What's new

Happy New Year(in advance)

Pk_Thunder

Reaction score
Wish u a very Happy New year including.....

Valentine's day
Basant day
23rd March
14th August
Eid-ul-Fitar
Eid-ul-Azha
Friendship's day
Mother's day
Father's day
Happy birth day

So.In advance Happy new year to all the members of the :pdf:...May Allah bless Pakistan and make 2009 the year of success for our country..Ameen!:pakistan:

Wish u a very Happy New year including.....

Valentine's day
Basant day
23rd March
14th August
Eid-ul-Fitar
Eid-ul-Azha
Friendship's day
Mother's day
Father's day
Happy birth day

So.In advance Happy new year to all the members of the :pdf:...May Allah bless Pakistan and make 2009 the year of success for our country..Ameen!:pakistan:

happy new year thunder bro :)

its so advance until today we never reseve our salary:tsk:

but i am happy even no money :enjoy: happy new year from me all of our forum members.:D

:welcome:New year Nimaz parho achey kamkaro aur Allah Allah karo eidain manaio ramazan enjoy karo aur baki dunyawei fun days is parhaiz karo baki Allah pey choro. May Allah bless every Muslim and help all Muslims in nexy year. InshAllah.

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year.
:cheers::enjoy::toast_sign:

PS: Pls don't drink and drive

Ok guys

Now I am leaving my office. And soon be doing :cheers:

May be will not access site till tommorow

Again best wishes from my side

Happy new year to all of my friends

May Allah bless us with health,wealth and peace .

Wish a good year for our country and for the whole Ummah.

Year 2008 ends with bittersweet memories

Updated at: 2346 PST, Wednesday, December 31, 2008
c5f01ff23ce42889c94c658f267be258.gif
Year 2008 ends with bittersweet memories KARACHI: The sun of 2008 has set leaving behind bittersweet memories.

Overall the year 2008 was a period of many challenges for Pakistan.

Acts of terrorism and U.S. missile strikes in tribal areas kept the entire nation in a state of uncertainty.

The peace process between Pakistan and India came to a halt all of a sudden after the deadly violence unleashed in Mumbia, fueling tensions between two countries.

The people were particularly hit by gas and electricity crisis as well as unprecedented price hike.

However, dictatorship ended leading to the establishment of a democratic set up in the country after 2008 general elections, giving new hope to the people of Pakistan.

Staso tolo nawey kaal ombarak shi. (I am sure you'd all know what it means) :p

Happy New Years to all of you and your family. Enjoy the day, and get out of here. :P

Back
Top Bottom