What's new

Happy Republic Day!

See this is the attitude I am talking about. Disgusting sense of complacency and impotence. No aspirations whatsoever. Can you imagine how much our ancestors have bled for this nation only to be wasted by successive generations of litterers, corrupt, lazy, losers. And how much Indians romanticize their faults and shortcomings. My heart bleeds for this nation. How much suffering India has gone through the last millenium. Our history is one of the most glorious and the most tragic at the same time. Today, we must be determined to make India the intellectual, cultural, technological, economic powerhouse that it once was. Only then we will have done justice to our ancestors. We must work until the sweat, tears and blood of our ancestors is rewarded. The soil of the motherland is desperate to grow flowers of prosperity once more.
Feeling and doing are two different thing.

Come back to India and start doing for your country. Hope you return to India.

you see the Delhi Police contingent (average height of 144 men is 6Ft plus) and you just wonder, what the heck, why are these guys not in the Infantry... Very very impressive... Thank for uploading the RD parade @KRAIT

Last edited by a moderator:
you see the Delhi Police contingent (average height of 144 men is 6Ft plus) and you just wonder, what the heck, why are these guys not in the Infantry... Very very impressive... Thank for uploading the RD parade @KRAIT

Is height all that is required to be a good soldier???
What about the Gorkhas or Khambas or Ladakhis or Nagas? How tall are they usually? :)

Even the height of the Delhi Police, does that make them better policemen? I'm not sure.....:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all Indian members, I was looking forward to the fly past, but sadly it was a short affair again no MiG-21s, Mirage-2000s or Tejas participating. :angry:
Anyways, enjoy the video. :enjoy:

[video]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Watch-Spectacular-flypast-by-the-IAF/videoshow/18195115.cms[/video]

Is height all that is required to be a good soldier???
What about the Gorkhas or Khambas or Ladakhis or Nagas? How tall are they usually? :)

Even the height of the Delhi Police, does that make them better policemen? I'm not sure.....:azn:

I know mate. You forgot Garwhal and Kumaun also... But, nevertheless, that bunch of 144men did look impressive and thats why the always win the best contingent... I didn't mean to infer any disrespect on the heights of others)...

I know mate. You forgot Garwhal and Kumaun also... But, nevertheless, that bunch of 144men did look impressive and thats why the always win the best contingent... I didn't mean to infer any disrespect on the heights of others)...
I think height can be a good asset in law enforcement... but not as soldier... :)

Hey Amigo, no problems at all. You had a genuine query. Those guys win (and have won many times) the "Best Marching Contingent" prize. And they certainly looked very smart. But how important is marching as a part of policing or soldiering? Not very much I'm afraid.

That marching is part of the pageantry or in simple words- "sho-sha". Nothing else.
Even bravery is not a physical thing; may I add. Its all in the mind and has little to do with Brawn.

Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day as black day
Srinagar, January 26 (KMS): Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and across the world marked India’s Republic Day, today, as Black Day to convey to the international community that India’s continued denial of Kashmiris’ right to self-determination belied its claim of being a democratic republic.

he day was marked by complete strike in occupied Kashmir, call for which was given by the All Parties Hurriyet Conference, the veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani, the JKLF Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik, and the High Court Bar Association. All shops, business establishments, schools, colleges and government offices remained closed while traffic was off the road.Gun-totting Indian troops and police personnel manned every nook and corner of all major cities and towns to ensure that people do not hold protest demonstrations. The occupation authorities had deployed troops and police personnel in strength around the Bakhshi Stadium, the main venue of official function, and other vital installations across the Valley. Mobile phone and Internet services were suspended.

Srinagar, January 26 (KMS): Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and across the world marked India’s Republic Day, today, as Black Day to convey to the international community that India’s continued denial of Kashmiris’ right to self-determination belied its claim of being a democratic republic.

he day was marked by complete strike in occupied Kashmir, call for which was given by the All Parties Hurriyet Conference, the veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani, the JKLF Chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik, and the High Court Bar Association. All shops, business establishments, schools, colleges and government offices remained closed while traffic was off the road.Gun-totting Indian troops and police personnel manned every nook and corner of all major cities and towns to ensure that people do not hold protest demonstrations. The occupation authorities had deployed troops and police personnel in strength around the Bakhshi Stadium, the main venue of official function, and other vital installations across the Valley. Mobile phone and Internet services were suspended.

This is an insult to black people. Racist kashmiris. :chilli:

BS propaganda.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom