What's new

Hamid Mir want Trial of Pakistan Army in Bangladesh

Well, history will decide that. I'm surprised by your comment bro, you being an elite member.

You broke the country bcoz of language?bcoz of political bs... i have no lost love for bangladesh... my uncle served in east Pak in 71... he was severaly injured by indian arty fire and spent more than 2 years in an indian prison..

You broke the country bcoz of language?bcoz of political bs... i have no lost love for bangladesh... my uncle served in east Pak in 71... he was severaly injured by indian arty fire and spent more than 2 years in an indian prison..

The country did not brokefor language. It was settled in 1952. PLease do read some history first.

but as you know these Bangladeshi wanted to malign Pakistan just like their indian brothers @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited by a moderator:
The country did not brokefor language. It was settled in 1952. PLease do read some history first.

Mujib and bhutto both were bastards... altough u supported mujib...
its given in Musharraf era I think so if iam not wrong

Musharaf said tht he regretted what happened.. no "official apology" was given nor has to be.
but as you know these Bangladeshi wanted to malign Pakistan just like their indian brothers @DESERT FIGHTER

I dont give 2 hoots abt them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is demanding the justice here. If Pakistan apologize for the crimes back in 1971 and do a trial for those who committed rape,mass killing of general people, both countries will come closure. We Bangladeshies have real affection for general Pakistani brothers but these things should be resolved.

Pakistan was completely justified by the UN to attack Mukti Bahini terrorists.

Same old debate.

The reason for Bangladesh was the imposition of West Pakistan values on the bengalis.

Bengalis have always resisted foreigners and they do not like foreign imposition.

As for the army operation, well it should not have happened because it only lead to more violence.

Bangladesh is free do what it likes, but it also must try the mukti bahini individuals on what happened after the surrender.

Back
Top Bottom