What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

No one can stop Israel without an international effort. Soon if this deal put forward by Kerry doesn't achieve any results Palestinians should go to the UN and an international effort for a Palestinian state should begin.
UN can do nothing, just wait for the Armageddon, or maybe wait for all the Muslims to snap? so that they attack like there is no tomorrow lol

Ok this is getting ridiculous, im off...

Why's it ridiculous? Because you keep trying to push a lie that Hamas employs 'special' methods rather than speak the truth that they fought off occupying forces.

So what are they waiting for? why are not they applying for UN? Don't they already have international support?

They did but it's not as easy as you think, the US keeps threatening the PA if they go any further and Israel had frozen their assets.

They threatened harsh measures had Palestinians went on with that.

Israel constantly threatens the Palestinians and the world does nothing about it.

Hamas isn't waiting for the two faced world's opinion. We will rightfully arm ourselves to defend ourselves from these psychotic supremacist killers.

I'm with my Israeli brethren on this one !
@Hazzy997 never could be trusted - Ever since I found out that he actually has a Jewish Girl Friend & only maintains this Anti-Israel stance to keep the love-life spiced up !

sorry cant find the sarcasm here dear :undecided:

israeli brethren ? okey i have to admit , this one was awesome :laughcry:

or i'm getting the wrong message ?:eek:

Why's it ridiculous? Because you keep trying to push a lie that Hamas employs 'special' methods rather than speak the truth that they fought off occupying forces.

They did but it's not as easy as you think, the US keeps threatening the PA if they go any further and Israel had frozen their assets.

They threatened harsh measures had Palestinians went on with that.

Israel constantly threatens the Palestinians and the world does nothing about it.

Hamas isn't waiting for the two faced world's opinion. We will rightfully arm ourselves to defend ourselves from these psychotic supremacist killers.

Are you related to Hamas? you said 'We' that's why I'm asking.

Where did i bash Islamic organisation?
I simply think that Fatah politics is more constructive than Hamas, thats my opinion, you have a problem with that?

BTW: secular ideology is by far not that radical than most Islamist ideologys...

Fatah is another layer of control for Israel, in its apartheid structure. Essentially they are playing the same role as the Inkatha Freedom Party did in the prison-ghettos or "bantustans", in apartheid South Africa.
Which was to keep people under strict control and prevent them from resisting and struggling against an such an inhumane and descpicable apartheid system.

Fatah has exactly that same role, and is therefore nothing short of traitors to Palestinian cause.

Last edited:
dream on please
Everything you do has consequences. If you believe that you can launch rockets at towns of strongest power in ME without consequences, you will be very disappointed.

Dream on it is...because the situation is not about Iran, weapons or Hamas. It is the occupation that Palestinians face.

500 is basically sending a message that if you ever rebel against any aspect of this occupation your people will be killed in the hundreds.

He tries to twist by making it an issue about Iran because he wants to hide the real reason.
First of all Gaza is NOT occupied. There is no a single Israeli there.

Secondly, if Hamas were not conducting terror attacks, the Palestinian state would exist since long time ago and thousands people from both sides would not die. But Hama$ preferred Iranian $$

Last edited:
First of all Gaza is NOT occupied. There is no a single Israel there.

Only gullible people buy into such a narrative.
A territory does not have to have soldiers in it, to be considered occupied. Gaza is not sovereign, because Israel has a blockade against it. It controls its airspace and its waters. So it is a de facto occupation.

Everything you do has consequences. If you believe that you can launch rockets at towns of strongest power in ME without consequences, you will be very disappointed.

First of all Gaza is NOT occupied. There is no a single Israeli there.

Secondly, if Hamas were not conducting terror attacks, the Palestinian state would exist since long time ago and thousands people from both sides would not die. But Hama$ preferred Iranian $$

I was obviously referring to pre-2005 era....

Yet again another false narrative, Amnon. Do you ever get tired of being childish?

Only gullible people buy into such a narrative.
A territory does not have to have soldiers in it, to be considered occupied. Gaza is not sovereign, because Israel has a blockade against it. It controls its airspace and its waters. So it is a de facto occupation.

:tup: ...couldn't have said it any better along with what you said about Fatah.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom