What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

我就一屁民,连共产党员也不是,虽然我对CCP也有不满,但是我绝对不会傻瓜到认为国民党可以在中国替代中国共产党。而且你是一个种族主义者,我很讨厌你这这种杂碎。

这就是你所代表的中国人的素质,从你的言语也可以看出你口中代表的那个群体的素质。真的,还是劝你别丢中国人的脸。嘴够臭的。还真的是TG洗脑的残民。什么样水准的人就支持什么水准的人吧

这就是你所代表的中国人的素质,从你的言语也可以看出你口中代表的那个群体的素质。真的,还是劝你别丢中国人的脸。嘴够臭的。还真的是TG洗脑的残民。什么样水准的人就支持什么水准的人吧

就你丫有素质,真是狗屁精蝇恶心嘴脸。

The United Nations, and ALL the major countries in the world, recognize the PRC as the sole represenative of China.

Sorry, you are too late. :wave:

I read all my posts, I never posted that I support KMT. BUt you commies have an illusion that I support them because of my avatar.Hum, typical Commie Method.

I read all my posts, I never posted that I support KMT. BUt you commies have an illusion that I support them because of my avatar.Hum, typical Commie Method.

LOL, I am from Hong Kong, yet you call me a "Commie"? :P

我就一屁民,连共产党员也不是。虽然我对CCP也有不满,但是我绝对不会傻瓜到认为国民党可以在中国替代中国共产党。而且你是一个种族主义者,我很讨厌你这这种杂碎。

其实他对TG的所有抱怨国民党都有,并且有过之而无不及。他说共产党饿死了4000万人。国民党饿死了2亿。他说TG和苏联过于亲密,但蒋介石的儿子都跟俄罗斯人结婚了,并且无视了中苏交恶;KMT从来没有杀过一个俄罗斯人,但TG却杀了许多。他说TG受到了犹太人的影响,但给犹太人发行特殊护照让2万犹太人来华避难的却是KMT! 他说KMT的意识形态有广泛的支持,但连他们总统的大姨姐都支持共产党!但他无视一切证据,在理屈词穷的时候对我进行人身攻击,很好地展示了KMT的“高素质“!~

只能说TG应该赶快让KMT来大陆跟他们竞选,这只能让TG的支持率飙升。

就你丫有素质,真是狗屁精蝇恶心嘴脸。

想想为什么有臭粪这个称呼

其实他对TG的所有抱怨国民党都有,并且有过之而无不及。他说共产党饿死了4000万人。国民党饿死了2亿。他说TG和苏联过于亲密,但蒋介石的儿子都跟俄罗斯人结婚了,并且无视了中苏交恶;KMT从来没有杀过一个俄罗斯人,但TG却杀了许多。他说TG受到了犹太人的影响,但给犹太人发行特殊护照让2万犹太人来华避难的却是KMT! 他说KMT的意识形态有广泛的支持,但连他们总统的大姨姐都支持共产党!但他无视一切证据,在理屈词穷的时候对我进行人身攻击,很好地展示了KMT的“高素质“!~

只能说TG应该赶快让KMT来大陆跟他们竞选,这只能让TG的支持率飙升。

攻击你啥?不要在国外混不下去,回来得到好处就拿TG当亲爹似地

攻击你啥?不要在国外混不下去,回来得到好处就拿TG当亲爹似地

又来人身攻击了!不错,素质真高!

有趣~ 我回国,就意味着在国外混不下去~ 但如果我不回国,那我肯定是贪官,富二代,既得利益集团~

哈哈哈 让我一辈子坐飞机还是怎样?

你可以看看我现在的IP,到底是混不下去还是不愿意住在那里?

Why don't you shut the fcuk up, you disgusting brainwashed handicap coward, if you got balls and hated CPC so much, go start a revolution in China instead of bitching like a two tone whore here? Quality? what quality you are talking about? some bad breath from your stinky mouth? i bet people like you will sell your mother to anyone for the right price, Now get the fcuk out of my face for good, you shameless white hearted running dog.

想想为什么有臭粪这个称呼

臭粪也比精蝇强

有精力你和越南猴子干嘴仗去,跑巴铁论坛搞内讧,丢中国人的脸,我鄙视你:tdown:

Try posting in English. The mods will start banning people otherwise.

I've never seen a JY on pak defence before... Now we've got every type of Chinese there are.

Why don't you shut the fcuk up, you disgusting brainwashed handicap coward, if you got balls and hated CPC so much, go start a revolution in China instead of bitching like a two tone whore here? Quality? what quality you are talking about? some bad breath from your stinky mouth? i bet people like you will sell your mother to anyone for the right price, Now get the fcuk out of my face for good, you shameless white hearted running dog.

While I don't respect his viewpoints we should allow him to voice them.

Otherwise, we are no better than he is. We should show our moral and mental superiority.

又来人身攻击了!不错,素质真高!

有趣~ 我回国,就意味着在国外混不下去~ 但如果我不回国,那我肯定是贪官,富二代,既得利益集团~

哈哈哈 让我一辈子坐飞机还是怎样?

你可以看看我现在的IP,到底是混不下去还是不愿意住在那里?

这个恐怕只有你自己清楚

While I don't respect his viewpoints we should allow him to voice them.

Otherwise, we are no better than he is. We should show our moral and mental superiority.

Seen what you guys posted, I have the intellectual superiority.Hehe

Back
Top Bottom