What's new

Happy Birthday, dearest Zardari, best president of all time

He was not voted buddy, he was a senator and got elected by the MNAs after he fraudulently become co-chairman by doing forgery with the BB's will provided there was ever, and especially after killing his wife.

He should do a referendum and see how much popular he is.

And he or his party has not brought in any economic policies and his 4 years have destroyed the country. Period.
I have a thread on his economic policies and the joy they've brought to the people:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...85-zardaris-economic-success-what-hidden.html

And people voted for the party for which he was Chairman, knowing he could be president. Sindh Khappay, Khappay, Khappay, Zardari sab pe bhari, GA Zardari, Mard-e-Hur

His great economic policies that saved the country and his unyielding support for Bhutto's ideology[/QUOTE] Wow great economic polices? which policies you're talking about?
and what's the Bhutto's ideology?
innocent people are getting killed, PPP regime not implementing SC orders, drone attacks, shortage of Electric power, Gas, petrol, eatables price hike?
Policies ?
Increasing drone attacks?
is this the Bhutto's ideology?

Swiss accounts bharnay wali policy?

Wow great economic polices? which policies you're talking about?
and what's the Bhutto's ideology?
innocent people are getting killed, PPP regime not implementing SC orders, drone attacks, shortage of Electric power, Gas, petrol, eatables price hike?
Policies ?
Increasing drone attacks?
is this the Bhutto's ideology?
See above for economic policy.
Bhutto ideology is Pakistaniyat, everyone having food, water and a place to live, the desire to make Pakistan a super power. That is what we're aiming for

Similarly, why doesn't the ruler who is hated by the majority of the people leave.

A ruler who was not even selected by the people of the land.

but you must admit he stood up against the military brutality in jail for quite a long time, and or ab bhi nath dal ker rakhi hoi hai army ko, which I believe couldnot have been done by Nawaz Sharif, its only Zardari that is keeping army at bay and has put it in a position that it would never be able to over run civil institutions again or if tried will result in civil war.

but you must admit he stood up against the military brutality in jail for quite a long time, and or ab bhi nath dal ker rakhi hoi hai, which I believe couldnot have been done by Nawaz Sharif, its only Zardari that is keeping army at bay and has put it in a position that it would never be able again to over run civil institutions.
Exactly, Zardari has attitude. For example, when in jail, he told the person in the cell next to him that he'd make him PM. And he did make Gilani PM, that's attitude

Exactly, Zardari has attitude. For example, when in jail, he told the person in the cell next to him that he'd make him PM. And he did make Gilani PM, that's attitude

donot know about it, but surely he is known as friend's friend...

Similarly, why doesn't the ruler who is hated by the majority of the people leave.

A ruler who was not even selected by the people of the land.

you've gotta be kidding me!
When people voted for PPP, they knew EXACTLY who they were electing as their president!

This is like electing tehreek-e-insaf, without knowing who's the leader gonna be...
...everyone knows its IK!

you've gotta be kidding me!
When people voted for PPP, they knew EXACTLY who they were electing as their president!

This is like electing tehreek-e-insaf, without knowing who's the leader gonna be...
...everyone knows its IK!
This!
GA Zardari, Mard-e-Momin, Agli Bari Zardari, aik Zardari sab pe Bhari, GA Sindh

but you must admit he stood up against the military brutality in jail for quite a long time, and or ab bhi nath dal ker rakhi hoi hai army ko, which I believe couldnot have been done by Nawaz Sharif, its only Zardari that is keeping army at bay and has put it in a position that it would never be able to over run civil institutions again or if tried will result in civil war.

our people are "hatho ke bhoot hain, yeh batoon se nahi mante"
I would rather have a military ruler Kayyani lead the country than zardari as the President!

Somehow I feel that delusion has taken over the intended sarcasm.

really? I guess you missed kiyani vs gillani episode in last octobor, where gillani practically came in confrontation against Kiyani. It is kiyani who is keeping army at it's bay. otherwise long march was the best scenario when kiytani could takeover government, and no one could have object. Still today if Kiyani comes, major people will love the marshell law..

our people are "hatho ke bhoot hain, yeh batoon se nahi mante"
I would rather have a military ruler Kayyani lead the country than zardari as the President!

Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni khast-e-viraan say,

zara si nam ho tou yeh mati bari zarkhaiz hai saki.

give him some credit here, he is reading a book about his wife, learing about her after her death

Back
Top Bottom