What's new

Happy Bengali New Year

Who tells such S@#t? :mad: A country which can't even produce decent author's at least at the caliber of Suchitra Bhattacharya,let alone Samaresh Mazumder or Shirshendu Mukherjee?

Have you heard of Humayun Ahmed? He is better than any Kolkatan author. Even Suchita Sen, your legendary actress is also from Bangladesh.

Have you heard of Humayun Ahmed? He is better than any Kolkatan author. Even Suchita Sen, your legendary actress is also from Bangladesh.
Holy crap!! I have read him. I find his stories very interesting but it is no way equal to Suneel or Samaresh. Have you read Sei somoy,Sat Kahon or Kal bela? Then you will know the difference.

We are the real Bengalis, khati Bangali, Bangladeshis are just Bangladeshis. :D

Baler Khati apnara. Ekta Bangla language institute nai, ekta Bangla lekhar software portondo nai abar bole Khati. LMFAOOO... Haashi koi rakhi. :laugh:

Can you post some pics of Bengali new year celebration from Kolkata? I think you would have hard time to find a pic. ROFL... :omghaha:

Now, enjoy picture of celebration of Bengali New Year of Bangladesh, the mother land of Bengalis.

2014_04_16_16_1_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_4_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_2_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_5_b.jpg

2014_04_16_1_2_b.jpg

Place of birth won't count, only nationality should be taken into consideration, and Bangladesh was not there when she was born, Bengali films, Bengali literature, etc. are way more rich than Bangladeshi films or literature, we even got Oscar and made Bengali films international, even Bangladesh's national poet is also a real Bengali from West Bengal. :nana:

Place of birth won't count, only nationality should be taken into consideration, and Bangladesh was not there when she was born, Bengali films, Bengali literature, etc. are way more rich than Bangladeshi films or literature, we even got Oscar and made Bengali films international, even Bangladesh's national poet is also a real Bengali from West Bengal. :nana:

Yeah, our films suck but our TV dramas are 100 times better that those crappy Kolkatan shows but your film industry revived by Bangladeshi director Swapon Saha who remade Bangladeshi films in Kolkata to revive your industry.

Baler Khati apnara. Ekta Bangla language institute nai, ekta Bangla lekhar software portondo nai abar bole Khati. LMFAOOO... Haashi koi rakhi. :laugh:

Can you post some pics of Bengali new year celebration from Kolkata? I think you would have hard time to find a pic. ROFL... :omghaha:

Now, enjoy picture of celebration of Bengali New Year of Bangladesh, the mother land of Bengalis.

2014_04_16_16_1_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_4_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_2_b.jpg

2014_04_16_16_5_b.jpg

2014_04_16_1_2_b.jpg

Sponsored by Airtel !!!!! :chilli:

We have Kolkata International Book Fair, It is the world's largest non-trade book fair, Asia's largest book fair and the most attended book fair in the world, afaik it is the only international book fare of South Asia.

We have a Bengali film industry whose films have been screened in all major international film festivals, we have many international award winner film makers, including Oscar winner. Even your favourite Bollywood has major contribution from Bengal, since the beginning Bengali directors, music composers, singers, actors & actresses, and other technicians are the major stake holders of Bollywood. Kolkata also host a major international film festival.

We have some of the world renowned painters from Bengal. We have a Nobel award winner Bengali for literature, in short, the world know Bengalis for our contribution, we are the real Bengalis. :yes4::yes4:

Yeah, our films suck but our TV dramas are 100 times better that those crappy Kolkatan shows but your film industry revived by Bangladeshi director Swapon Saha who remade Bangladeshi films in Kolkata to revive your industry.

Swapan Saha type films are for illegal Bangladeshis in Bengal. :D

WTF????? Now people started showcasing their bedroom as well in PDF.. :D

On topic---

10155606_617766841631971_1955140784835950497_n.jpg

Amarkhana border turns into ‘Milon Mela’ of Bangalees
Many could not check their tears as they saw near and dear ones after such a long time

The photo taken from Amarkanda border in Panchagarh yesterday shows that Bangladeshis talk to their relatives living in India

Last edited:

On topic---

Many could not check their tears as they saw near and dear ones after such a long time

The photo taken from Amarkanda border in Panchagarh yesterday shows that Bangladeshis talk to their relatives living in India
why cant they cross to talk to their relatives. Visa costs 1 rupee or something, right?

why cant they cross to talk to their relatives. Visa costs 1 rupee or something, right?

Visa fee 1500 (as far as i remember) passport cost 4500, travel cost to dhaka another 5000. Family member of 6 to travel to India might cost around 50K all together.

Sponsored by Airtel !!!!! :chilli:

We have Kolkata International Book Fair, It is the world's largest non-trade book fair, Asia's largest book fair and the most attended book fair in the world, afaik it is the only international book fare of South Asia.
and every year Bangladesh pavilion in Kolkata book fair gets highest attendance and best book pavilian award. That shows how much Kolkatans love Bangladeshi novels but you are a known hater of Bangladesh. :devil:

Last edited:
Visa fee 1500 (as far as i remember) passport cost 4500, travel cost to dhaka another 5000. Family member of 6 to travel to India might cost around 50K all together.
you serious? I was planning a trip to dhaka last year, did not realize it will cost me this much.
for bd national:
visa = 400 taka (fee = 0 for bd national but IVAC takes processing fee it seems)
BD passport = 3000 taka
bus fare to kol (return) = 1500 rupees
And I think I should add around 500 taka for bribes/facilitation fee.
@BDforever how much did it cost you?

you serious? I was planning a trip to dhaka last year, did not realize it will cost me this much.
for bd national:
visa = 400 taka (fee = 0 for bd national but IVAC takes processing fee it seems)
BD passport = 3000 taka
bus fare to kol (return) = 1500 rupees
And I think I should add around 500 taka for bribes/facilitation fee.
@BDforever how much did it cost you?

You can also travel by train from Dhaka to Kolkata but it will take 13 long hours. Its better to travel by plane. Only 30 minutes to reach.

moitri2.jpg

xlarge

and every year Bangladesh pavilion in Kolkata book fair gets highest attendance and best book pavilian award. That shows how much Kolkatans love Bangladeshi novels but you are a known hater of Bangladesh. :devil:

Who told you that I hate Bangladesh? :D
Even I also go to BD pavilions to check how much they have progressed after we left them. :-)

On topic---

Don't post such things. :D

We have some of the world renowned painters from Bengal. We have a Nobel award winner Bengali for literature, in short, the world know Bengalis for our contribution, we are the real Bengalis. :yes4::yes4:

Swapan Saha type films are for illegal Bangladeshis in Bengal. :D

Have you never heard of Ekushey Book Fair? It has great significance in every Bengali's life who speak Bangla. Kolkata Book fair is largest I know but has zero significance in Bengali culture but Ekushey book fair is the main book fair for Bengalis. Currently the space got more wider. Millions of Book are sold in this book fair.

Boimala20140117121317.jpg

Our Rezwana Chowdhury Bonnya teaches Rabindra Sangeet to you West Bengalis and you say we have no contribution ! LMFAOOO. What a joke! :o:

bonna.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom