What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, young man Bilal you are transforming normal to crazier!

As a moderate Muslim, my advice for you is to learn and control your emotional regarding whatever bad people poke at you or fun of your religion. You must show your positive attitude and respect others yourself in action. What I do is never talk about religion with other people in too big conflicts interests but faith yourself in deep heart, Allah know everything.

Please avoid Arab/Palestine protest organization, they are not necessary need for Pakistanis. We Pakistanis MUST turn to focus on our country first.

^ Come out with it then. What else do you want us to face? Do you want us served hot or cold? Medium rare or well-done?

Dude go to bar a drink till you drop or open few poverty threads, you will just feel yourself again!

I just found out that opening poverty threads is against the rules. I don't go against the rules, or open multiple backup accounts either. So can we just stick to the topic, or talk elsewhere about other stuff?

I guess it seems like the end times for you guys, but the party as just began..:victory:

And Akhand Bharat

Lol both of your posts started well and ended like sh!t-

seriously, young man Bilal you are transforming normal to crazier!

As a moderate Muslim, my advice for you is to learn and control your emotional regarding whatever bad people poke at you or fun of your religion. You must show your positive attitude and respect others yourself in action. What I do is never talk about religion with other people in too big conflicts interests but faith yourself in deep heart, Allah know everything.

Please avoid Arab/Palestine protest organization, they are not necessary need for Pakistanis. We Pakistanis MUST turn to focus on our country first.

I understand exactly what you're saying, & trust me, I'm not crazy :)

I'm a pretty average guy. I respect others, & have friends from all races, religions & nationalities. I never talk about religion or politics with anyone.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam) told us in an hadith:

” There will come a time when holding on to your Iman (belief) will be
like holding on to hot coals”.

We are living in End Times Simple as that and ghazwa e hind

Symptoms of Obsessive Compulsion Disorder!

I just found out that opening poverty threads is against the rules. I don't go against the rules, or open multiple backup accounts either. So can we just stick to the topic, or talk elsewhere about other stuff?

You should do it- Keep the primary one for sane conversations- and backup ones for opening insane threads like these :D-

bilal

Talk about this to your friend or something if your having a bad day.

I understand exactly what you're saying, & trust me, I'm not crazy :)

I'm a pretty average guy. I respect others, & have friends from all races, religions & nationalities. I never talk about religion or politics with anyone.

Yaar, I think, you should move to Canada where you can meet all nationalities, all races and respected people. In US where I completed my high education university, I found American are not friendly toward Muslims which is sad. I understand your worry.

Pls learn to avoid bad topics that make you angry. You will be normal. Not first time, similar to Abottabad cases that hurt us the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom