What's new

Happy 20th Anniversary Tejas

It's good to see people who still have zero clues on the manufacturing of carbon composites while living in Mehran era are mocking us. Go on, laugh at us. :enjoy:
Except the fact that mehran is actually on roads while tejas... Oh wait.. tejas is also on roads but on top of a trailer.

I'd rather have an aircraft which is operational and combat proven than a dud plane which with all it's technical superiority still fails to leave hanger.
IMG_20210105_165841.png

We would rather have aircraft of our own rather than wait for a 'Phoren' supplier coming with kill switches and restrictions
Geez , i Lost 10 iq points just by reading this retarded comment.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and Google the number of foreign aircrafts India has inducted in it's airforce since inception of teja programme.

Is it that you don't understand the point or you don't understand what logic really is? 😂
-10 it is then.

Why don't you do all of us a favour and read what I said again. And again.
Thanks to the Japanese.

We would rather have aircraft of our own rather than wait for a 'Phoren' supplier coming with kill switches and restrictions.

like how you have nothing useful to say so you come up with unrelated shit just to have a comeback. You’re pathetic my friend. At least I didn’t attack your nation and gave you proper sources to prove my point, and what do you have, “omg u poor ppl drive mehran hahah”. I think you lost any credibility you have the moment you said that. So now I’d kindly request you to **** off.

Also, if you bothered to read my post and the sources attached to it you’d know that the Tejas is about the same or rather slightly *less* Indian than the thunder is Pakistani. Then again, if you could read you’d have posted something useful by now instead of “omg poor mehran driving Pakistani”. By that same logic at least my People don’t have to shit on the streets. But did you see that comment in my post?

instead of putting empty words here, why cant you refute the picture with all components manufactured in India?
@Zapper already challenged one of the poster above, if you can see that you feel free to reply there also.

Im speaking about the diagram posted above (which is obviously biased) and pointing out how even with that interpretation the aircraft still wouldnt be considered indigenous. I never claimed to be a Tejas expert and I dont care enough about the project to waste my time individually researching each part.

Instead of putting empty words here, read through the post and try to understand it next time

Only morons try to defend dead project and keep funding on a dead horse.....
Engine made in USA, Radar foreign avionics foreign,
While all other related project like Uttam Radar, Kaveri engines failed miserably.

Shy girl ran away in Bahrain at the time of face off. People are trying to heal their BH with bluffing on the forum.

Nothing including F16 or junk 10 can face Tejas Mk1A.

I would accept critical.analysis from.a chinease poster or israeli or British or French or indeed American

They build and have superb aerospace industry and will bow and accept superiority .

but from.pakistanis it's water off ducks back and you guys know why we treat your commentary with disdain

I would accept critical.analysis from.a chinease poster or israeli or British or French or indeed American

They build and have superb aerospace industry and will bow and accept superiority .

but from.pakistanis it's water off ducks back and you guys know why we treat your commentary with disdain
You assembled 6 tejas in 1 year we assembled 14 and 3 for export keep burning......... 58 percent of JF 17 is made in Pakistan while the rest is imported from China and assembled you do the same and you are shit at it..... that's the truth grow up and accept it and move on
Shy girl ran away in Bahrain at the time of face off. People are trying to heal their BH with bluffing on the forum.

Come back when your 7th gen MK1A has a prototype atleast currently it exists on paper and not in reality.......

Once my little bro ask me what weapon JF-17 will use when it face Tejas I replied air to ground missile since Tejas can't fly so it is only possible to kill it on the back of Tata Trucks.....

@PanzerKiel :lol:

It's pathetic even hilarious when your kind make effort to box above their weight.
One could question you being on this forum altogether, why not join some of the above mentioned forums to know your real worth or for that matter do you find any of the above on any Indian forums.....reality is you don't have a voice anywhere, we have given you that space and in process you people habitually tend to crawl out of your skin.

This is how pathetic Indian trolling has to gone to nowadays.

I mean a Bharati on a Pakistani Forum is claiming doesnt want to take critical anaylsis from Pakistanis?? On a " PAKISTANI FORUM".

First off you bharatis are never welcomed here on a Pakistani Forum. You dont like it here than get the EFF out and stay in your bharat ratsh!t forums where Indians vomit day and night.

Second off, your pathetic reality of only 6 tejas being produced in a year is embrassing because Pakistanis are ripping your bharati lungi apart and No amount of Bharati Bollywood Boasting is helping the damage control you are here for.

I think you lost any credibility you have the moment you said that.
Yeah, instead of counting my credibility, counter the point I raised, you still lack the capability to manufacture carbon composites. God knows what you guys are doing in PAC, I have never heard of your own designs flying out of it, all hats no cattle trope. Now, that's all right it's quite an expensive process involving hundreds of industries and Pakistan do not have that manufacturing base. (The usual we were victims internal issues and what not.) But, why are you mocking us when we are designing our own aircraft, building carbon composites, testing helos to 16 seaters. You're still here, trolling, mocking and we can only laugh at your incompetence, not to mention, our own aviation industries are not that competent and we criticize them for their babu culture, but you? Now the Mehran reference, that clearly defines you, stuck in the past.

Yeah, instead of counting my credibility, counter the point I raised, you still lack the capability to manufacture carbon composites. God knows what you guys are doing in PAC, I have never heard of your own designs flying out of it, all hats no cattle trope. Now, that's all right it's quite an expensive process involving hundreds of industries and Pakistan do not have that manufacturing base. (The usual we were victims internal issues and what not.) But, why are you mocking us when we are designing our own aircraft, building carbon composites, testing helos to 16 seaters. You're still here, trolling, mocking and we can only laugh at your incompetence, not to mention, our own aviation industries are not that competent and we criticize them for their babu culture, but you? Now the Mehran reference, that clearly defines you, stuck in the past.

you will see all these posters mocking when we will have indigenous aviation infrastructure in few years from now,
just like they did few years for our missiles.... now they simply switched to Tejas.

instead of spending time on which component coming from where go to collages and learn more on how to make your country a better industrial base and attract more foreign investment.

and BTW, most of our products are shown in different stage of evolution, but pakistani products are direct final version with no evolution....
every component design discussed in detail and is versions are also demonstrated, be it any radar, missile or even airframe (its manufactured in India with Indian carbon composites)

by the way the door hinges price went down on Amazon after seeing the photos coming from pakistan. No one want to install those door hinges on doors anymore......

This is how pathetic Indian trolling has to gone to nowadays.

I mean a Bharati on a Pakistani Forum is claiming doesnt want to take critical anaylsis from Pakistanis?? On a " PAKISTANI FORUM".

First off you bharatis are never welcomed here on a Pakistani Forum. You dont like it here than get the EFF out and stay in your bharat ratsh!t forums where Indians vomit day and night.

Second off, your pathetic reality of only 6 tejas being produced in a year is embrassing because Pakistanis are ripping your bharati lungi apart and No amount of Bharati Bollywood Boasting is helping the damage control you are here for.
Wait. Are you saying that your posts are critical analysis?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom