What's new

Hamas soldier and Israeli solider face-to-face conversation on Israel-Gaza border caught on video

Are you getting mad at me again :lol:?

No, I'm giving you good news. :)

This behavior just confirms @T-123456 s comment.
Or are you just uncapable to discuss properly?

Excuse me? What do you expect of me? You realize how hypocritical he is? He can take his agenda somewhere else.

Where are you? Come here I dare you to challenge me about this. @xenon54

Last edited:
They've been testing a lot of things lately and have updated their traning tactics. Today in Gaza people are hearing explosions everywhere, Islamic jihad is having live training.

Also last week Hamas tested two new rockets, one fired into the Sinai and one in the ocean.

Both of them are testing new things lately since they can't get weapons from outside anymore.
keep it up all of gaza will suffer for this if you think that you are traped now we will make the past feel like heaven to you maybe hamas rule in gaza wont last long fatah can do a better job hamas has lost alot making Egypt enemy

keep it up all of gaza will suffer for this if you think that you are traped now we will make the past feel like heaven to you maybe hamas rule in gaza wont last long fatah can do a better job hamas has lost alot making Egypt enemy

Hamas has been in much worse situations than this and Egypt envying Hamas has nothing to do with with any events.

You and Fatah and Israel can kiss Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran's ***.

طز

Last edited:
Take that back...we're getting along privately....

We should a good private conversation.... @Mahmoud_EGY

People may think the opposite...they'd be surprised.

Last edited:
Dont take him serious,he has no argumentation nothing.
Just a little kid blinded by hate.

Really? Just a little kid blinded by hate? So you're going to cop out right. You were trying to score some brownie points and I made a legitimate point which you never mentioned.

So now that makes me a person blinded by hate, why...because I'm speaking the truth and not presenting a one sided attack like you?

If I'm a little kid come to my face and tell me that message me right now we can exchange facebook or email you trash talking low life man.

This is your solution to everything regarding Palestine, just cop out from the debate and make personal attacks.

Who's crazy? Someone who knows the facts or two secular people's with a secular radical ideology that dismiss the facts as long as it suits their idea to bash Islamic organizations?

Fatah members are sitting in Gaza not working and still receiving more money than anyone out there almost $800 dollars a month.

I know people in Fatah, I know Gaza, I know what happened. You simply don't.

Who's crazy? Someone who knows the facts or two secular people's with a secular radical ideology that dismiss the facts as long as it suits their idea to bash Islamic organizations?

Where did i bash Islamic organisation?
I simply think that Fatah politics is more constructive than Hamas, thats my opinion, you have a problem with that?

BTW: secular ideology is by far not that radical than most Islamist ideologys...

Where did i bash Islamic organisation?
I simply think that Fatah politics is more constructive than Hamas, thats my opinion, you have a problem with that?

BTW: secular ideology is by far not that radical than most Islamist ideologys...

You're trying to imply your friend here was making some kind of point. He presented a very flawed argument which I could shut down easily.

How many times do I have to tell you guys no matter how 'constructive' you think someone's politics are that will not help them in any way. They are occupied people's. Don't imply that Israel is a reasonable player which has intentions to end it's occupation. It doesn't, they cite security, identity and demographics issues as reasons they will never withdraw the West Bank.

But you Mr. X are making it seem like there are opportunities for a diplomatic victory or solution. This is not true.

And I wasn't implying 'radical' as if more religious or less religious.

Iran gives Gaza terrorists hundreds of millions in order they will start another encounter.

But Gaza terrorists know that ror every killed Israeli there will be 50 killed terrorists. If Israeli casualties will pass 200, we will enter Gaza and cleanse it of terrorists like we did in West Bank. Thats why they hesitate.

If you wish your people to die for Iranian money you are welcome.
dream on please

dream on please

Dream on it is...because the situation is not about Iran, weapons or Hamas. It is the occupation that Palestinians face.

500 is basically sending a message that if you ever rebel against any aspect of this occupation your people will be killed in the hundreds.

He tries to twist by making it an issue about Iran because he wants to hide the real reason.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom