What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

eh , when i see the flag of palestine , i see 50yr old suffer of innocents , i see muslims being brutally mass murdered by an occupying illegal terrorist regime .

i see the eyes of this little kid :

images

Only gullible people buy into such a narrative.
A territory does not have to have soldiers in it, to be considered occupied. Gaza is not sovereign, because Israel has a blockade against it. It controls its airspace and its waters. So it is a de facto occupation.
Hague Convention disagrees with u:

Art. 42.
Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

eh , when i see the flag of palestine , i see 50yr old suffer of innocents , i see muslims being brutally mass murdered by an occupying illegal terrorist regime .

i see the eyes of this little kid :

images
First you pay terrorists to fire rockets from dense populated areas. And then you shed crocodile tears when some are hurt in retaliation.

117947_mainimg.1387734669.jpg

apgazaac121115wg.1387734670.jpg

1477461_original.1387734672.jpg

First you pay terrorists to fire rockets from dense populated areas. And then you shed crocodile tears when some are hurt in retaliation.
frankly those attacks are in retaliation of your attacks , not the other way around as u claim.

child_killed_1.jpg

Israel-Palestine-Gaza-Al-Dalou1-1024x682.jpg

secondly , my tears are crocodile-ish while palestinain kids and women are getting mass murdered by your coward terroris organization BUT yours are true humanitarian tears for the rockets that hadnt killed anyone ...

except a couple of terrorists of course

Everything you do has consequences. If you believe that you can launch rockets at towns of strongest power in ME without consequences, you will be very disappointed.

First of all Gaza is NOT occupied. There is no a single Israeli there.

Secondly, if Hamas were not conducting terror attacks, the Palestinian state would exist since long time ago and thousands people from both sides would not die. But Hama$ preferred Iranian $$
i think it is highly improbable that i can launch rockets from Pakistan, lol, well at least till we can make really long range missiles

frankly those attacks are in retaliation of your attacks , not the other way around as u claim.
Thats crap. Hamas and Iran openly declare their intention to destroy Israel. Israel on the other hand gave Palestinians an autonomy and left Gaza altogether. After Israeli retreat from Gaza they launched thousands of Iranian supplied rockets, whichj led to two Israeli operations and only then they stopped rocket attacks.

Since Hamas departed from Iran and left to Qatar amount of violence and casualties from both sides dropped to minimum.

secondly , my tears are crocodile-ish while palestinain kids and women are getting mass murdered by your coward terroris organization BUT yours are true humanitarian tears for the rockets that hadnt killed anyone ...
The real mass murder is happening in Syria. With Iranian support and blessing.

So spare me of ur crocodile tears.

Hague Convention disagrees with u:

Art. 42.
Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

117947_mainimg.1387734669.jpg

apgazaac121115wg.1387734670.jpg

1477461_original.1387734672.jpg
why aren't the rockets Nuclear armed? oh right i forgot, Masjid Al Aqsa is there

Thats crap. Hamas and Iran openly declare their intention to destroy Israel. Israel on the other hand gave Palestinians an autonomy and left Gaza altogether. After Israeli retreat from Gaza they launched thousands of Iranian supplied rockets, whichj led to two Israeli operations and only then they stopped rocket attacks.

Since Hamas departed from Iran and left to Qatar amount of violence and casualties from both sides dropped to minimum.

The real mass murder is happening in Syria. With Iranian support and blessing.

So spare me of ur crocodile tears.

You're so full of crap you and your revisionist history. Hamas and Iran both believe in the self determination of the Palestinian people's.

Second of all, Israel had been killing people in Gaza left and right when they occupied it. We still remember the Israeli military jeep which killed 4 Palestinians that sparked an rebellion against the Israeli army in Gaza.

Your order of events makes no sense at all, it lacks so much information.

What you actually claim happened began on the tenth of June 2006 when 8 Palestinians were killed in a explosion on a beach.

Last edited:
Hamas and Iran both believe in the self determination of the Palestinian people's.
They believe in destruction of Israel. Self determination could be easily achieved long time ago.

Second of all, Israel had been killing people in Gaza left and right when they occupied it. We still remember the Israeli military jeep which killed 4 Palestinians that sparked an rebellion against the Israeli army in Gaza.
Thats typical conspiracy crap. Hundreds of people die daily in traffic accidents. But even if we take ur conspiracy crap it still does not work because. Two days before that accident Israeli salesman was murdered in Gaza.

What you actually claim happened began on the tenth of June 2006 when 8 Palestinians were killed in a explosion on a beach.
Again wrong. Everything started from explosion in September 2005, when Hamas retards brought a truck full of rockets to crowded rally, killed 19 of own people and then blamed Israel.

They believe in destruction of Israel. Self determination could be easily achieved long time ago.

Thats typical conspiracy crap. Hundreds of people die daily in traffic accidents. But even if we take ur conspiracy crap it still does not work because. Two days before that accident Israeli salesman was murdered in Gaza.

Again wrong. Everything started from explosion in September 2005, when Hamas retards brought a truck full of rockets to crowded rally, killed 19 of own people and then blamed Israel.

No, they believe in the self determination of the Palestinian people and independent state for the Palestinian people. Israel does not agree with this narrative, so the liberation of Palestine is the only option left.

No it's not a conspiracy:

Intifada begins on Gaza Strip — History.com This Day in History — 12/9/1987

In the Israeli-occupied Gaza Strip, the first riots of the Palestinian intifada, or "shaking off" in Arabic, begin one day after an Israeli truck crashed into a station wagon carrying Palestinian workers in the Jabalya refugee district of Gaza, killing four and wounding 10. Gaza Palestinians saw the incident as a deliberate act of retaliation against the killing of a Jew in Gaza several days before, and on December 9 they took to the streets in protest, burning tires and throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at Israeli police and troops. At Jabalya, an Israeli army patrol car fired on Palestinian attackers, killing a 17-year-old and wounding 16 others. The next day, crack Israeli paratroopers were sent into Gaza to quell the violence, and riots spread to the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

What are you talking about? In September Israeli forces were present and Palestinians had been killed in the Rafah area.

The accident that happened the same day 3 Palestinians were killed in the West Bank in a raid and this caused PIJ to respond from Gaza.

Last edited:
No, they believe in the self determination of the Palestinian people and independent state for the Palestinian people. Israel does not agree with this narrative, so the liberation of Palestine is the only option left.
No they believe in destruction of Israel and Khalifate.

It was a regular traffic accident, but you guys believe it was a conspiracy.

The accident that happened the same day 3 Palestinians were killed in the West Bank in a raid and this caused PIJ to respond from Gaza.
There were different excuses to start firing rockets from Gaza.

Fact is that Israel left Gaza on 12th ceptemper 2005. And for several days it was quiet. But then Hamas blew up own people in 23 septemper and they started firing rockets. And rocket attacks grew until 2009 operation.

Mate, just report him like i do. :)
Mate, he can decide to act the way he wants its not my problem, but everone has his own opinion, just like has his own.
Its fine for me if he wants to react agressive to others oppinions.
I know now how to react to him in future, espacially after the Armenian BS comment from him.

Mate, he can decide to act the way he wants its not my problem, but everone has his own opinion, just like has his own.
Its fine for me if he wants to react agressive to others oppinions.
I know now how to react to him in future, espacially after the Armenian BS comment from him.

He has no right to tell the others to "STFU".

Mate, just report him like i do. :)

Why should I be reported? That doesn't seem to be working for you.

You realize your friend omits context only when it comes to the Palestinian cause. He does it purposefully and this is why I express anger towards him.

He doesn't show respect for himself and if you think you're going to get anything out of reporting posts then grow a spine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom