What's new

Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh

The same gesture America shown when pak asked for apology for killing their soldier. you want apology from other but not willing to give one.

Pakistan showed same gestures to India when you cried for Air strikes and Hafiz Saeed head after terror attack……:lol:

Hamoodur Rahman Commission

The Report's findings accuse the Pakistani Army of carrying out senseless and wanton arson, killings in the countryside, killing of intellectuals and professionals and burying them in mass graves, killing of Bengali Officers and soldiers on the pretence of quelling their rebellion, killing East Pakistani civilian officers, businessmen and industrialists, raping a large number of East Pakistani women as a deliberate act of revenge, retaliation and torture, and deliberate killing of members of the Hindu minority.[4] The report accused the generals of what it called a premature surrender and said the military's continued involvement in running the government after 1958 was one reason for the corruption and ineffectiveness of senior officers. 'Even responsible service officers,' the report said, 'have asserted before us that because of corruption resulting from such involvement, the lust for wine and women and greed for lands and houses, a large number of senior army officers, particularly those occupying the highest positions, had lost not only their will to fight but also their professional competence.'[8] The report said Pakistan's military ruler at the time, General Yahya Khan, who stepped down after Pakistan's defeat in December 1971, 'permitted and even instigated' the surrender, and it recommended that he be publicly tried along with other senior military colleagues.[8]

The report accused General Yahya Khan, of being a womanizer and an alcoholic.[2] According to the report "Firm and proper action would not only satisfy the nation's demand for punishment where it is deserved, but would also ensure against any future recurrence of the kind of shameful conduct displayed during the 1971 war
Hamoodur Rahman Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he is demanding the justice here. If Pakistan apologize for the crimes back in 1971 and do a trial for those who committed rape,mass killing of general people, both countries will come closure. We Bangladeshies have real affection for general Pakistani brothers but these things should be resolved.

Pakistani Army was clearing Bdsh from mutki terrorist who were backed by india just like today PA is fighting against TTP & BLA terrorists.

The country did not brokefor language. It was settled in 1952. PLease do read some history first

Then why is the name Bangladesh? The name would remain E-Pakistan if it was not for language.

Im sorry on behalf of my Pakistani brother.

But my friend we r now living in 21st centuary now in this new era the happening of lets say 50+ years back incidents dont really count and even if we launch a trial then on whom will we launch on on Pak Army?

Pak Army is just a institution responsible for defense of Pakistan. It is headed by Chief of Army Staff a 4 Star Lt. General.
Its just a institution u can trial them but can trial those who were heading them in that era.

If those Generals were alive 50+ years after the tragic incident then if would have been fair to trail them or the Head of State of that time was Alive today.

None of them r not even those Bengali leaders who took part in making Pakistan's partition.
And also the First killings was Started by Mukti Bani who killed none Bengalis there so the Army launched Op. Searchlight to hund down them.

After 71 we had made Hamood Khan report by doing a thorough investigation, was same type investigation done in Bangladesh?
As far as i know it wasnt done.
So if we really put them on trial then on what basis will we do when there wasnt any complete investigation was done in victimized area?

Maybe thats why yr Gov doesnt go to international court of Justice in Hague even though it wants to trial them there n want us to apologize!!!!

So asking such things r not realistic now.

your intentions are good -- but your apology is un-necessary and unwarranted

and in fact any mention of apologies or "genocide" is anti-national and should not be tolerated at all

^^^ For all who support the crimes you committed, I have nothing to say. Just ask yourselves do you have any conscious??

ask the same to the rat bastard cockroaches (e.g. mukti bahini) who sided with the enemy or were implanted directly by the enemy

it's moot point anyways now. Bridges burned aged ago.

We need a UN sponsored investigation to find the exact history of what happened. Then people in both countries can discuss what do about it.

What I have uncovered so far:

Bengali's in then East Pakistan were not traitors, that is a myth that the military govt. headed by Ayub Khan tried to establish by framing Mujib, as Mujib was getting too powerful with his 6 point demand for autonomy, but the framing backfired when Bhasani ran a mass movement to expose it and free Mujib. Agartala case however, was a true conspiracy of very small scale hatched by RAW with some minor people where Mujib was not involved. Ayub Khan wanted to use this minor case to falsely frame Mujib.

When Mujib won the election, Yahya Khan and some of his generals planned Operation searchlight (some refused to take part and resigned), instead of giving power to the elected Awami League govt.

Mujib was no Indian agent till 1971, but he betrayed his people after 1971 and shook India's hand, so he can make Bangladesh his personal property using India's help.

Much of the pro-India b*tards we face today in Bangladesh, it is precisely because India found an opportunity to get into Bangladesh affairs, due to Operation searchlight and the resulting mass revolt and war in 1971. It is possible that there were instigation by Indian infiltrators or their agents before that, but it was very small scale and Operation searchlight was not necessary to solve that, in my personal opinion.

So my request to Pakistani's, please do not insult Bangladesh or Bangladeshi's by calling them traitors or someone that cannot be believed. It was rather an Army who we believed to be our own Army that started killing our own people in a systematic planned way to teach the population a lesson of not getting too uppity. The question should be raised why did they think this way? They thought Bengali's to be inferior race, so they should know their place?

So my request to Pakistani's, please do not insult Bangladesh or Bangladeshi's by calling them traitors or someone that cannot be believed. It was rather an Army who we believed to be our own Army that started killing our own people in a systematic planned way to teach the population a lesson of not getting too uppity. The question should be raised why did they think this way? They thought Bengali's to be inferior race, so they should know their place?

Pakistan Army did only it's job to clear Bdsh(E-Pak) from mutki terrorists who were openly backed & trained by india, what i have read is that there was Martial Law & the order was to shoot on sight during curfew hours, maybe some innocent people got killed due to this but most killed were mutki terrorist & Pakistanis don't have any regret for it.......And no we have nothing against Bdsh or Bdshis but we can never forgive mutki terrorists who unleash their terror on innocent Pakistanis(Biharis, Bengalis, etc), also you guys should stop making Pakistan p1$$3d off by demanding stupid apologies.

Pakistan Army did only it's job to clear Bdsh(E-Pak) from mutki terrorists who were openly backed & trained by india, what i have read is that there was Martial Law & the order was to shoot on sight during curfew hours, maybe some innocent people got killed due to this but most killed were mutki terrorist & Pakistanis don't have any regret for it.......And no we have nothing against Bdsh or Bdshis but we can never forgive mutki terrorists who unleash their terror on innocent Pakistanis(Biharis, Bengalis, etc), also you guys should stop making Pakistan p1$$3d off by demanding stupid apologies.

First of all, not one time in PDF or in my post above, I have demanded an apology. I cannot speak for other Bangladeshi's.

What I have asked for is to have a neutral proper investigation of what actually happened. Is that too much to ask?

I have presented our side of the story and it does not match with yours, obviously. That is natural. What we need is a neutral investigation to sort this out.

Mukti Bahini, as far as I can tell, was created as a reaction to Operation searchlight, not before that. If they started killing and disarming Bengali's in Pakistan Army, police and border forces, do you think they will sit idle? Naturally they revolted, fought and killed those who attacked them first.

After the Declaration of Independence on 26th March, 1971, your Army was an army of occupation, who had no right to be there on our soil. Bangladesh was created and your army was operating in a foreign land. Since that declaration, our land mass was no longer a part of Pakistan and we had every right to seek help from any nation, including India, to fight off a foreign aggressor.

An apology would be an insult to all the patriotic bihari Pakistanis that just barely survived as well as those that were massacred in the war

Part of the problem lies with the hyped up hoax figure of 3million death. We can't expect PAK to accept such an accusation that doesn't make any sense. The ones who came up with this myth i.e India and AL wanted to destroy the future chances of reconciliation between PAK and BD and they succeed. The only way this can be solved is by having a joint commission of PAK and BD to do a neutral fact based study on the victims of 71 which would help flush away the fabricated myths that has propped up since 71. It was a bloody civil war where atrocities were committed by both sides while the then PAK army has the overwhelming share of those atrocities and responsibilities. But politics in BD, PAK and not to mention the big fish India will never allow such a study to happen. But truth always prevails and ultimately surfaces so let us wait till that blessed day and move on. Rather look at my signature and let us try to do what we are meant to do.

Part of the problem lies with the hyped up hoax figure of 3million death. We can't expect PAK to accept such an accusation that doesn't make any sense. The ones who came up with this myth i.e India and AL wanted to destroy the future chances of reconciliation between PAK and BD and they succeed. The only way this can be solved is by having a joint commission of PAK and BD to do a neutral fact based study on the victims of 71 which would help flush away the fabricated myths that has propped up since 71. It was a bloody civil war where atrocities were committed by both sides while the then PAK army has the overwhelming share of those atrocities and responsibilities. But politics in BD, PAK and not to mention the big fish India will never allow such a study to happen. But truth always prevails and ultimately surfaces so let us wait till that blessed day and move on. Rather look at my signature and let us try to do what we are meant to do.

so basically its all India's fault. MMS should say sorry to both pakistan and bangladesh :)
India allowed safe passage because thats what expected from international community, I dont think they would have forgiven us if we allowed pak army to face hostile bangladeshi crowd or judge.
And as USA was on their side, you can forget any trial in international court.

An apology would be an insult to all the patriotic bihari Pakistanis that just barely survived as well as those that were massacred in the war

Many innocent non-combatants died from all sides, including many Bihari's. War crimes were committed by all sides. It should be investigated and evidence should be recorded.

Although I do not support this, ie targeting of noncombatants, Bihari's were particularly targeted because they were a small minority and they sided with West Pakistan leadership and armed forces.

In recent years, Bihari's already have been offered and most have become Bangladeshi citizens.

I HEARD IN KAMRAN KHAN SHOW BY AN ANALYST THAT ONLY 45000 REGULAR ARMY MEN WERE IN EAST PAKISTAN WHILE OTHERS WERE WEST PAKISTAN CIVIL SERVANTS RAZAKARS ETC ETC

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IT IF I FOUND THAT CLIP I WILL UPLOAD IT HERE

I FOUND THE CLIP THE INFO AND CLIP IS AS FOLLOWS

VOTER TURNOUT IN 1970 ELECTION IN PAKISTAN​

EAST PAKISTAN
:

56% VOTER TURNOUT

44% DID NOT VOTE

OUT OF 56% VOTERS TURNOUT 75% VOTED FOR AWAMI LEAGUE

IT WAS SHOWN AS OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR AWAMI LEAGUE IN EAST PAKISTAN

WHERE AS AWAMI LEAGUE GOT TOTAL OF 42% VOTES OF 100% IN EAST PAKISTAN

WEST PAKISTAN:

VOTER TURNOUT IN WEST PAKISTAN

62%(SINDH+PUNJAB AS TOTAL OF PAKISTAN 67%+58% RESPECTIVELY AVERAGE OF 62%)

TOTAL PAKISTANI TROOPS 45000 IN EAST PAKISTAN WHILE OTHER WERE CIVILIAN CIVIL WORKERS

SEE THE FOLLOWING CLIP

AAJ KAMRAN KHAN K SAATH GUEST JAVED JABBAR

Last edited by a moderator:
so basically its all India's fault. MMS should say sorry to both pakistan and bangladesh :)

India looked after her long term interest which pretty much make sense IMO. Look this whole 71 issue is still haunting BD politics and socio economic fabric. AL is the major culprit here and I blame them the most. My above post can be termed as a r*zakar sympathising post by many BD members even those who don't like India. But the fact remain that there are a lot of fabrication regarding 71 which also happens. We can see Japan still doesn't accept the nanking massacre while any one questioning the mainstream version of holocaust in Europe ends up in jail.

Back
Top Bottom