What's new

Happy Bengali New Year

I wouldn't live in a prison he calls a house even if i was paid to :lol:..whats with the stupid grills? is he afraid the jamaatis will hurl bombs at his house?

Our tenant in 5th floor requested to attach an additional grill to his window. That's why we attached it otherwise other windows are very wind friendly.

Main Gate of my house. Guys, its very recently painted. I like green a lot but wanted to give different color in main gate. Work in gate stairs is still not complete. Will take some time.

szyhzt.jpg

9focjn.jpg

Last edited:
@IamBengali appear to be poor. Poor exterior.....he claimed to part of King Brand cement, I know the owners. His father is probably an employee.

I, for one, did not know that you are such an asshole.You don't have to be such an asshole all the time. PDF or internet is not a right place for you, you should be in a mental asylum.

@IamBengali Wish you a very happy new year mate. Stay Blessed !!

@IamBengali appear to be poor. Poor exterior.....he claimed to part of King Brand cement, I know the owners. His father is probably an employee.

Well you always were a pathetic excuse of a poster,making unprovoked insults,even brought up his father.Stop stinking the thread loser.

I didn't know that, why so? That means your Bengali calendar won't much with ours.

We celebrate 14th April Bengali new year. Sri Lankans also celebrate Sinhala new year on same day. Nepalese , Bhutanese also celebrate their new year. South Indians also do. Indian Punjabis celebrate Vaisakhi on same day. You guys celebrate it a day later.

Back
Top Bottom