What's new

Happy Republic Day!

May be you are just talking press and sensationalism (and thousands of quotes) and i am talking 'real people', as I have friends and family there (both in forces and civilians). And i did get enough of Happy RD smses today to tell you that this is still the place I call home and it is in INDIA. I come from the place mate.

But, like I said, whatever gives you peace at your sleep... :)
abay tum log itnai barai jhoutai ho na is tarah to mai bhi kah sakta ho kah mai bhi waha par ho internet par bolnai sai kiya hota

abay tum log itnai barai jhoutai ho na is tarah to mai bhi kah sakta ho kah mai bhi waha par ho internet par bolnai sai kiya hota

yaar tu faaltu mein aapni dimag garam kar rha hai.thand rakh..did he say he went to Pakistani Kashmir ? He is an Indian and he is free to go to Indian part of Kashmir,right ? Also there are news media reporting agencies which operate with much freedom in India.So,whatever goes on in Kashmir,we all Indians know with absolute clarity.

Tell me,can you post me any picture of any mass protest,gatherings etc that has happened in Indian Kashmir today ?Nobody cares if you celebrate black white red green and what not days sitting at your home.Where are the people?where is the public support?

Then sir tell me how can I tell you that Nagi Tekri (which is in Krishna Ghati area) that 17 Punjab won from Pakistan where that beheading incident happened, is a part of poonch district and is just on top of village Daraa (which is next to village jhullas, painch, khanetar and village Kanuyiann, right opposite to poonch city), which is right on the banks of confluence of River Betaar and River Pulast and on the other side of the river is Village Ajote and village Gulpur, from where the road to 'Chakkan da bagh' goes, which is the civilian LOC crossing point... Would you expect that from a guy who's non-native? would you even know 10% of that? Busted?

May be you are just talking press and sensationalism (and thousands of quotes) and i am talking 'real people', as I have friends and family there (both in forces and civilians). And i did get enough of Happy RD smses today to tell you that this is still the place I call home and it is in INDIA. I come from the place mate.

But, like I said, whatever gives you peace at your sleep... :)

Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed
Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed - Indian Express
why only in kashmir why not in other parts of country is this how republic day is celebrated

Republic Day: Mobiles, wireless services in Kashmir Valley jammed - Indian Express
why only in kashmir why not in other parts of country is this how republic day is celebrated

The reason is very simple my friend... It is a disturbed area, because our neighbor has problems with us living in peace and if they don't have an issue, they can't justify such a big defence force and that has created problems. No one is saying that there are no problems, but black day blah blah is all restrictive activity and press hoopla is propaganda. If it had been what you really make it out to be, we wouldn't have had to lift the President's rule. ain't it?

Then sir tell me how can I tell you that Nagi Tekri (which is in Krishna Ghati area) that 17 Punjab won from Pakistan where that beheading incident happened, is a part of poonch district and is just on top of village Daraa (which is next to village jhullas, painch, khanetar and village Kanuyiann, right opposite to poonch city), which is right on the banks of confluence of River Betaar and River Pulast and on the other side of the river is Village Ajote and village Gulpur, from where the road to 'Chakkan da bagh' goes, which is the civilian LOC crossing point... Would you expect that from a guy who's non-native? would you even know 10% of that? Busted?

you consulted google maps :P

No flag-hoisting in Kashmir on India's Republic Day
Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:19AM
Share | Email | Print

Indian police patrol on the deserted streets of Srinagar, Kashmir on January 26, 2010.
The state administration in Indian-administered Kashmir has observed India's 60th Republic Day without hoisting the national flag.

Senior state officials said that hoisting the banner was seen as a "needless provocation" to the separatist elements in the area, The Times of India reported on Wednesday.

A high state of alert was in place on Tuesday at Lal Chowk, the heart of heavily guarded Srinagar and the site of celebrations.

Most people stayed indoors in response to a strike called by separatists.
PressTV - No flag-hoisting in Kashmir on India's Republic Day

you consulted google maps :P

Ha ha ha... i can quote the names of Indian and Pakistani posts that are not on any map, my dear friend... That border is my home... but, yes, for conspiracy theorists, there is always an alibi... cheers!

Share | Email | Print

Indian police patrol on the deserted streets of Srinagar, Kashmir on January 26, 2010.
The state administration in Indian-administered Kashmir has observed India's 60th Republic Day without hoisting the national flag.

Senior state officials said that hoisting the banner was seen as a "needless provocation" to the separatist elements in the area, The Times of India reported on Wednesday.

A high state of alert was in place on Tuesday at Lal Chowk, the heart of heavily guarded Srinagar and the site of celebrations.

They avoid hoisting at certain places, but Bakshi Stadium always has a parade and flag hoisting... here we go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0bstrGPno

Share | Email | Print

errr.. this was our 64th republic day.

You see? You are inching closer to that black-out that I was talking about earlier.

Share | Email | Print

LOOOOL, PressTv the loony TV channel.
Why don't you quote RupeeNews instead! :rofl:

errr.. this was our 64th republic day.

You see? You are inching closer to that black-out that I was talking about earlier.

Uska to black-out already ho chuka hai, dimagh ki batti bujh chuki hai.

Now only black-total darkness. :lol:

Why did the Govt. jam mobile networks in Pakistan during Muharram? To celebrate a 'black-day'?

LOOOOL, PressTv the loony TV channel.
Why don't you quote RupeeNews instead! :rofl:

Uska to black-out already ho chuka hai, dimagh ki batti bujh chuki hai.

Now only black-total darkness. :lol:

Why did the Govt. jam mobile networks in Pakistan during Muharram? To celebrate a 'black-day'?

that was security risk but according to you that dont happen in india and why only in kashmir

A complete shutdown is observed in the Kashmir Valley in response to the call given by Millitant outfit Hizbul Mujahideen and various other seperatist groups,following the Republic day celebrations by Indian authorities in Srinagar's Bakshi stadium.
1359200193-republic-day-in-kashmir_1750895.jpg

Republic day in Kashmir | Demotix.com

Because your Army send terrorists to Kashmir to kill innocent civilians and disrupt these events. They can't come themselves after all.

our army send terrorist from azad kashmir than is your army sleeping at loc

Ha ha ha... i can quote the names of Indian and Pakistani posts that are not on any map, my dear friend... That border is my home... but, yes, for conspiracy theorists, there is always an alibi... cheers!
They avoid hoisting at certain places, but Bakshi Stadium always has a parade and flag hoisting... here we go..

Oye it was Black Day. Didn't you see people wearing Black jackets.

Oh, sorry, I forgot it is Winter and Kashmir is very cold. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom