What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

Which court ? the one that free Terrorists even with sufficient proof ? or the one where Rich man gets life just because he has money & the poor man is hanged ? or the court that refuses to have their accounts Audited ? or the court that Spends half their budget on the Homes of judges ?? or that court where more then 400000 cases are pending from the past 10 years and there is no justice ? or the court that gave Joke of a sentence to Gilani because he was PM ? or the Court who judges change their decision upon the phone call from CM ?? Tell me which court are you talking about ?

Let assume whatever you are saying about Pakistani court is correct so what you suggest that every individual should given free license to kill whoever they wish because of their different political/religious views as you don't have any faith and trust in judiciary. Why not trying to bring reform in judiciary instead of justifying this attack ? I don't like certain views of Hamid mir but still i think its wrong to kill people like this no matter who did that

Is it confirm that he got attacked by brothers of zarvan aka TTP guys? I am sure TTP will become hero for certain people now as they have tried to kill the traitor of Pakistan :)

I condemn this lowlife act. I know Hamid Mir is a strong critic of Pakistan army and intelligence agency. He has been raising very controversial topics in his shows the capital talk and most of the times he has put blames on missing person on Intelligence idare which is no way acceptable because you are taking a shot at your country's last castle. No where such a freedom is allowed especially in a country where Armed forces are constantly being targetted by anti state organisations. You have to boost their moral by projecting their good image but that said I am really sorry for this attack. No one can be shot just for expressing his opinion. It is coward attack. But we shouldn't be name calling and blaming A,B or C until the investigations are taken place. It's easy to put the blame on Army and Intel agencies because he was their strong critic but who knows he was attacked by some 3rd force because in Pakistan there is hardly and law and order. You could see at Raza Rumi to know what I'm talking about.

This third class m0f0 tried to blame PA/ISI but now his P @ P @ S have claim responsibility...what he got to say now? If he got any shame left, he should quit his propaganda career now...but he won't cuz you cannot straighten dog's tail even after 1K years.

Finally it proved out to be them...I mean their proxy TTP did it for them.

Is it confirm that he got attacked by brothers of zarvan aka TTP guys? I am sure TTP will become hero for certain people now as they have tried to kill the traitor of Pakistan :)
They have attacked him not because he spoke against Pakistan Army or ISI but because he projected as a hero before and after she was shot and (acc to TTP) he promoted secularism. Pakistani people don't accept such logics to kill anyone. No matter how bad he was, the general public is not happy that he is attacked but they are also not so very happy the way Geo Network put the blame on the Pak army and ISI.

*malala as hero.

What's wrong with this site. I can't edit any post. Is this a genuine problem or my browser needs a fix?

Reading dua for his death from you morons saddens me. If you cant stop the bad at least feel bad about it, if you cant kill someone least helpful is you wish him death...pathetic!

If this is the doing of an agency then it proves Hamid Mir was right all along, I wish him speedy recovery.

one of my favorite journalists, & one of the few sane people who has the guts to speak the truth which hurts the bloated ego of a 'lot of people in a country, where sycophancy is the rule , my respect to Hamid mir Bhai & wishing him a speedy recovery

I DONT GIVE DAM ABOUT HOW MANY NEGETIVE RATINGS GIVIN TO ME, BY BIENG HAPPY ON THIS TRAITOR,S FATE.
PDF been conspirated as , fourm where you can bash pakarmy the best, well im the lone army, waiting to face all of you cowards, who ever you are the think tankers, MODS , ADMINS whatever you are, if you are against PAKARMY in any way, i m against you cowards, now come & hit me?

I will stand with Pak army and our Agencies ,,, I am with you

ISI has turned out to be a rogue agency with no accountability.

go cry under blanket ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom