What's new

Hangor Class Submarine Project | Updates & Discussions

19105862_135270743712291_2118830294196288860_n.jpg

This guy is the Pakistani hero who sink India's frigate in 1971?

one (kukri i suppose) was sunk while other (kirpan) was damage heavily and not entered in service again. so we can say 2 hits.

This is blackwood class frigate, which were sunk and damaged.
HMS_Exmouth._1972.jpg

Last edited:
didn't thailand paid 390 per piece or those are different subs?.
Pakistan sub type and capabilities are still a mystery ... first boat to start inducting after 5 years from now means we have some special requirements and do remember that these submarines also have to carry nuclear tipped missiles ...

Is there any approach to use stealthy materials as coating on Submarine body? I mean just like we use stealthy elements on body of fighter jets.

Or the submarine can only be get quietest if work gets performed inside the sub? on things exist inside the sub.

Is there any approach to use stealthy materials as coating on Submarine body? I mean just like we use stealthy elements on body of fighter jets.

Or the submarine can only be get quietest if work gets performed inside the sub? on things exist inside the sub.
To identify submarine there are mainly two techniques ... change in magnetic field and acoustics ...

there are various methods to make submarine useful like AIP so that submarine has to surface less and a tactical responses by moving dead slow ...

For magnetic deduction specialized non magnetic steels are in use but arr expensive ...

Hi,

Modern expensive subs have rubber tiles on the outside of the hull---.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anechoic_tile

Lol. Wiki.:lol:
- 'Loss of INS Khukri' by B. Harry (BRF)

Yeah wiki bcoz its infested by rats like you from eastern shithole. btw you took to much time to make your another account.. btw do you have any bharati sponsored source like this for PNS Ghazi which says Rajput destroyed it, post that too for feel good from another account :lol:

@The Eagle @waz

Yeah wiki bcoz its infested by rats like you from eastern shithole. btw you took to much time to make your another account.. btw do you have any bharati sponsored source like this for PNS Ghazi which says Rajput destroyed it, post that too for feel good from another account :lol:

@The Eagle @waz

Report firstly such members/posts with little bit of details/reason that seems suspicious and move-on as sometimes due to load of notifications, Mods misses the tagging.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom