What's new

Harbhajan Singh regrets donation appeal for Shahid Afridi’s foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have our political difference at home, but outside modi is our PM. Simple.

He may be YOUR pm, not mine. I will not piss on Narendra Modi if he were on fire. I am disgusted by his face. End of story.

I will abuse and insult that genocidal bastard in every platform and every opportunity. Whether online or offline. No consideration will be given to his PM post. The more embarrassment it causes him and his followers, the better.

So to be Indian you guys need the worship Modi?
Same as every North Korean has the worship Kim Jong in to be north Korean?
On I understand your problem.

You got it right. We call mainstream Indian media as "North Korean media" for a reason. Most Indian journalists and media persons are competing to perform fellatio for Narendra Modi. It is disgusting on many levels but true.

Last edited:
Your onion bhajji is a disgusting third class w*nker. A blot in the name of humanity. He has the most punchable face in India, even ahead of Narendra Modi! :woot:

سنہ لو پاکستانی بھائیوں ، ہر سَردار سدھو نہیں ہوتا . یہ ھربھجن گھٹیا آدمی ہے .
آپ نے سہی کہا ۔۔۔ہر سردار سدھو نہیں ہوتا ۔۔۔سردار وہ ہیں جو ہندوستان کے لئے جان دیگا جیسے ہربھجن

IMG_20200518_104745.jpg

So your country is the RSS and Modi?

Pretty pathetic definition of a country then.
Back with more Ironic posts. Day in day out, people from the Islamic republic talk about RSS and Modi.:enjoy:

At the end of the day, a Pakistani is a Pakistani. There is no point in doing anything that makes a penny for them. Be it starting cricketing relation, or hiring Pak actors, undermine them at every point. They come here to talk about all peace and crap then go back and start giving us lectures on who we should elect in even local constituencies 'among other things they do'. That behavior is not limited to buffoons playing crickets or acting but from Prime Minister to Federal Ministers.

Indians have some kind of a complex where everything turns into begging - Calling everyone that disagrees with you a beggar doesn’t change the fact that a large percentage of your populations shites out in the open or that India is one of the largest aid recipients in the world or that you have a genocidal clown masquerading as a Prime Minister.

Celebrities always make requests for other celebrities to support charitable causes.

If Harbhajiya and Yuvrani want to place support for a genocidal warmonger above supporting charitable causes, then that’s just a reflection upon their pathetic mindset. Good riddance and now we all know that they support hate over charity.
You asked what harbhajan will do, i told that is all and simple harbhajan could do. What is there to be upset about.

You asked what harbhajan will do, i told that is all and simple harbhajan could do. What is there to be upset about.

Harbie is a simpleton, I agree with you. That is why he shouldn't run his mouth on weighty issues.

The same way poor you have to show your loyalty to your country ?

idiot! knowing what this govt is doing to kashmiris, supporting a terrorist shows your true color..

I thought the mods here are very serious kind. Like the Airport security guys!

But I almost died laughing at this one..:cheesy:

What is funny in that? I see a contempt for women, a typical attitude to belittle people by naming them feminine-ish.

But then for you, it must be a blockbuster.

آپ نے سہی کہا ۔۔۔ہر سردار سدھو نہیں ہوتا ۔۔۔سردار وہ ہیں جو ہندوستان کے لئے جان دیگا جیسے ہربھجن
Kon lega Onion bhaji ki jaan? He looks dead anyway. :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom