What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

这个恐怕只有你自己清楚

Sorry I had patience before, no more.

I tried talking nice to you, showing proof of my viewpoints, and you just keep insulting me. You know what we call this? A double digit IQ loser. But that's OK, like attracts like and so far your loser mentality has driven you to love the equally loser KMT. If you are so serious about your hatred for the CPC, then go start a revolution. Go to China and pick up a gun and fight. Go, do it or you're all talk no walk coward garbage. Then China will be down 1 more idiot and our average IQ would increase.

Seen what you guys posted, I have the intellectual superiority.Hehe

Nah boy you don't have neither. You insult the word "intellectual" with your verbal pollution. You're a double digit IQ attack dog. So which 3P position were you born in? Black american, Japanese, Negrito Taiwanese aboriginie mix? Or white American?

Sorry I had patience before, no more.

I tried talking nice to you, showing proof of my viewpoints, and you just keep insulting me. You know what we call this? A double digit IQ loser. But that's OK, like attracts like and so far your loser mentality has driven you to love the equally loser KMT. If you are so serious about your hatred for the CPC, then go start a revolution. Go to China and pick up a gun and fight. Go, do it or you're all talk no walk coward garbage. Then China will be down 1 more idiot and our average IQ would increase. Your mom must be one of the Taiwanese bitches that got fucked up by US marines, maybe you were born from 3P between Japanese, American GIs and your Negrito mom? Which hole you come out of, front or back? Japanese front American back? Maybe mix, 1/3 Japanese 1/3 American 1/3 Negrito?

Haha,a crazy dog is shouting at its most to defend its master. But as to the responsibility of a dog, you are qualified and professional. I dont agree with your viewpont, but i respect your professonalism.

Haha,a crazy dog is shouting at its most to defend its master. But as to the responsibility of a dog, you are qualified and professional. I dont agree with your viewpont, but i respect your professonalism.

Yeah, I'm a dog, so what are you, a cockroach? Hey, at least dogs have backbones, cockroaches are spineless sh!t eaters.

When you are shouting for your masters, they are about to sell you to Korean restaurants.

Troll much? Try reading the title for this thread. You have derailed it and gone completely off topic.

I'm surprised the moderators haven't banned you for persistent trolling. Since your first two troll posts (#42 and #43), you have continued to flood this thread with more taunts and name-calling. You have made it impossible for forum members to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the CCP; which of course, was your goal.

----------

In post #42, you started with this nonsense:

comrade means gay now in china.

In your follow-up post #43, you made another inflammatory post:

Five stars mean that chinese should be controled by CCP. If not, the red blood will be full of China. so the background is red

Martian himself is of Taiwanese origin, his opinion could be qualified about who is more suitable to lead China. CCP or KMT?

Martian himself is of Taiwanese origin, his opinion could be qualified about who is more suitable to lead China. CCP or KMT?

We'll discuss this in detail after I get the troll banned. I'm busy filing a complaint against him.

The short answer is that results speak for themselves. While the KMT ruled China, corruption was rampant and poverty levels remained extremely high. After rule shifted to the CCP, poverty levels have fallen at a breathtaking pace.

Also, under the CCP, China developed nuclear weapons to protect herself from foreign invasions. I can go on and on, but you get the point. The CCP is the best-qualified to govern China.

I can demonstrate 90%+ support of CCP governance by the Chinese people through three different polls (Edelman Trust 2011, Pew Research Trust 2011, and Global Leadershp poll 2010), but I'm more interested in filing a complaint against the troll for derailing the thread.

----------

Okay, I'm done filing my complaint. Hopefully, we won't be seeing much of the troll anymore.

"This new member has intentionally derailed the thread on "Happy 90th Birthday CCP." He started the flaming in posts #42 and #43. He has persisted in taunting and name-calling to continue derailing the thread.

Please ban him. Thank you."

We'll discuss this in detail after I get the troll banned. I'm busy filing a complaint against him.

The short answer is that results speak for themselves. While the KMT ruled China, corruption was rampant and poverty levels remained extremely high. After rule shifted to the CCP, poverty levels have fallen at a breathtaking pace.

Also, under the CCP, China developed nuclear weapons to protect herself from foreign invasions. I can go on and on, but you get the point. The CCP is the best-qualified to govern China.

I can demonstrate 90%+ support of CCP governance by the Chinese people through three different polls (Edelman Trust 2011, Pew Research Trust 2011, and Global Leadershp poll 2010), but I'm more interested in filing a complaint against the troll for derailing the thread.

----------

Okay, I'm done filing my complaint. Hopefully, we won't be seeing much of the troll anymore.

"This new member has intentionally derailed the thread on "Happy 90th Birthday CCP." He started the flaming in posts #42 and #43. He has persisted in taunting and name-calling to continue derailing the thread.

Please ban him. Thank you."

原子弹不如茶叶蛋!Nuclear bomb is not worth of a tea-egg

Martian, now that you mention the atomic bomb, do you think the KMT could have pulled off an atom bomb+delivery vehicle in the 80's? Or what if the Chiang family defied the US and went on with the project?

After China solves its internal issues, KMT can indeed have their rematch via the election if they want.

However, they still gonna lose just like in 1949 as most Chinese people still gonna vote for CCP.

Martian, now that you mention the atomic bomb, do you think the KMT could have pulled off an atom bomb+delivery vehicle in the 80's? Or what if the Chiang family defied the US and went on with the project?

If there is no CCP, China should be a developed country. Mao used the bomb to protect the chair under his but not the nation.

Maybe better for you, but not for the nornal people here. I often heard the people say that the TG is much worse than KMT.

lol, i don't have any personal affiliation with CCP. Ironically, my grandfather grew up in the rich family of a KMT officer.

However, i support CCP over KMT because it is the only hope for China, and KMT remains the spineless cowards just like they were 60 years ago.

If there is no CCP, China should be a developed country. Mao used the bomb to protect the chair under his but not the nation.

fk man i was asking about KMT's nuke program in 1970, not CPC. lol you're a fking retard, without CPC China would be poorer than the Congo.

fk man i was asking about KMT's nuke program in 1970, not CPC. lol you're a fking retard, without CPC China would be poorer than the Congo.

I told you so many times, In 1949 China ranked 100th in terms of GDP per capita and now we rank 98th. so we are close to Congo.哈哈

Using the nukes against its own citizens? Nobody is dumber than that. :rofl:

The Pan-Blue folks can never cease to amaze me. :rofl:

No wonder they can only struggle with the Pan-Green folks in Taiwan. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom