What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

umm, Is it not the same? sorry I maybe sounds so ignorant about specific topic but usually when people take Hamas name or any Palestinian I have seen online, they kind of see them as freedom fighters.. I don't know what is the truth but if they are fighting with Israel's lawlessness then why consider them only the representers of gaza only? :unsure:
The West-bank and Gaza are Palestine.
Gaza is ruled by Hamas.
West-bank by the Palestinian authority,Al-Fatah.

Its not like Palestinian Authority represents the people in West Bank, you know. They are appointed by Israel and the US to keep calm in the prison like bantustans.
Hamas is representing the Palestinians?

Gaza is ruled by Hamas.

That's not good for any of Palestinians.. :what::disagree:
But on the bright side, at least they are doing something to get their land back...

Gaza is ruled by Hamas.

Hamas is representing the Palestinians?

I think if free elections (and not phony fake ones) were held in West Bank, Hamas would get majority of votes. Because its the only political force that seriously challenges the status quo.

How and what are they doing to get their land back?

I mean unlike some other muslim countries (including my own) they are not just watching the show ... whether its Al-Fateh or Hamas, both are fighting for Palestine which I consider is better than sitting silently and doing nothing.....

I think if free elections (and not phony fake ones) were held in West Bank, Hamas would get majority of votes. Because its the only political force that seriously challenges the status quo.
Well, i would say the same about Gaza,if free elections Hamas would lose.
Lets just agree to disagree.

Well, i would say the same about Gaza,if free elections Hamas would lose.
Lets just agree to disagree.

There were free elections. Fatah lost and Hamas won. In fact, Fatah even tried to hold on to power, but were forced out.

What a funny name 'Islamic Jihad' Is there 'un-Islamic Jihad' as well?

Clearly sounds like a product of some un-Islamic agency, same like we hear a lot in news, Islamic Talibans / Islamists but in reality they should be called Un-Islamic Talibans and Dajjalis.

Anyhow, this name sounds familiar, i must have read some news mentioning 'Islamic Jihad'

Islamic Jihad seems to be a new organization.Have not heard much about it.

It's not new....

What Life or 29 means? sorry kinda off topic but did not know where to ask u that.

Ask Armstrong. :)

Iran gives Gaza terrorists hundreds of millions in order they will start another encounter.

But Gaza terrorists know that ror every killed Israeli there will be 50 killed terrorists. If Israeli casualties will pass 200, we will enter Gaza and cleanse it of terrorists like we did in West Bank. Thats why they hesitate.

If you wish your people to die for Iranian money you are welcome.

You're stupid.

No, I'm afraid, I don't share the same thought.

A coalition government should be formed soon, happier know pikachu?

Could you also tell me what happend to the Fatah supporters in Gaza after Hamas won?

Could you tell us what happened to Hamas activists before Hamas came in power? Can't? That's what I thought then. STFU!

What a funny name 'Islamic Jihad' Is there 'un-Islamic Jihad' as well?

Clearly sounds like a product of some un-Islamic agency, same like we hear a lot in news, Islamic Talibans / Islamists but in reality they should be called Un-Islamic Talibans and Dajjalis.

Anyhow, this name sounds familiar, i must have read some news mentioning 'Islamic Jihad'

There's a big difference between an knowledgable Islamic organization and the Taliban, don't confuse Palestinian Islamic organizations with domestic strife of Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom