What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

Why should I be reported? That doesn't seem to be working for you.

You realize your friend omits context only when it comes to the Palestinian cause. He does it purposefully and this is why I express anger towards him.

He can tell his opinion as well as yourself. You can be angry, but it is wrong to show your anger with insults especially behind a computer.

He doesn't show respect for himself and if you think you're going to get anything out of reporting posts then grow a spine.

Grow a spine ? And this phrase comes from a boy insulting behind his computer. Don't make me laugh.

Mate, he can decide to act the way he wants its not my problem, but everone has his own opinion, just like has his own.
Its fine for me if he wants to react agressive to others oppinions.
I know now how to react to him in future, espacially after the Armenian BS comment from him.

:rofl:

He can tell his opinion as well as yourself. You can be angry, but it is wrong to show your anger with insults especially behind a computer.

Grow a spine ? And this phrase comes from a boy insulting behind his computer. Don't make me laugh.

I'm an adult where do you get this notion that I'm a 'boy'? I've offered to exchange emails with you guys if you want this thing to go beyond the computer screen.

Truth is you're a whiner for reporting so grow a spine and make your point to me.

This is what this forum is meant for.

Yes, im here do you have something to say?

You misunderstood my comment if you think I'm trying to throw blame at someone for the conflict.

I'm an adult where do you get this notion that I'm a 'boy'? I've offered to exchange emails with you guys if you want this thing to go beyond the computer screen.

Well, you behave like a boy, hurling insults at people.

Secondly, who are you to challenge me ? What are you going to do , will you came in Turkey and fight me ?

Truth is you're a whiner for reporting so grow a spine and make your point to me.

This is what this forum is meant for.

This forum is not meant to throw insults at people, i suggest you to read the forum rules.

You misunderstood my comment if you think I'm trying to throw blame at someone for the conflict.

Well, I think you are the one to misunderstood me. I have no interest in this hamas, El-fatih issue.

I'm only against use of abusive words.

Then dont make such comments on unrelated topics.

Then don't make 'BS' comments as you call it related to this topic.

Well, you behave like a boy, hurling insults at people.

Secondly, who are you to challenge me ? What are you going to do , will you came in Turkey and fight me ?

This forum is not meant to throw insults at people, i suggest you to read the forum rules.

Well, I think you are the one to misunderstood me. I have no interest in this hamas, El-fatih issue.

I'm only against use of abusive words.

Have interest or don't have interest that's not my problem, my problem is when you attack me trying to defend some guy who deliberately lies and is a deliberate hypocrite.

Every time he tries the same thing, first he will act as a representative of the Palestinian people. Then he makes an false assertion along with his false narrative.

Finally, I make a legitimate point which he purposely omits to make Hamas appear as some aggressor even though he has no clue about events in Gaza. He goes and starts crying to you guys and repeats the process again.

Well, i would say the same about Gaza,if free elections Hamas would lose.
Lets just agree to disagree.

How you think Hamas came into power to begin with? o_O

Could you also tell me what happend to the Fatah supporters in Gaza after Hamas won?

A war broke out after Fatah tried to remain in power and they lost that too and were expelled lol.

Then don't make 'BS' comments as you call it related to this topic.

Have interest or don't have interest that's not my problem, my problem is when you attack me trying to defend some guy who deliberately lies and is a deliberate hypocrite.

Every time he tries the same thing, first he will act as a representative of the Palestinian people. Then he makes an false assertion along with his false narrative.

Finally, I make a legitimate point which he purposely omits to make Hamas appear as some aggressor even though he has no clue about events in Gaza. He goes and starts crying to you guys and repeats the process again.

And still this whole process, doesn't give you right to insult whereas it gives me right to report your insults.

Let's cut this and agree to disagree.

And still this whole process, doesn't give you right to insult whereas it gives me right to report your insults.

Let's cut this and agree to disagree.

I can insult who I want as long as it is just. That's doesn't amount to a insult what I said to him either.

He can choose to be on the side of truth and justice or not, I'm against such people.

I can insult who I want as long as it is just. That's doesn't amount to a insult what I said to him either.

He can choose to be on the side of truth and justice or not, I'm against such people.

Does suicide bombers kills civilians because they think it is just. That is very dangerous way of thinking to see you are just and have all rights to do anything.

How you think Hamas came into power to begin with? o_O

A war broke out after Fatah tried to remain in power and they lost that too and were expelled lol.
By democratic elections,but i ask you:is there any democracy left in Gaza?
Expelled?
Most of Fatah supporters were killed,it was a clean up.
In Gaza now,either you are a Hamas supporter or you are dead,no other choice.

By democratic elections,but i ask you:is there any democracy left in Gaza?
Expelled?
Most of Fatah supporters were killed,it was a clean up.
In Gaza now,either you are a Hamas supporter or you are dead,no other choice.

True but hamas was democratic but were discredited the minute they won and then shunned so they became violent.

Does suicide bombers kills civilians because they think it is just. That is very dangerous way of thinking to see you are just and have all rights to do anything.

Why you turn what I say into crazy things? Where do you come up with way of thinking?

Is killing kurdish children and whole family traveling a jeep with an F16 just?

That's the game you wanna play?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom