What's new

Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh​

NO DISRESPECT WHATSOEVER TO BANGLADESHI PEOPLE .SPEAKING FROM PAKISTANI'S POINT OF VIEW ABOUT OUR MEDIA PERSONS

HAMID MIR LOOKS VERY ANXIOUS FOR BANGLADESHI PEOPLE TO GET JUSTICE

WHILE HE SUPPORTS ALL THESE POLITICIANS PMLN,JUIF,MQM,ANP AND PPP WHO STOLE BILLIONS KILLED 7000 IN TARGET KILLINGS

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM SAYING ZARDARI OR NAWAZ SHOULD GO BEHIND BARS OR

HAVE YOU HEARD MIR TO OPEN CASE OF 100s OF POLITICIANS KILLED DURING ZULFIQAR BHUTTOS ERA INCLUDED KHAWAJA SAAD RAFIQUES FATHER,PERVEZ ELAHIS FATHER LATER

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM CONDEMNING BALUCHISTAN LIBERATION ARMY AND THEM KILLING OVER 2000 PUNJABIS,SINDHS AND PAKHTUN IN BALUCHISTAN

OR ALTAF,ASWAND ETC SHOULD GOTO JAIL FOR BACKING TARGET KILLING IN KARACHI OR PTI,JUIF,JI RIGHT WING PARTIES SHOULD BE BARED AS THEY SUPPORT TALKS WITH TTP

HOW OFTEN MEDIA AND MIR TALK OF KASHMIR AND ATROCITIES THEIR AS PAKISTANI POINT OF VIEW

MOST ISSUES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE CURRENT AND NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION AND ARE PLAGUING PAKISTANIS HUNGER,WAR AND POLITICAL ATROCITIES DID YOU SEE MIR AND MEDIA TALK WITH FEROCITY TO PUNISH THESE POLITICIANS

ONE MORE THING HAMID MIR'S FATHER WAS A POET INTELLECTUAL TYPE PRO MUKTI BANNI PERSON HE TALKED AGAINST ARMY.WHO DIED IN ZIA'S ERA AND MIR'S FAMILY SUSPECTS ZIA'S REGIME INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DEATH BY POISONING

THERE ARE TWO MORE BROTHERS OF HAMID MIR .ALL THREE MIR BROTHERS ARE IN MEDIA AND THEY NEVER STOP HISSING AGAINST ARMY.

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY : DAKHOO K*T*A BHONK RAHA HAY

NOTE:
I have uploaded this video from YouTube as it is it was uploaded by another person

Last edited by a moderator:
why can't we just let this go?
We can't give trials or apologize or anything because doing so would open legal doors for Bangladesh to file for compensation that we cannot afford to give.

Lets learn our lesson from the past and move on, no point in dwelling on it constantly.

I think he is demanding the justice here. If Pakistan apologize for the crimes back in 1971 and do a trial for those who committed rape,mass killing of general people, both countries will come closure. We Bangladeshies have real affection for general Pakistani brothers but these things should be resolved.

Hamid mir the mofo fag and tht ugly hoe charsan asma jahangir should go n eff themselves:
2e52i4x.jpg

I think he is demanding the justice here. If Pakistan apologize for the crimes back in 1971 and do a trial for those who committed rape,mass killing of general people, both countries will come closure. We Bangladeshies have real affection for general Pakistani brothers but these things should be resolved.

No thank you very much.

keep your god dam affection with you and don't call us brothers we are not your brothers

Once again, the problem with this is that Bangladesh can then go to the UN and demand compensation from Pakistan.

Most people involved with the sad history are either dead or dying and the ultimate justice came when the guy who actually caused the war, Zulfar Ali Bhutto, was executed.

Will you apologies for committing treason first?

^^^ For all who support the crimes you committed, I have nothing to say. Just ask yourselves do you have any conscious??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom