What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

The KMT has become a semi-U.S. puppet. The psychology is completely different from the truly independent CCP. It would be a disaster if the KMT assumes control over all of China. The U.S. has merely to remind the KMT, "you owe us for your existence..." and it's all downhill from there for Chinese national interests.

There are 2 million Taiwanese sick of the politics and mafias in Taiwan and who live in mainland China permanently. That is compared to 500,000 Taiwanese Americans.

I hate to say this, but it was the KMT that drove them out. That said, I'd welcome KMT to come back to China as an opposition party. It would guarentee a democratic but firmly CPC China for eternity. They'd be jokes of oppositions just like Worker's Party of Singapore is no match for PAP.

Sigh, such is the problem with enslaved nations. But I disagree. Koreans are not the absolute worst. They are tied with white Americans. Read this article.

Healing Matrix: Unlearning Stereotypes of Asians - A Personal Journey

I once worked in an office with many women from China. I had previously assumed that East Asian women, including Chinese women, were less likely to work outside the home compared to American women, so I was very surprised when one of my co-workers told me how surprised she was to see 'so many housewives' in the US.

Many of the Chinese women I worked with were very loud and outspoken, which led me to doubt my previous assumptions about the "downtrodden Oriental woman" as contrasted to the "liberated Western woman".

Getting to know my Asian male coworkers more closely and seeing in person how they interacted with their families really drove home for me the irony of how the average American man lets his wife take a disproportionate share of responsibility for child care and housework, and yet we love pointing fingers at men from non-Western countries, calling them 'oppressors of women'.

Most of my Korean coworkers, unfortunately, would not have changed my stereotypes of Asian male sexism if I had not have exposure to other Asian men. I have no intention of generalizing the attitudes of all Korean men, but those I've observed seemed to be honorable people who usually adhere to a system of debt and obligation (more familiar to us Westerners as 'give-and-take') with their friends, that is, their *male* friends. When it comes to female associates (who are not even girlfriends or wives), the men do not seem to abide by the same code of honor.

A very interesting observation indeed. But in Canada, many people just take the social welfare. So both husbands and wives just stay at home in the most of time.

Yeah, i have the similar feeling as compared to your interesting observation. Many Western women are also gold diggers, not necessarily as independent as in its usual stereotyped images.

想想为什么TG自己的人民的蔬菜水果烂在地里没人管却还对台湾水果蔬菜免关税,出卖自己人民利益的TG。
你在装傻?算了,我没兴趣和你这样的人继续讨论,你很幼稚也很无知,总之一句话,你就不配做中国人,还有去掉你的中国标识吧,希望你自觉点,别连带着侮辱了我们。

A very interesting observation indeed. But in Canada, many people just take the social welfare. So both husbands and wives just stay at home most of time.

Yeah, i have the similar feeling as compared to your interesting observation. Many Western women are also gold diggers, not necessarily as independent as in its usual stereotyped images.

It only means Canadian social welfare is too good. Are you kidding me about Western women being independent, that is only in Hollywood. Desperate Housewives is more like it - locked up in a depressing isolated suburb for the rest of your life, interacting with no one but husband, children and neighbors. Unlike the average Chinese woman who has her own friends and career for her whole life. Even when 50 years old, they go out to play Ma Jiang with friends and chat with neighbors in a big city.

想想为什么TG自己的人民的蔬菜水果烂在地里没人管却还对台湾水果蔬菜免关税,出卖自己人民利益的TG。

TG至少还办了一批人,台湾的塑化剂到现在一个都没办,瞒了30多年都没放个屁

It only means Canadian social welfare is too good. Are you kidding me about Western women being independent, that is only in Hollywood. Desperate Housewives is more like it - locked up in a depressing isolated suburb for the rest of your life, interacting with no one but husband, children and neighbors. Unlike the average Chinese woman who has her own friends and career for her whole life. Even when 50 years old, they go out to play Ma Jiang with friends and chat with neighbors in a big city.

The racist Hollywood is just a propaganda center to promote the Western culture and value.

Using them as a proof is indeed a big laughing stock.

The racist Hollywood is just a propaganda center to promote the Western culture and value.

Using them as a proof is indeed a big laughing stock.

In fact, in the article it even says IRANIAN men of all things are less sexist than Americans in real life. The Fox News brainwashing propaganda about how women have no rights in Islam is a total lie. Women only have no rights in US dominated Islamic countries. In every free islamic country, women have alot of rights. Look at Iraq during Saddam, and after Saddam, where were women's rights more respected? Iran or Indonesia vs. Saudi?

I find it funny how US media brainwashing tells everyone that "only in Western countries do women have rights" and tells the world "only white men respect you" and are indirectly telling women across the world that they should allow white men to have them for free.

In fact, in the article it even says IRANIAN men of all things are less sexist than Americans in real life. The Fox News brainwashing propaganda about how women have no rights in Islam is a total lie. Women only have no rights in US dominated Islamic countries. In every free islamic country, women have alot of rights. Look at Iraq during Saddam, and after Saddam, where were women's rights more respected? Iran or Indonesia vs. Saudi?

I find it funny how US media brainwashing tells everyone that "only in Western countries do women have rights" and tells the world "only white men respect you" and are indirectly telling women across the world that they should allow white men to have them for free.

The Western media is just as usual to keep their phony propaganda against Communism and Islam.

I've seen some Iranians, many of them are very open minded, yet they still support their regime to fight against the US aggression. Their movies are also quite interesting.

The Western media is just as usual to keep their phony propaganda against Communism and Islam.

I've seen some Iranians, many of them are very open minded, yet they still support their regime to fight against the US aggression. Their movies are also quite interesting.

It is funny how they say that they have freedom of thought, yet whenever someone mentions either communism or Islam, they will say, oh no, you can't believe in those, that's baadddd.

It is funny how they say that they have freedom of thought, yet whenever someone mentions either communism or Islam, they will say, oh no, you can't believe in those, that's baadddd.

The Western society always reminds me the wuxia novel 笑傲江湖.

他们真的很像小说中的五岳剑派中的一些名门正派的掌门人,表面上满口仁义道德,总说别人是邪门歪道,其实他们自己比邪门歪道更恶毒千万倍,看着吧,多行不义必自毙

That is a flawed understanding of the idea 'freedom of thought'. But it is understandable that a sheeple from China would have such a flawed understanding. The idea of 'freedom of thought' does not exclude others from presenting arguments pointing the flaws of other ideas. I guess persuasions instead of violence would be difficult for someone from China to understand.

Now THAT is a clear sign of someone totally brainwashed by communist propaganda. But am not surprised that no Chinese-Canadians who have been to the US dared to challenge this nonsense. Chinese solidarity despite real world reality override intellectual honesty.

Back
Top Bottom