What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Shakib Al Hasan's Birthday today ! ! he has turned 27 years of age now :enjoy: Wish you all the best :partay:
1622016_633718253344155_333917093_n.jpg

425088_482258915135573_556965084_n.jpg

Happy Birthday to Shakib Al- Hasan. He studied in my university. I have special connection with him. Awwww...... :D

He just needs to calm down and should not show his dick and balls to commentators. :P

Btw, did KKR bought him for IPL?

Happy bday to the man .. may God bless give him strength to produce brilliant performances but not against India :P

He is a good cricketer but an average guy and if he behave properly like Javed, Akram, Tendulkar etc then he will become lagend from Bangladesh and no doubt that he is one of the best in modern day cricket and Bangladesh first superstar

Last edited:
Best all-rounder Bangladesh ever produced, yes. Best all-rounder in the Subcontinent, no. Best all-rounder in the world, hell no.

:coffee:

It was Afridi's birthday earlier this month; he's several times better than Shakib.

Happy birthday to him

He's the best out of Bangladesh,

27?really?he rather look even younger than me :D

Don't say that. He may be not best in the world but he is surely best in subcontinent. We have only one superstar player. Don't say bad things please. :(

Sorry but the OP should know what is he writing.He is not the best all rounder in the world.

HAHA, Best All Rounder ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Please stop day dreaming, who ever said he is the best all rounder in sub continment must be using a BONG @arp2041 what do you think about this all-rounder ?:victory:I will only consider him best if he will beat India in the next match else NADDA

Back
Top Bottom