt hide.

since the Mods disabled the PM's- JonAsad does not hide anything- - otherwise you wouldn't know-

^I think we were ALWAYS extremist. We always looked at people among us different from us, whether by ethnicity, by caste, by social status, by profession, by gender, by language..., and tried to dominate the other. And the shortcut way to get there was by making the other irrelevant, often by killing them.

what are you on about...elaborate

Bilal, there were times when the Irish were the biggest terrorists. Their being Irish was a crime in itself. But all that changed.

good comment...me likes

Well, in some parts of UK, airport security will not bother about brown skinned muslims, but white people will be searched properly. :)
I saw it myself with my muslim friends.

Some IRA guys are still lurking somewhere.

I prescribe you some Manoj Tiwari songs Bilal, that shall cheer you up:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom