What's new

Happy Birthday, dearest Zardari, best president of all time

Pres. Zardari is completely anti-democracy.
He couldn't even instill democratic practices in his own party, which he seized from more capable people like Makhdoon Amin Fahim among others. He got votes on the dead body of Benazir and them made Bilawal the chairman of PPPP to get even more pity votes.

God save Pakistan from this menace. Ameen.

Pres. Zardari is completely anti-democracy.
He couldn't even instill democratic practices in his own party, which he seized from more capable people like Makhdoon Amin Fahim among others. He got votes on the dead body of Benazir and them made Bilawal the chairman of PPPP to get even more pity votes.

God save Pakistan from this menace. Ameen.
How dare you utter such lies in Ramadan. He was more capable and got votes because he believes in Bhutto's ideology. But then, you misspelled PPP, must be a PML-N troll

He was not voted buddy, he was a senator and got elected by the MNAs after he fraudulently become co-chairman by doing forgery with the BB's will provided there was ever, and especially after killing his wife.

He should do a referendum and see how much popular he is.

And he or his party has not brought in any economic policies and his 4 years have destroyed the country. Period.

Bolded Part. Hard to believe a 'senior moderator' like you would make so baseless statements.
Zardari may lose a referendum--and EVERY Pakistani ruler does after a couple of years. But Zardari is duly elected, according to the consitution of Pakistan. Even the very ant-Zardari CJP doesn't deny that. And killing Benazir was done by Zardari? Wow, if YOU KNOW then Bilawal too must know and how much he would be in 'love' with Zardari--the killer of his mother.

Don't just mouth off whatever BS that comes to your mind. Zardari leads a failed govt. A corrupt one too. But even then it cannot be taken away from him that he is the shrewdest, most accommodating politicians of all times in Pakistan, especially considering what has been stacked against him from at least 1988.

I have seen similarly kind of right-wing BS against ZAB; the result was his overthrow and execution. Now there is consensus in Pakistan--including by IMRAN KHAN--that ZAB was perhaps the best politician for Pakistan despite his flaws.

Learn to tame your reflex hatred. Zardari and/or PPP will be likely removed from the position of power within less than a year. You don't have to be in too much of a haste about their departure and that too in a vulgar way.

Bolded Part. Hard to believe a 'senior moderator' like you would make so baseless statements.
Zardari may lose a referendum--and EVERY Pakistani ruler does after a couple of years. But Zardari is duly elected, according to the consitution of Pakistan. Even the very ant-Zardari CJP doesn't deny that. And killing Benazir was done by Zardari? Wow, if YOU KNOW then Bilawal too must know and how much he would be in 'love' with Zardari--the killer of his mother.

Don't just mouth off whatever BS that comes to your mind. Zardari leads a failed govt. A corrupt one too. But even then it cannot be taken away from him that he is the shrewdest, most accommodating politicians of all times in Pakistan, especially considering what has been stacked against him from at least 1988.

I have seen similarly kind of right-wing BS against ZAB; the result was his overthrow and execution. Now there is consensus in Pakistan--including by IMRAN KHAN--that ZAB was perhaps the best politician for Pakistan despite his flaws.

Learn to tame your reflex hatred. Zardari and/or PPP will be likely removed from the position of power within less than a year. You don't have to be in too much of a haste about their departure and that too in a vulgar way.

I'm Anti PPP and Zardari but whatever you stated above is correct w/o exageration....TK is political senseless for sure!!

Birthday-Club.jpg

Heartiest congratulations to the janab Zardari "tum jiyo hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachas hazar" :tup:

May God bless you and you keep on ruling pakistan along with Mohib E Watan Miya Nawaz Sharif
:P

pakistan khappay

pakistan pindabad

Kal Bhi Bhutto Zinda Tha Aaj Bhi Bhutto Zinda Hai

Jiye Shaheed Rani Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto

I'm Anti PPP and Zardari but whatever you stated above is correct w/o exageration....TK is political senseless for sure!!
muk muka still going on sir, even at PDF?
LOL
dont take it serious, just a joke!

hope you know, shansha khalid?
karachi PSF, 1989 till 1992!
shaheed najib ahmed, aziz-ul-ujan, haroon rasheed, bilal shekh?
i guss, PDF still hve peoples who hve the inside stories, there is no question of zardari,s political wisness.
but BB,s murder, will not go away, just like you are trying to wash it?
like they did in islamabad, why till now naheed khan is bieng protected by ISI?
ask these questions, from someone over the top?

my very dearestest everester president, we all the people of Pakistan love you and wish you a life of thousand years and pray that out of those thousand year 999 are away from Pakistan

How dare you utter such lies in Ramadan. He was more capable and got votes because he believes in Bhutto's ideology. But then, you misspelled PPP, must be a PML-N troll

Pakistan People's Party Parliamentarian (PPPP) is the one in NA. The name was changed to avoid intra-party elections and to consolidate Bhutto's and Zardari's hold of the party (an utterly undemocratic process).

He's in power through maintaining alliances in the NA, nothing more to it. If he leaves his position in the party, his reign as the President will be short-lived. There are more capable and loyal jiyalas in the NA than this man.

I wish somebody give him a 20KT firecrack for his bday.

Your stupidity is one the key reasons why oversea Pakistani's do not invest back into the country. Pakistani's in general hate Zardari, because he has literally destroyed Pakistan. He was a laughing stock when he came to the UK, after all he did purchase one of the most expensive flats in the country, when his own nation is cash strapped and a down spiraling economy. People are suffering in Pakistan, and business is none existence because you have to bribe your way through and this is talking from personal experience. I hope he has a fate worst than death, because even a thousand years time history will always paint him as Mr 10%.

How dare you support a man who has destroyed Pakistan, have some shame because none of your fake shenanigans work with me as I was not born Pakistan to fall for such blatant BS. Come to the UK, and you will see a bigger picture. Democracy and specifically Islam is not founded upon a dynasty, so forget Bhutto's Ideology as the only ideology implemented should be Jinnah's Pakistan. I am tired of these fake crocodile tears in gaining cheap political points.

Back
Top Bottom