What's new

Happy Birthday, dearest Zardari, best president of all time

376611_409685402400127_1884003574_n.jpg

Bhutto ideology is Pakistaniyat, everyone having food, water and a place to live, the desire to make Pakistan a super power. That is what we're aiming for

You must be blind, because the Pakistan I saw creates a different picture. Inflation on basic products has risen to an extent that people can't afford to feed there own families and have to resort to stealing and robbing others. You talk about water, but hardly any dams have been implemented fast enough to store water for the future. Electricity is a whole new topic, where you could write a whole book in how this government has failed spectacularly. Pakistan is the laughing stock of the world, it has no leg to stand on the global arena of politics. The Chinese hate him, and I would know because some of my friends dads are in the Politburo of the Communists party, he is a disgrace to Pakistan. After 4 years none of the above mentioned by you have been accomplished....don't live in cloud kuku land but come to reality.

May god give you long life and we wish u get elected again

Why don't you do all us a favor and concentrate on your own problem...like the riots in Assam, heard you are doing a great job there.

Exactly, Zardari has attitude. For example, when in jail, he told the person in the cell next to him that he'd make him PM. And he did make Gilani PM, that's attitude

By God you sound quite low class here, If I showed this to some of my English friends they would laugh at the fact that you are so naive..so pathetic. So you consider a guy so great if he made a known criminal a PM...what logic truly astounding, no wonder Pakistan is crippled with pathetic ignorant people like you.

By God you sound quite low class here, If I showed this to some of my English friends they would laugh at the fact that you are so naive..so pathetic. So you consider a guy so great if he made a known criminal a PM...what logic truly astounding, no wonder Pakistan is crippled with pathetic ignorant people like you.
I'd drop the personal attacks, if I were you. And what, pray say, is so bad with being low class? A person does not choose which house he is born is, sir.

And I did not say I consider Zardari great, I just hailed his attitude.

I'd drop the personal attacks, if I were you. And what, pray say, is so bad with being low class? A person does not choose which house he is born is, sir.

Clearly you are not academic enough to know the connotation that low class is also used as a metaphor in the UK for someone who has no credibility and no sense of honor, so therefore he is regarded as low class. You fit this criteria perfectly because you are sprouting BS and support a President that has no credibility or sense of honor. The Chinese have a famous saying, people with no brain have no cure.

Furthermore don't give me those crocodile tears, as you don't know nothing about the poor otherwise you wouldn't be making those stupid comment's in how Gardari is the best. People have no food, water, electricity, law and order so have some bloody shame as its the month of Ramadan, but then again most of your political cohorts drink alcohol so why am I not surprised.

However you didn't answer my question..cat got your tongue, you must be a paid PPP worker whose sole aim is to come to social media networks and sprout typical party BS.

Now I will repeat again, why has your government failed in the following points, inflation, electricity, deficit increase, no law and order, corruption, drone attacks and failing to adhere to SC rulings.

Clearly you are not academic enough to know the connotation that low class is also used as a metaphor in the UK for someone who has no credibility and no sense of honor, so therefore he is regarded as low class.
Well, I didn't know that it was a prerequisite for an educated person to know the way a word is seen among the youth of UK. Typical arrogance shown by an Overseas Pakistani.

Well, I didn't know that it was a prerequisite for an educated person to know the way a word is seen among the youth of UK. Typical arrogance shown by an Overseas Pakistani.

You failed to answer my question...try again because you are failing epically. Well if you are socially inert its not my problem, get with the flow. The terminology which I advocated is seen through out the western world, even in China as well.

You call me an arrogant Pakistani, yet it was your pathetic leader BB who was staying in the UK, running like a coward. Why do they have a house in Surrey worth £7.5 million,where did they get the money.

Typical arrogance shown by an Overseas Pakistani.

You best watch your mouth, because if we oversea Pakistani's did not send money back to Pakistan you would collapse, so be grateful. But you wouldn't understand as you must be a privilege elite. Answer my question, why has Gardari the guy with the cheap car salesmen smirk is a President.

Typical arrogance shown by an Overseas Pakistani.

It's people like you, in which I have a great dislike for bordering on hatred, because you support an individual which has made life hell for ordinary Pakistani's. You called Oversea Pakistani's as being arrogant, but your retarded mind didn't take into account that we have loss money in Pakistan due to your incompetent government. Oversea Pakistani's are so fed up, that the youth don't want to go back to there motherland, because you have to bribe your way through, businesses have been affected as there is no electricity, and the land mafia is altogether another story. So get off your high horse and come to reality....but if not take a chill pill because when your party loses in the election, hope they hang Zardari and his cohorts, by the pole.

It's people like you, in which I have a great dislike for bordering on hatred, because you support an individual which has made life hell for ordinary Pakistani's. You called Oversea Pakistani's as being arrogant, but your retarded mind didn't take into account that we have loss money in Pakistan due to your incompetent government. Oversea Pakistani's are so fed up, that the youth don't want to go back to there motherland, because you have to bribe your way through, businesses have been affected as there is no electricity, and the land mafia is altogether another story. So get off your high horse and come to reality....but if not take a chill pill because when your party loses in the election, hope they hang Zardari and his cohorts, by the pole.
Here again you display that same arrogance. You don't send money back to me, sir, you send it back to your family. Stop thinking you're above every Pakistani living in the country just because of the remittances that are sent back. You don't send them to me and I don't profit a single rupee from it. Or should I say pound

You failed to answer my question...try again because you are failing epically. Well if you are socially inert its not my problem, get with the flow. The terminology which I advocated is seen through out the western world, even in China as well.
First of all, one does not advocate terminology, one uses it. You are not advertising it, you are using it. So don't even try to think yourself as someone who is superior. Secondly, I do not live in China or the Western World. Why would a person who lives in Pakistan be expected to know it? I see your arrogance knows no bounds.
And insulting Benazir when you know full well that she was in the UK only because her life was in danger. We all are aware of what happened when she came back.

You best watch your mouth, because if we oversea Pakistani's did not send money back to Pakistan you would collapse, so be grateful. But you wouldn't understand as you must be a privilege elite. Answer my question, why has Gardari the guy with the cheap car salesmen smirk is a President.
No, I will not watch my mouth. Your remittances have no effect on my life so you can stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

Again you have no answered my question, stop playing dodge the question.

Here again you display that same arrogance. You don't send money back to me, sir, you send it back to your family. Stop thinking you're above every Pakistani living in the country just because of the remittances that are sent back. You don't send them to me and I don't profit a single rupee from it. Or should I say pound

No it arrogant to believe that a party is willing to let a boy be a chairmen, who is known in the circles of London to be a playboy and a alcoholic.You are inert, clearly you know BS about economics..go back to your teacher. Remittance has a significant effect on the Pakistani economy, as consumption of goods and services are imperative. We send money to Pakistan, and are families spend this money and it causes a multiplier effect, learn to research before you sprout BS,as it helps local consumption and businesses. Plus if you actually did some reading, you would notice that remittance helps the growth of countries, with out relying on loans, so it has no strings attached to it. So that's what I call checkmate...best of luck next time.

Back
Top Bottom