What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

If you ate talking about a case point reference then i cannot provide it at the moment .. so lets both call it quits and agree on the point that Calling someone Traitor or Criminal or Pig or Crook is wrong until we have more evidence to support our case .. Agreed ?

Lets put it this way. You or I do not have the authority to stop anyone from accusing anyone of being anything. There are lines that can be drawn when it comes to language used. But freedom of speech CANNOT be curbed based on just how we feel about someone.

Are you suggesting some sort of Dream Talk show? Where he asks you about various thin

Im already in Pakistan.. went near the courts yesterday to grab a famous Murgh Chola made in Asli ghee.. supposedly a favourite of the Lawyers and Judges that are there. Felt relatively safe there, as long as you dont take out an expensive mobile or walk around like you dont know where you are.

My suggestion to you is.. learn to debate without getting involved personally. You look and sound like an idiot when you start rambling off on other members and people in angry tirades. When you do that, your whole focus and intent loses its meaning and thought. You have defended your views in the past MUCH better than this.. I suggest you go back to this and stop worrying about my Pakistaniat.

Insulting someone because of his language doesn't suit you.. :disagree:

Insulting someone because of his language doesn't suit you.. :disagree:
So essentially, one should not reprimand one hurling insults? :o:

Also, how would you know what suits me? I have been told I look very good in a suit :jester:

From Twitter:

omar r quraishi ‏@omar_quraishi 12m
Steps to being shot in Pak --> 1. Speak out in defence of missing persons 2. Walk with Long March 3. Get called traitor by trolls 4. BANG!

Total Nonsense ...

How many of those who speak in defence of missing persons and who participated in the Long March have been shot so far ??

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire

We as a Nation lack that spirit.

Okay, ill throw the usual conspiracy thing out there now since its about time and it would not be Pakistani to not do so.

Are we sure that the playing of these events does not suit people other than Pakistanis?
Putting the ISI back in the spotlight.. further damaging the delicate civil military relations...and so on.
What if it is not about Musharraf being given a smoke screen to escape?
It would have the first case but Military did the damage control on their part and were swift enough to give out a statement through ISPR, and especially when LTlt Gen Bajwa himself spoke on geo.news....had they delayed it any further, then the odds were against them....Chief played it well.....
However something is still there on Mushy case....

It would have the first case but Military did the damage control on their part and were swift enough to give out a statement through ISPR, and especially when LTlt Gen Bajwa himself spoke on geo.news....had they delayed it any further, then the odds were against them....Chief played it well.....
However something is still there on Mushy case....

There is always something there in the Mushy in the Mushy case. Simply because here you have one person who can open the pandora's box on the wrongdoings of every top honcho in the country.

A 9mm would pass just as easy, if not shatter/splinter/fragment or tumble and cause worse damage. 30 caliber is overrated and low on ammo capacity mags are useless for such operations. A glock 17 would have done greater damage at that range than a 30 cal would have done.

Eyewitnesses testimonies are conflicting up until now, so this would not seem an ISI modus operandi. They are way better and deadlier.
Yes but have you seen the footage of the vehicle ??
Anyhow, to kill a man you just need 2 or 3 bullets anyway, what are you going to with 18+ bullets of a glock????mind it, its the bullet that does the job not pistol,,,,

So as i have been told, that tea party is hosted to give out some meethai to the spokesperson...i doubt hamid mir webt there....inviting him over a cup of coffee somewhere else is a.different story

Which spokesperson?

Yes but have you seen the footage of the vehicle ??
Anyhow, to kill a man you just need 2 or 3 bullets anyway, what are you going to with 18+ bullets of a glock????mind it, its the bullet that does the job not pistol,,,,

Shooter does the job, the bullet just follows it's trajectory. I dont need no gun to kill a man, my two guns ( lefty and righty) do the job :D

that Profession doesnt run like that...they are not state sponsored beings...plus you need to have tolerance towards different opinion/views...one cant control each and everything in Media

Are you in journalism? Looks like somebody needs a visit. :ph34r:

So it's confirmed it was the TTP?

Well, the chickens have come home to roost then.....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom