What's new

Harder & harder to be a Muslim everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something triggered this emo outbreak for sure.

No one's being emo about it, just had a bad day.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

My friend, you didn't make fool of yourself, because it's a forum. We just don't care.

If you don't care, you shouldn't be on this thread, & responding to my posts. But you are. I don't know why Indians have to butt into every single thread about Pakistan or Muslims.

Lol- thats exactly what i thought- :D-

Me too.....

----------------------------------------

@topic.....

Well its disturbing but its true........And we all know the reasons for this ...don't we?

No one's being emo about it, just had a bad day.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

If you don't care, you shouldn't be on this thread, & responding to my posts. But you are. I don't know why Indians have to butt into every single thread about Pakistan or Muslims.

For fun times.

If you don't care

Dont care about you "embarrassing" yourself..

No, fundo extremist. I was at this rally at midtown Manhattan with friends on "Palestine rights", as someone invited me to it. Israel has become a pretty touchy subject here, especially since many people here thinks Obama is a Muslim & hates Israel, & Pakistan & the rest of the Muslim world has become the focus on everything. Listening to the media here these days is driving me crazy.

This rally, shally stuff won't change anything, except maybe you might get abused or be monitored by NSA.

I suggest you go to a strip club instead and forget all this pointless stuff, they have better rallies in strip joints. :cheers:

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam) told us in an hadith:

” There will come a time when holding on to your Iman (belief) will be
like holding on to hot coals”.

simple as that and ghazwa e hind is around the corner.

I hope no one is offended by my thread, & I welcome the moderators to take it down & delete it. Had a bad day, a lot of things I have said might have offended people, I have no right to brandishing others like that, or have a holier-than-thou attitude, because I am not better than anyone, & I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I'll probably look back to this thread later when I've cooled down, & tell myself how I made a fool of myself here.

Relax bilal, just open a few anti-India threads, just for fun.
Nobody is conspiring against muslims ( or north koreans for that matter).

This rally, shally stuff won't change anything, except maybe you might get abused or be monitored by NSA.

I suggest you go to a strip club instead and forget all this pointless stuff, they have better rallies in strip joints. :cheers:

That sounds just right.

Bilal I guess u got your answer. It is only due to stuff like these non-Muslims get pissed off and rightly so.

Relax bilal, just open a few anti-India threads, just for fun.
Nobody is conspiring against muslims ( or north koreans for that matter).

I know no one is conspiring against Muslims. As I said, the West has very little understanding about most Muslims, but Muslims are also responsible in many ways for the ill-reputation we (Muslims living in both Muslim & non-Muslim countries) receive today. This thread is a little bit of self-reflection, nothing more.

Yep, keep your faith intact, dream about the glorious day when you will rule India again, watch a few Zaid Hamid videos, and Zakir Naik ones, good for boosting self confidence.

BTW, remember god is testing you. Whenever you are faced with overwhelming evidence of you being wrong, stick to your faith. Because god is testing you.

so so true..
all the prophecies are showing up...

The rally wasn't held by Muslims actually, it was actually a lot of Christians there. The organizer was an Arab Christian, an acquaintance of mine. A very "liberal" crowd too, from all ethnicities & religions. I went there because I got invited to it, I'm not politically active, I'm a pretty average guy.

The nukes are around the corner too.:lol:

Bilal- why are you so much concerned with what others think about you?-
I understand you live in USA and you may encounter some one abusing you etc etc- Why bother? Go on with your life-

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
— Eleanor Roosevelt

My opinion, religion is a personal matter, dont force your views on others, don't discuss religion with everyone, limit religious activities to private places.

Also set a good example of your religion through your actions and deeds.

Grow a big beard too (no moustache is even better), it helps with the ladies.

Can the Indian members "basking in glory" go somewhere else please?

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom