What's new

Happy Bengali New Year

Today is the first day of Bengali new year. Happy New Year to all my beloved Bengali brothers from Bangladesh and India. Its time for celebration. সবাইকে বাংলা নতুন বছরের অনেক অনেক শুভেচ্ছা। শুভ নববর্ষ। :yahoo:
Hey, I have recently painted my house to celebrate this new year. :yay: I want to share my newly painted house to you all. :D

Please give your comments. Do you like my newly painted house? Picture quality is decent. I took these pictures just today morning by my Samsung mobile. It has 2 megapixel camera. So the quality of the pictures are not very good but still I tried to get maximum quality.

i2k8lu.jpg

a46gpi.jpg

flerll.jpg

28v6law.jpg

2v19d12.jpg

2hn51eo.jpg

auc9s1.jpg

My feet. :P Floor is kinda dirty mess. Should have washed the floor to look clean. Anyways...

1214pb5.jpg

2upaa8h.jpg

2qvy49w.jpg

very nice ma sha Allah

I am happy to look at your house. How much did it cost you? Do you own the whole building?

very nice ma sha Allah

I am happy to look at your house. How much did it cost you? Do you own the whole building?

Yeah, I own the whole building but I did not made it. Its made by my father for me. He has another apartment for my sister. My responsibility was to do all exterior and interior coloring.

We celebrate 14th April Bengali new year. Sri Lankans also celebrate Sinhala new year on same day. Nepalese , Bhutanese also celebrate their new year. South Indians also do. Indian Punjabis celebrate Vaisakhi on same day. You guys celebrate it a day later.

We don't celebrate Bengali New Year (Nababarsha) on 15th April, we celebrate it on Poila Boisakh (1st day of the first month of Bengali calender) which coincides with 15th April, Bengali calender months are Boisakh, Jaishthya, Aashar, Shrabon, Bhadro, Aashwin, Kartick, Agrahayan, Poush, Magh, Falgun, Chaitra. So, if you are celebrating it today, then that means your Bengali calender starts one day earlier than ours. :)

Yeah, I own the whole building but I did not made it. Its made by my father for me. He has another apartment for my sister. My responsibility was to do all exterior and interior coloring.

ma sha Allah, great father, and he has given you a great inheritance.

Do Shukr to Allah, that he has given you a caring father, and has given you Rizq e Halal in this mortal world. If you will do Shukr, He will increase your wealth, and will give you more happiness. And I am sure, you will take care of your father too.

We don't celebrate Bengali New Year (Nababarsha) on 15th April, we celebrate it on Poila Boisakh (1st day of the first month of Bengali calender) which coincides with 15th April, Bengali calender months are Boisakh, Jaishthya, Aashar, Shrabon, Bhadro, Aashwin, Kartick, Agrahayan, Poush, Magh, Falgun, Chaitra. So, if you are celebrating it today, then that means your Bengali calender starts one day earlier than ours. :)

14th April is the first day of Boishakh and first day of new year for Bengalis, Sinhalese, Tamilians, Punjabis, Nepalese, Bhutanese. You celebrate it a day later. :)

ma sha Allah, great father, and he has given you a great inheritance.

Do Shukr to Allah, that he has given you a caring father, and has given you Rizq e Halal in this mortal world. If you will do Shukr, He will increase your wealth, and will give you more happiness. And I am sure, you will take care of your father too.

I also own two big show rooms in a big shopping complex in Dhaka , another building in native home district Laxmipur and several lands but these are all from father. I am yet to prove myself. I am not proud of the properties I own from my father. I want to do something by my own. I don't know if Allah will give me chance to build my own house by my own hard earned money since building a multi storied building in Dhaka is costlier than building in London. Land price is sky high. Now people own apartments, not whole buildings. I got a whole building but its not my credit. Its my father's mercy on me.

14th April is the first day of Boishakh and first day of new year for Bengalis, Sinhalese, Tamilians, Punjabis, Nepalese, Bhutanese. You celebrate it a day later. :)

15th April is the first day of Boishakh and first day of new year for Bengalis, maybe Bangladeshis, Sinhalese, Tamilians, Punjabis, Nepalese, Bhutanese celebrate it a day earlier. :dirol:

@IamBengali

in west bengal,today is "Sankranti".Poila Boisakh is tomorrow.don't know the reason though,why our and your calender is different.anyway,I wish you and fellow bengali members here Poila Boisakh in advance :enjoy:.may this year brings more and more happiness in your life.

I liked your house a lot.my own house has similar exterior. :D

P.S.- Long Live RAW,Long Live Bangladeshi Front. :D:D:D may this new year brings whole new level of RAW plots hatched inside your building get more and more success.:lol:

15th April is the first day of Boishakh and first day of new year for Bengalis, maybe Bangladeshis, Sinhalese, Tamilians, Punjabis, Nepalese, Bhutanese celebrate it a day earlier. :dirol:

or probably RAW is stealing one day from each year??whole new level of Time Space Theft??

url

We have the country so we have the right to standardize the culture.....our turf our rules....:police:8-)

Back
Top Bottom