What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

There is suspicion, but no proof. What makes you seem so certain, Mr. Majestic Indian Sherlock? Have you cracked the case?

In any case, Hamid Mir's coverage of Baluchistan problem, missing persons cases, and unwavering support for democracy has created many enemies for him, including (perhaps) some in ISI. For that one can not call the whole agency rogue.

Do understand that blaming ISI could be a ploy to ensure that ISI uses its resources to nail the perpetrators.

the agency which suppose to be subservient of the elected govt...run a political cell.

hamid mir's agenda is a fourth force in Pakistan; apart from the extremists, the waderas/dynasties, the corrupt Pakistan army (this is what he says)

He claims to be that force of accountability. He is essentially from the camp of neo-con liberals of Pakistan. He will be sympathetic to the cause of the Kashmiris, but would leave it to just that

He is his own mind.

So essentially, one should not reprimand one hurling insults? :o:

Also, how would you know what suits me? I have been told I look very good in a suit :jester:

Lower down your standard because of someone. . :confused: . . I could guess how should an admin behave :P and is it weekend ?? :undecided:

ma sha Allah, Pak Army General Bajwa answering a query by Geo News, began by saying BismiAllah fully, and then wishing in a proper Islamic manner.

ma sha Allah, very nice to see, the adab, tehzeeb, and logical answers given by the Army General of our army.
I havn't seen most of these neo-con "journalists" show such adab on television.

They don't stand for anything endemic to Pakistan. They want to impose an invasion on Pakistan

:omghaha:
We should give them punishment for missing there target... Instead of bullets in his head they fired in his A$$.....:agree::omghaha:
I was also given negative rating for basing traitor...
I
really? lets do it together and loud.
I would have been very happy, if Hamid Mir Jaffar was dead or hurt but he is running drama.
We'll soon learn about the true plan behind this drama.
If terrorists can attack GHQ, JF-17 factory, Meharn base and can kill General Mushataq Baig, General Sana ullah Khan Niazi, than why failed on a person, who is enemy of Pakistan!!!!
Here's his seat's photo. I still remember our car, when it was attacked by RAW in Lahore, it had multiple holes and full of blood and people died on spot, this certainly doesn't look like a car been attacked by professionals.
1510676_872062932819240_6314299653006164201_n.jpg

Last edited:
What is 'barhawa'? is it some new type of Urdu? BTW,... Hamid Mir Jaffar was against the proposed terrorism laws.
hamid-mir1.png

I would not trust the quality of steel that goes into the local manufactured cars. Take a Japanese import kei car and hit a local mid size sedan.. see how both turn out. :-)

The number of bullets is less confusing that the way they were used. Like I said, if a proper operative was tasked to hit someone, they would not miss..even from 10 yards.

also reloading early allows you to continue firing without the slide locking back
@sandy_3126 Correct or not?
Correct.
Most professionals would count -1 counts to mag change, so they will have one in the chamber when the mag is released. for fast shooting and dropping the slide instead of pulling it back.

Now 30 cal here I suppose is the tokarev TT-33, chambered in tokarev 7.62x25, which as @balixd said has better penetrating power, that said, 9mm through a cheap car is no joke either.

Hamid Mir reaped what he had sown: TTP

23:07 Apr 19, 2014

ttp-says-hamid-mir-reaped-what-he-sowed-1397930958-8502.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) top gun, Omar Khalid Khorasani, Saturday said Hamid Mir reaped what he had sown, Samaa reported.

Khorasani added that it was not like a true Muslim to do or say such things.
“Before blaming someone for a ‘reaction’ one should first look at his own actions”, said he.

Omar Khalid also known as Omar Khalid Khorasani is the commander of outlawed TTP in Mohmand Agency. He is considered one of TTP's most effective and powerful leaders in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). His real name is Abdul Wali and belongs to the Safi tribe.

Omar Khalid gained prominence in Mohmand during the summer of 2007 after seizing the shrine of a famous anti-colonialist fighter in the village of Ghazi Abad and renaming it Lal Masjid (Red Mosque), after the radical mosque in Islamabad whose followers had attempted to impose sharia in the Pakistani capital.

In July 2008, Khalid became the dominant Taliban commander in Mohmand after defeating the Shah Khalid group (also known as Shah Sahib group), a rival pro-Taliban militant group associated with Lashkar-e-Taiba

SOURCE:

SAMMA NEWS

Hamid Mir reaped what he had sown: TTP

Back
Top Bottom