What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

Why don't you save your energy to troll the viets like before instead? running out of courage after being banned? What now? taking the easier way out to troll your own country?

Just troll commies. If CCP means China, I surrender

Even funnier is how the whitewashed sellout Song Mei Ling's own sister, Song Qing Ling, sided with communism! In fact she became PRESIDENT of the PRC!

Soong Ching-ling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She became the first female President of the People's Republic of China: from 1968 to 1972 she acted jointly with Dong Biwu as head of state.

As you can see, KMT ideology is a loser ideology. It is such a loser ideology that even the SISTER of the PRESIDENT'S WIFE would switch to communism.

When we talked about the massacre, I think no body in the world can defeat CCP. That's sure, CCP is the number one. Yeah, you dont want to japanese to kill our people, so you prefer CCP's massacre. Dont forget about this, for 1966 to 1976, nearly 0.1 billion people here died in china. who did this? YOu and I know.

Chart - Population Growth, Crude Birth & Death Rates, 1949-1996

WRONG!

KMT killed far more. Death rates don't lie. Even the Great Leap Forward (24/1000) was only equal to the normal KMT year 1949 (21/1000). In fact it showed downward trend since then, meaning KMT death rates must have been far higher than 21/1000. Even in 1969, middle of the Cultural Revolution, death rates were 7/1000, which is equal to that of developed countries like Sweden and Norway today.

Before you say this is communist propaganda, look at who made it:

The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis is a unique non-governmental, non-profit, global change research institute. The Institute is situated in an 18th century Habsburg palace in the small town of Laxenburg, about 15 kilometers south of Austria's capital city, Vienna.

Even funnier is how the whitewashed sellout Song Mei Ling's own sister, Song Qing Ling, sided with communism! In fact she became PRESIDENT of the PRC!

Soong Ching-ling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She became the first female President of the People's Republic of China: from 1968 to 1972 she acted jointly with Dong Biwu as head of state.

As you can see, KMT ideology is a loser ideology. It is such a loser ideology that even the SISTER of the PRESIDENT'S WIFE would switch to communism.

Haha, when you meet with KMT every time, you will be out of emotional control. From what you posted, I am sure that, from your deep heart, u r afraid of KMT. That's interesting.

Haha, when you meet with KMT every time, you will be out of emotional control. From what you posted, I am sure that, from your deep heart, u r afraid of KMT. That's interesting.

No, why would I be afraid of a self contradictory loser ideology that could not prevent tiny Japan from killing 30 million people?

Why do you hate communism? Is it because you can't accept the fact that KMT has an American daddy, Japanese mommy, Russian wife and Aboriginie children? :lol:

No, why would I be afraid of a self contradictory loser ideology that could not prevent tiny Japan from killing 30 million people?

Why do you hate communism? Is it because you can't accept the fact that KMT has an American daddy, Japanese mommy, Russian wife and Aboriginie children? :lol:

Hehe, go and prevent CCP's killing. Everyone knows that CCP's father and mother are Russian and Jewish.

好好祝福帖子让一个精蝇污染了,真讨厌。

Damn ,a wretched chinese fly who like KMT is trolling in this thread of Greeting CCP's birthday

好好祝福帖子让一个精蝇污染了,真讨厌。

Damn ,a wretched chinese fly who like KMT is trolling in this thread of Greeting CCP's birthday

But the truth is that in today's China, greeting for CCP means greeting for flies.

But the truth is that in today's China, greeting for CCP means greeting for flies.

你要这么喜欢国民党,就赶紧的滚台湾去,别在这丢中国人的脸,这里的中国人不喜欢你,你还是到ww的网站自己yy去吧。:argh:

Hehe, go and prevent CCP's killing. Everyone knows that CCP's father and mother are Russian and Jewish.

CPC can never match KMT in killing. 21/1000 per year for 37 years vs. 24/1000 in 1 year. Let me calculate. Chinese population 400 million throughout all KMT years. Today Chinese death rate 7/1000 which is equal to developed countries like Italy and Sweden, it is natural death rate. Subtract 7/1000 the natural death rate from KMT death rate = 14/1000. So KMT killed 5.2 million people per year or 192.4 million people in 37 years.

CPC doesn't even have relations with Israel until 1992. That is, Mao regarded the state of Israel as NONEXISTENT. So who has relations with Jews?

But KMT? They love Jews: History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another wave of 18,000 Jews from Germany, Austria, and Poland immigrated to Shanghai at the end of 1930s and the early of 1940s.[26] Shanghai at the time was an open city and did not have restrictions on immigration, and some Chinese diplomats such as Ho Feng Shan issued "protective" passports.

And speaking of Russians: Chiang Fang-liang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

你要这么喜欢国民党,就赶紧的滚台湾去,别在这丢中国人的脸,这里的中国人不喜欢你,你还是到ww的网站自己yy去吧。:argh:

别随便代表中国人,你们的主子的伎俩不适用了,过时了。

CPC can never match KMT in killing. 21/1000 per year for 37 years vs. 24/1000 in 1 year. Let me calculate. Chinese population 400 million throughout all KMT years. Today Chinese death rate 7/1000 which is equal to developed countries like Italy and Sweden, it is natural death rate. Subtract 7/1000 the natural death rate from KMT death rate = 14/1000. So KMT killed 5.2 million people per year or 192.4 million people in 37 years.

CPC doesn't even have relations with Israel until 1992. That is, Mao regarded the state of Israel as NONEXISTENT. So who has relations with Jews?

But KMT? They love Jews: History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another wave of 18,000 Jews from Germany, Austria, and Poland immigrated to Shanghai at the end of 1930s and the early of 1940s.[26] Shanghai at the time was an open city and did not have restrictions on immigration, and some Chinese diplomats such as Ho Feng Shan issued "protective" passports.

And speaking of Russians: Chiang Fang-liang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your father Max and Lenin is Jewish. Your mather is from Russia.

别随便代表中国人,你们的主子的伎俩不适用了,过时了。

我就一屁民,连共产党员也不是。虽然我对CCP也有不满,但是我绝对不会傻瓜到认为国民党可以在中国替代中国共产党。而且你是一个种族主义者,我很讨厌你这这种杂碎。

Your father Max and Lenin is Jewish. Your mather is from Russia.

You cannot refute my facts, so you call me names. You know what this is called? Being a dumb loser. This is why KMT always fails.

So basically, what I've proven is:

KMT are proven to kill almost 200 million people.
They've taken aid from Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, USA, and still could not protect China against tiny Japan.
Their leader's own wife hated being Chinese, and the sister of that wife was so ashamed of them, she became a Communist.
KMT leader's own son studied in the Soviet Union and married a Russian.
KMT loved Jews so much they issued them protective passports against Nazi Germany when even USA and Canada refused!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom