What's new

Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh

Past is past so stop crying over spilt milk. IMO only losers dwell over past.

look who's talking :azn: now all of us should understand the country to which he is loyal to he collected his DAD's award, and as the saying goes : like father like son

friends-of-liberation-war-honour.gif

why can't we just let this go?
We can't give trials or apologize or anything because doing so would open legal doors for Bangladesh to file for compensation that we cannot afford to give.

Lets learn our lesson from the past and move on, no point in dwelling on it constantly.

to hell with apologies and screw "remuneration"

yes exactly, move on....and those saying "apologize" should tell the bastards who bash Pakistan to apologize for the mass murder of pro-Pakistan elemenets -- whether they be Islamists or whether they be a Bihari whose only crime was being loyal to their state.

here's my apology

3qgjsx.jpg

to hell with apologies and screw "remuneration"

yes exactly, move on....and those saying "apologize" should tell the bastards who bash Pakistan to apologize for the mass murder of pro-Pakistan elemenets -- whether they be Islamists or whether they be a Bihari whose only crime was being loyal to their state.

here's my apology

3qgjsx.jpg

The same gesture America shown when pak asked for apology for killing their soldier. you want apology from other but not willing to give one.

The same gesture America shown when pak asked for apology for killing their soldier. you want apology from other but not willing to give one.

they killed our soldiers and Pakistan closed the GLOC; meaning their soldiers couldnt get toilet paper to whipe their azzes or get KFC on base.

they expressed "regret" and for some reason (despite protests from pressure groups like Defence of Pakistan Council) the Parliament decided to re-activate the GLOCs. I dont even see the relevance here?

and no - we will not apologize. We've had this debate so many times, the answer was always the same. Those crying over '71 should keep making such demands till they wither and die. Quite frankly i think they can all go to hell - and we dont care for them in Pakistan

why can't we just let this go?
We can't give trials or apologize or anything because doing so would open legal doors for Bangladesh to file for compensation that we cannot afford to give.

Lets learn our lesson from the past and move on, no point in dwelling on it constantly.

Not just that, Bangladesh is a traitorous nation after all, who cares what they bloody think or want. Can we ever forgive them for what they did in 1971? Can we forget the atrocities of Mukti Bahini and other militia? Pakistan Military may have been involved in human rights violations but what was the basis of all that and is not everything too exaggerated? Bengalis went against Pakistan just because of 1 man.....ZAB, instead of waiting and fighting for their rights amicably and politically.

Example is the American Civil War.

Miirs don't have good repotation for being loyal in history and Sir Hamid is just trying to carry on his family repotation and increase it……
he wanna be remembered like Mir Jaffir and Mir Saddiq ,Mir Qasim and his father……:yu:
don't blame him he has family issues……:pop:

Miirs don't have good repotation for being loyal in history and Sir Hamid is just trying to carry on his family repotation and increase it……
he wanna be remembered like Mir Jaffir and Mir Saddiq ,Mir Qasim and his father……:yu:
don't blame him he has family issues……:pop:
genetic problems!!!

Thank you to the Pak members for your honest opinion of Bangladesh. :cheers:

Moron usa killed 24 of our troops and apologised to it.. get they couldnt get diapers for their troops:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...obVOl7-9aKQVTBuQDyYdumw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.eWU

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...5dFiLDQ99RUoYflGTWBk7uw&bvm=bv.45645796,d.eWU

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...xMs9vrY8bPp8pcPOhUs2f0Q&bvm=bv.45645796,d.eWU

Well, history will decide that. I'm surprised by your comment bro, you being an elite member.

Im sorry on behalf of my Pakistani brother.

But my friend we r now living in 21st centuary now in this new era the happening of lets say 50+ years back incidents dont really count and even if we launch a trial then on whom will we launch on on Pak Army?

Pak Army is just a institution responsible for defense of Pakistan. It is headed by Chief of Army Staff a 4 Star Lt. General.
Its just a institution u can trial them but can trial those who were heading them in that era.

If those Generals were alive 50+ years after the tragic incident then if would have been fair to trail them or the Head of State of that time was Alive today.

None of them r not even those Bengali leaders who took part in making Pakistan's partition.
And also the First killings was Started by Mukti Bani who killed none Bengalis there so the Army launched Op. Searchlight to hund down them.

After 71 we had made Hamood Khan report by doing a thorough investigation, was same type investigation done in Bangladesh?
As far as i know it wasnt done.
So if we really put them on trial then on what basis will we do when there wasnt any complete investigation was done in victimized area?

Maybe thats why yr Gov doesnt go to international court of Justice in Hague even though it wants to trial them there n want us to apologize!!!!

So asking such things r not realistic now.

I would have to have a deep grudge inside me against my army to accept an award in an event about 'war of liberation' . At best i would have politely refused . My mother and father tell me that 2 soliders from our village (Gujrat) were martyred in that war and their funeral prayers were the largest gatherings seen by the villagers then. People still hold their offsprings in regard , though they themselves r old now . I can never dare do it for my people and my soil won't accept it.

Thank you to the Pak members for your honest opinion of Bangladesh. :cheers:

noone here is talking about Bengladesh expect in one or two posts bro……
well Bengalis did was not really their fault expect they should know what they were doing……
on language basic noone can demand a country how can anyone?
yeah there were minor economic remorms issues which should be done there and other thing is literacy those people were kept away from facts and feeded anti Pak material from expernal sources even they were against purchase of weapons and nuclear program……
now ask then not to purchase weapons??:pop:
overall we are happy to get rid of such unbeleivable nation……

Back
Top Bottom