What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

@balixd

and just to let you know i dislike the way our Media works:enjoy: especially how Pro some of the Political parties they were in last elections,how biased they were in their reporting etc the favourism factor....you know that all...i know the ills...but still the voilence part is...
If anyone in the establishment wanted him dead, he would have been dead long ago....look at it this way,you cure a disease when it starts to show the symptoms or let it grow throughoyt the body?
He cane to the hightlights after obl interview, they wouod have taken him down when he was nothing.....nothing can be said about taliban,

I dont disagree with you at all. rather the examples were to highlight this facet.

This particular aspect is up to the person themselves to pursue. Or another party in their place to pursue. So when Saad Rafique or others accuse Musharraf of being a Traitor.. cases may be filed against them by supporters or Musharraf himself.
However, this does not specifically include words of criminal or traitor but rather(as you posted) but any false statement or representation. In that category then also fall the word "Crook".. "Pig".. and so on.. and not specifically "criminal" or "traitor".
Crook or Pig are Slangs not statements .. Slangs do not fall in either Liable or Slander .

Infamous media wing of ISI headed by Navy Admiral. They are famous for inviting journalists over tea and making vile threats. Perhaps Mir made that video after he was invited over tea?
So as i have been told, that tea party is hosted to give out some meethai to the spokesperson...i doubt hamid mir webt there....inviting him over a cup of coffee somewhere else is a.different story

Perhaps a mission that went bad???
Here is my take on the scene.
Vehicle slowed down to turn right, vehicle came to halt, guy shows up to the window, pulls out the 9mm pistol and spray the bullets, at the same time second guy fires at the car from a distance of 10- 20 yards.
HM driver, drives off.
One of the pistol used was .30 bore, that was the pistol, the second shooter had or perhaps the third man.

Another thing confusing me is the fact taht only 9 empties of 9mm recovered and one 30cal.
But one eyewitness said after spraying one mag, the guy pulled out the second mag.....
Most of the 9mm in the market has 15+ capacity, so why reload early, unless it was the 30 cal.... that has only 7 bullets, then where are the other empties??

If i was to take the shot, i would have picked 30cal, because of its over penetrating power, it would have passed through the vehicle door and yet manage to exit HM's body if fired from close distance.

I would not trust the quality of steel that goes into the local manufactured cars. Take a Japanese import kei car and hit a local mid size sedan.. see how both turn out. :-)

The number of bullets is less confusing that the way they were used. Like I said, if a proper operative was tasked to hit someone, they would not miss..even from 10 yards.

also reloading early allows you to continue firing without the slide locking back
@sandy_3126 Correct or not?

Crook or Pig are Slangs not statements .. Slangs do not fall in either Liable or Slander .

That is your definition, is there a court document that proves that these are not slander?
Because if one goes by the definition of a crook one is either dishonest(slander) or a criminal(slander)

they say that he's out of danger now, wrong of his brother to accuse the ISI without a shred of evidence

Amen to that. because a Hamid Mir without his signature mocking smile and condescending tone while describing Pakistan military wont bring the necessary ratings and viewings to Geo channel.

and a person like me would feel pity for him if there is any ever lasting damage on him. that said I must confess that I wont cancel my afternoon tea over this news

I agree.

I would not trust the quality of steel that goes into the local manufactured cars. Take a Japanese import kei car and hit a local mid size sedan.. see how both turn out. :-)

The number of bullets is less confusing that the way they were used. Like I said, if a proper operative was tasked to hit someone, they would not miss..even from 10 yards.

also reloading early allows you to continue firing without the slide locking back
@sandy_3126 Correct or not?
If you look at the images of vehicle, just one managed to penetrate rest of them just left a dent, no penetration through the door.
So it was 9mm, because that has the less velocity and more mass, unless you are using WCC nato fmj rounds.
It was local corolla so it should have allowed 30 cal to pass through.

And yes no priper shot was taken, if you want to kill someone you just taje a shot, if target killers are taking perfect bulleye shot on the roads of karachi, then how the heck an operative would miss, it was totally a spray of bullets.....

May be he reloaded early, so he would have more ammos to fire while vehicle was driven away...

If anyone in the establishment wanted him dead, he would have been dead long ago....look at it this way,you cure a disease when it starts to show the symptoms or let it grow throughoyt the body?

Urm... I could say something along the lines of "Let..Hello!.. JuD.. Hello!.. LeJ.. Hello!..TTP.. Hello!! ".. but lets not go there right now.

Perhaps a mission that went bad???
Here is my take on the scene.
Vehicle slowed down to turn right, vehicle came to halt, guy shows up to the window, pulls out the 9mm pistol and spray the bullets, at the same time second guy fires at the car from a distance of 10- 20 yards.
HM driver, drives off.
One of the pistol used was .30 bore, that was the pistol, the second shooter had or perhaps the third man.

Another thing confusing me is the fact taht only 9 empties of 9mm recovered and one 30cal.
But one eyewitness said after spraying one mag, the guy pulled out the second mag.....
Most of the 9mm in the market has 15+ capacity, so why reload early, unless it was the 30 cal.... that has only 7 bullets, then where are the other empties??

If i was to take the shot, i would have picked 30cal, because of its over penetrating power, it would have passed through the vehicle door and yet manage to exit HM's body if fired from close distance.

A 9mm would pass just as easy, if not shatter/splinter/fragment or tumble and cause worse damage. 30 caliber is overrated and low on ammo capacity mags are useless for such operations. A glock 17 would have done greater damage at that range than a 30 cal would have done.

Eyewitnesses testimonies are conflicting up until now, so this would not seem an ISI modus operandi. They are way better and deadlier.

That is your definition, is there a court document that proves that these are not slander?
Because if one goes by the definition of a crook one is either dishonest(slander) or a criminal(slander)
If you ate talking about a case point reference then i cannot provide it at the moment .. so lets both call it quits and agree on the point that Calling someone Traitor or Criminal or Pig or Crook is wrong until we have more evidence to support our case .. Agreed ?

If you look at the images of vehicle, just one managed to penetrate rest of them just left a dent, no penetration through the door.
So it was 9mm, because that has the less velocity and more mass, unless you are using WCC nato fmj rounds.
It was local corolla so it should have allowed 30 cal to pass through.

And yes no priper shot was taken, if you want to kill someone you just taje a shot, if target killers are taking perfect bulleye shot on the roads of karachi, then how the heck an operative would miss, it was totally a spray of bullets.....

May be he reloaded early, so he would have more ammos to fire while vehicle was driven away...

Okay, ill throw the usual conspiracy thing out there now since its about time and it would not be Pakistani to not do so.

Are we sure that the playing of these events does not suit people other than Pakistanis?
Putting the ISI back in the spotlight.. further damaging the delicate civil military relations...and so on.
What if it is not about Musharraf being given a smoke screen to escape?

Back
Top Bottom