What's new

Happy birthday to CCP

Not a fan of CCP, so I will just pass this.

Anyway, have anyone seen the film JIANDANG DAYE? What do you guys think?
Blatant glorification of the CCP. I stopped watching that crap half way through.

Happy birthday to Communist party and all comrades.

The birthday of ours is on October 17.

CPI-banner.svg

Blatant glorification of the CCP. I stopped watching that crap half way through.

The funny part is that I found those warlords back then was the true patriots and the professors reacted in a wise manner.

My, you have come a long way. You have done wonders for the Chinese people.

JHvQl.jpg

Ninety-four-year-old veteran Liu Jiaqi sheds a tear as he dons his cap at a ceremony for "Retracing the Long March," on July 22, 2006. The Long March was a yearlong, 8,000-mile retreat by the Communist Red Army begun in 1934. It was during this retreat that many founders of the PRC, Mao among them, ascended to power. (China Photos/Getty Images)

OCJSp.jpg

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao addresses the 11th National People's Congress in Beijing's Great Hall of the People on March 5, 2010. China had recently surpassed Japan to become the world's second-largest economy. (FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)

CAPTIONS BY TY MCCORMICK. Ty McCormick is an editorial researcher at Foreign Policy.

Source link: Ain't No Party Like the Communist Party - An FP Photo Essay | Foreign Policy

i have always wondered
what do the 5 stars on the chinese flag indicate

are they like in th US flag where stars indicate the 50 states of USA
Or like the Paistani flag where Star and Cresent indicate Islam

i have always wondered
what do the 5 stars on the chinese flag indicate

are they like in th US flag where stars indicate the 50 states of USA
Or like the Paistani flag where Star and Cresent indicate Islam

The big golden star = CCP and the four small golden stars = the ordinary Chinese citizens.

This signifies the Chinese people were led by CCP. :coffee:

The big golden star = CCP and the four small golden stars = the ordinary Chinese citizens.

This signifies the Chinese people were led by CCP. :coffee:

Five stars mean that chinese should be controled by CCP. If not, the red blood will be full of China. so the background is red

Five stars mean that chinese should be controled by CCP. If not, the red blood will be full of China. so the background is red

Being controlled by CCP is still 100 times better than being controlled by KMT.

The Pan-Blue campaign should think about of not losing its ground in Taiwan before thinking about to overthrow CCP.

Back
Top Bottom