What's new

Harbhajan Singh regrets donation appeal for Shahid Afridi’s foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Indian cricketers ki phat Gai.

Afridi called a spade a spade - what else are you going to call a genocidal hate-monger like Modi?

The Indians can keep whining and crying about their POS Shri Modi Ji.

Bhajji will pick up a gun and fight?? Have you seen this guy's run up when he bowls? Will he wear bangles and dance Afridi to death?
A lot of Indian Sikhs & Indian Punjabis handed over their arses in a Saffron platter to the Hjndutva lot.

Consequently, the pain is unbearable if they don’t satisfy their Hindutva overlords.

Afridi called a spade a spade - what else are you going to call a genocidal hate-monger like Modi?

A lot of Indian Sikhs & Indian Punjabis handed over their arses in a Saffron platter to the Hjndutva lot.

Consequently, the pain is unbearable if they don’t satisfy their Hindutva overlords.
Afridi begged help from harbhajan Singh and yuvraj Singh and both did it.
So next time both will not let Afridi stand at their door, simple.

Phat gayee indeed. Him and Yuvraj were both given a social media sanghee swarm attack following their prior interactions with Afridi on humanitarian issues. Bhajji simply folded under sanghee pressure.

Funny standards on display when Indian stars from sports and arts spheres routinely sabre rattle, even for example when nominated as a UN Goodwill representative - you know the one I mean, Nick Jonas' wife....I can never bother to remember her name...

Bhajji is a pure marasi defrauding the gentleman's game for much of his career with his dumb antics, slapping his own team mates and calling indigenous Australian cricketers "monkey". Such a rant is to be expected from an immature attention seeker like this. I can guarantee he'd pee his pants if he was ever sent to a frontline by his sanghee c/o.

Afridi begged help from harbhajan Singh and yuvraj Singh and both did it.
So next time both will not let Afridi stand at their door, simple.
Indians have some kind of a complex where everything turns into begging - Calling everyone that disagrees with you a beggar doesn’t change the fact that a large percentage of your populations shites out in the open or that India is one of the largest aid recipients in the world or that you have a genocidal clown masquerading as a Prime Minister.

Celebrities always make requests for other celebrities to support charitable causes.

If Harbhajiya and Yuvrani want to place support for a genocidal warmonger above supporting charitable causes, then that’s just a reflection upon their pathetic mindset. Good riddance and now we all know that they support hate over charity.

Indians have some kind of a complex where everything turns into begging - Calling everyone that disagrees with you a beggar doesn’t change the fact that a large percentage of your populations shites out in the open
Didnt expect this from you brother...I had respect for you...but with this comment you proved you are no different to a cheap troll who loses control over his words when provoked.
Same thing happened with @waz after india revoked article 35A...he used to be someone who had a calm temper and balance in his words and thoughts..but ever since india revoked that article he changed completely.
You may justify your behaviour with the happenings in india or the way indians are behaving...but we have to set high sfandards for ourselves..to have respect for ourselves in our own eyes...I know I come as a troll...but trolls like me also sometimes get impressed with the way people like you act even when the things are hot...moreover as a moderator you have that extra responsibility on your shoulders to set that standard.
I know today you got carried away ...I hope this is just that one off occasion when you lost cool and i believe you wont repeat such things in future.

Shahid Afridi’s anti-Modi comment: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh regrets donation appeal for Afridi’s foundation, says will pick up gun to protect India

Harbhajan Singh slams Shahid Afridi after he went on a rant against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Bhajji says that he is severing all ties with him and will never endorse Afridi's foundation again.

Full Interview Harbhajan Singh
They had too. Otherwise their social boycott and trolling by the bhakts on Twitter was on the cards. Also maybe they are offended by comments against their pm.

Shahid Afridi shouldn't have dragged Indian cricketers in the equation. Afridi has a tedency to openly speak up against the Indian atrocities so he should have kept them away even if its for the greater good....

Shahid Afridi’s anti-Modi comment: Cricketer Harbhajan Singh regrets donation appeal for Afridi’s foundation, says will pick up gun to protect India

Harbhajan Singh slams Shahid Afridi after he went on a rant against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Bhajji says that he is severing all ties with him and will never endorse Afridi's foundation again.

Full Interview Harbhajan Singh
It wasnt us Pakistani that trampled all over the golden temple...yet Harbijhan didnt pick up a gun....lmao. another indian tamasha baaz

I never liked this dude called Harbhajan Singh. The only thing I know about him is that he is a serial cheat, probably a ball tamperer like Murlitharan.

Some australians I had discussions with in the past were quite angry at this bloke They said "Harbie" (that's their name for him) had once used racially abusive terms for Paul Simmons, an Australian cricketer of Aboriginal ancestry during a test cricket match in Australia. Apparently, he called Simmons monkey or something. Has "Harbie" seen his own face in the mirror?:woot:

So, in the light of what I know about this character, let me get this news straight. Apparently, Harbie had once helped the Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi in a donation drive, in Pakistan? Fair enough. What kind of a man will "regret" a donation appeal for a charitable cause? It doesn't matter if India and Pakistan have worsened relations now, only an ingrate will bring up a past charity event in this matter. In case there is a fall-out, the least you can do is shut your mouth and not bring up past generous deeds. What a spineless loser!

I get it that it's probably the Modi government that is pressurising failed sportsmen like Harbhajan to lambast Pakistan. But, dissing a past charity drive is an absolute low for ANY human being.

I hope Harbie finds his bearings soon. It's India's international image that suffers when fools like him open their pieholes.

Typical dehati jahill illiterate asshole, Harbhajan Singh. Some celebrity that is.

Shame on you, Harbie.

Last edited:
Bhajji will pick up a gun and fight?? Have you seen this guy's run up when he bowls? Will he wear bangles and dance Afridi to death?
Even Bhajji's mom should be enough for Afridi.

This is nothing new. Pakistani cricketers have always asked Indian celebs for help for their causes.

Here is Amitabh raising funds for Imran's hospitals in the 90s.

I never liked this dude called Harbhajan Singh. The only thing I know about him is that he is a serial cheat, probably a ball tamperer like Murlitharan.

Some australians I had discussions with in the past were quite angry at this bloke They said "Harbie" (that's their name for him) had once used racially abusive terms for Paul Simmons, an Australian cricketer of Aboriginal ancestry during a test cricket match in Australia. Apparently, he called Simmons monkey or something. Has "Harbie" seen his own face in the mirror?:woot:

So, in the light of what I know about this character, let me get this news straight. Apparently, Harbie had once helped the Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi in a donation drive, in Pakistan? Fair enough. What kind of a man will "regret" a donation appeal for a charitable cause? It doesn't matter if India and Pakistan have worsened relations now, only an ingrate will bring up a past charity event in this matter. In case there is a fall-out, the least you can do is shut your mouth and not bring up past generous deeds. What a spineless loser!

This is why I don't like/trust any hinterland Indians of chana daal variety, like this Harbie character. You can't expect any consistency from them.

I get it that it's probably the Modi government that is pressurising failed sportsmen like Harbhajan to lambast Pakistan. But, dissing a past charity drive is an absolute low for ANY human being.

I hope Harbie finds his bearings soon. It's India's international image that suffers when fools like him open their pieholes. With a $hitface like that, they wouldn't allow Harbie inside any of the nightclubs I frequent. :undecided::undecided:

Typical dehati jahill illiterate asshole, Harbhajan Singh. Some celebrity that is.

Shame on you, Harbie.

Actually Aussies call him "Bhajji".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom