What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

Why you turn what I say into crazy things? Where do you come up with way of thinking?

I am just trying to say, seing yourself as just in these matters is wrong. Let the other people decide if you are just or not.

Is killing kurdish children and whole family traveling a jeep with an F16 just?

Source please.

That's the game you wanna play?

I can play anyway, as long as it doesn't involve insults.

By democratic elections,but i ask you:is there any democracy left in Gaza?
Expelled?
Most of Fatah supporters were killed,it was a clean up.
In Gaza now,either you are a Hamas supporter or you are dead,no other choice.

What an absurd lie, democratic elections occurred and Hamas was integrated to the coalition government.

This is when the PA was pressure and armed to remove the Hamas representatives from the national government and they were threatened by force.

This is when the dispute occurred.

And please tell us how every Fatah 'supporters' is killed when there are hundreds of thousands are present in Gaza. Those Fatah 'supporters' you speak of were armed brigades attacking Hamas members.

Please explain how Hamas allows a Fatah rally with hundreds of thousands present in Gaza if all of them are dead:

Fatah holds first mass rally in Gaza in years - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

What kind of crazy drugs are you on right now?

I am just trying to say, seing yourself as just in these matters is wrong. Let the other people decide if you are just or not.

Source please.

I can play anyway, as long as it doesn't involve insults.

I'm saying being just means mention both sides of the dispute and apply context to it. He didn't do that. I don't know what you're arguing with me about.

True but hamas was democratic but were discredited the minute they won and then shunned so they became violent.
What is the Hamas ideology?
The ideology of Hamas is a synthesis of pan-Arab Islamic religious ideals and Palestinian nationalism. Hamas states its intent to establish an Islamic state in Palestine and its covenant draws heavily upon Islamic ideology and Quranic verses.
Hamas was never democratic,the minute they won the election they changed the legal system,they changed Gaza.
Either they killed all Fatah members and supporters or sent them to the West-Bank,Egypt etc..
So,winning a democratic election doent mean you are democratic.
Look at Egypt,the MB won and tried to change the country.

True.

I don't know what he did or not. But you said you have right to insult people, as you see yourself as just.

Arguing with you about your insults.

It's not about insults, it's about the point I've been trying to get across and I'm glad you agree with me.

If it bothers you I'll refrain from insulting as long as you be fair about it which you seem to be.

If it bothers you I'll refrain from insulting as long as you be fair about it which you seem to be.

Lolz....:cheesy:

That was the whole point, i was trying to explain. Even if i was not fair, you shouldn't insult me. :)

And it really don't bothers me, i wouldn't care any insults over the net.

The ideology of Hamas is a synthesis of pan-Arab Islamic religious ideals and Palestinian nationalism. Hamas states its intent to establish an Islamic state in Palestine and its covenant draws heavily upon Islamic ideology and Quranic verses.
Hamas was never democratic,the minute they won the election they changed the legal system,they changed Gaza.
Either they killed all Fatah members and supporters or sent them to the West-Bank,Egypt etc..

Gaza has always been generally conservative. You're very misinformed on this issue.

well, what happened in Egypt was injust too, people elected someone and Army throw them away.. and even killed their supporters..it's not democratic in anyway.

well, what happened in Egypt was injust too, people elected someone and Army throw them away.. and even killed their supporters..it's not democratic in anyway.
If you try to change a ''democratic'' country after winning the elections,that happens(Egypt).
MB(Muslim brotherhood) tried to change Egypt but they ''forgot'' the power of the Armed forces in Egypt.
Look at my country,Erdogan(AKP=MB)did it slowly in 20 years and was succesful.
Morsi tried that in one year and failed.

If you try to change a ''democratic'' country after winning the elections,that happens(Egypt).
MB(Muslim brotherhood) tried to change Egypt but they ''forgot'' the power of the Armed forces in Egypt.
Look at my country,Erdogan(AKP=MB)did it slowly in 20 years and was succesful.
Morsi tried that in one year and failed.

I agree, but MB was facing secular, communist leaders from a long time,many of their people died due to these so called leaders. They did hard effort only to follow a democratic rule. But when one MB's man took gun in their hand, the whole international media decided to turn camera on him but they forgot to mention hundred army officers slaughtering their own nation. Even if they did tried to change things, but still under a democratic process it was their right to do because that's what their nation desired.
When things like international justice happen, people forget about democratic process. These kind of actions are the reason we have Al-Qaida etc in our world.

I agree, but MB was facing secular, communist leaders from a long time,many of their people died due to these so called leaders. They did hard effort only to follow a democratic rule. But when one MB's man took gun in their hand, the whole international media decided to turn camera on him but they forgot to mention hundred army officers slaughtering their own nation. Even if they did tried to change things, but still under a democratic process it was their right to do because that's what their nation desired.
When things like international justice happen, people forget about democratic process. These kind of actions are the reason we have Al-Qaida etc in our world.

Just stop. You are terribly misinformed about Egypt.

Did I ever ask for ur permission ? Nope, I don't think so.

You don't need permission for anything. Just read up on Egyptian politics and history before making unsubstantiated claims and boring me and the rest of PDF with platitudes.

Just a suggestion, you can continue posting freely with the same trite if you wish.

Typicall JEW propaganda focusing on 1 exception to look good

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom