What's new

Hamas reveal a new Qassam rocket

Will Israel's multi multi billion dollar dome stand up to this state of the art rocket which is oddly named "Qassam ??"?

Only time will tell.

Meanwhile Israel just received another 3 billion in aid from the US.

Well said, no other defence section has to deal with this nonsense.

Stop trolling, they make their own weapons and frames. Of course they won't put warhead in it for now.

LOL, is he also here?:lol:

What we lack in this thread now is for Solomon2 to appear quoting The Bible. Definitely a Hasbara. The amount of nonsense he spurs on a daily basis on several forums is amazing. I just recently saw that other Pak forum. I have also seen him on a blog about KSA (some American that once lived in KSA is the owner of the blog). You learn a lot about people's two-faced behavior this way. Just a quick research. God's know where he is also writing nonsense.

Hillarious.:lol:

Anyway time to go to bed.

Last edited:
This thread wasn't created for informational purposes. It was created for political bashing which doesn't belong in Arab Defence Section. Which is meant for Arab military affairs. Whenever an Israeli is creating threads like this is intended for bashing/demeaning with some other Indians as you've already seen. Please close thread. I didn't create a thread for military rally because it isn't significant. The Palestinian Resistance regulary works to improve its capabilities. They are entitled to that right. We can't have trolls creating threads in this section intended purely for demeaning. We don't have Arab members creating threads about Israeli army munitions/artillery which will be used in attacking Palestinians. It should be this way both ways.

@haman10

It's not same rocket anyways.

What is...?
Why you whine like a girl? I just posted two rocket pics with their names. I did not even comment anything.

Good Job I hope they get thousands of these and when they use them they hit the targets
OK, just don't whine when Israel retaliates.

Last edited:
Will Israel's multi multi billion dollar dome stand up to this state of the art rocket which is oddly named "Qassam ??"?

Only time will tell.

Meanwhile Israel just received another 3 billion in aid from the US.
The rockets are named after Izz ad Din al Qassam. He was a 20th century scholar from Syria, involved in resistance against the Italian and French colonialists. He also was involved in the early Palestinian resistance. He was killed by the jews.

The rockets are named after Izz ad Din al Qassam. He was a 20th century scholar from Syria, involved in resistance against the Italian and French colonialists. He also was involved in the early Palestinian resistance. He was killed by the jews.

The rocket isn't named, they put question marks for people to speculate. Intended for Palestinian society. It will be probably be called Qassam-(insert numbers for range) most likely.

You think things in life are that easy, that you misrepresent situations to Israel's advantage. Doesn't work that way, what matters are facts. You claim self-defense when you're going on offensive. You should accept reality as it is, it is clear to any observer who's going on offensive(especially land grabbing) and who's on defensive in all categories.

It's crucial for Iran and Israel to find common ground and move bilateral relations forward. Both Israel's allies and Iran are committing significant material and men to stump the spread of terrorism and it would be tragic if more resources are spent at verbal fights against each other rather than to fight an enemy that threatens the peace of every country in the world; sure, some will point out the Palestine issue as a barrier to reconciliation, but history has repeatedly demonstrated that bilateral communication is the first and most important step towards settling disputes.

@WebMaster @waz

This thread wasn't created for informational purposes. It was created for political bashing which doesn't belong in Arab Defence Section. Which is meant for Arab military affairs. Whenever an Israeli is creating threads like this is intended for bashing/demeaning with some other Indians as you've already seen. Please close thread. I didn't create a thread for military rally because it isn't significant. The Palestinian Resistance regulary works to improve its capabilities. They are entitled to that right. We can't have trolls creating threads in this section intended purely for demeaning. We don't have Arab members creating threads about Israeli army munitions/artillery which will be used in attacking Palestinians. It should be this way both ways.

@haman10

It's not same rocket anyways.

What is...?

Jews have been using this kind of Mean Tactics since Origin of Islam.. It is part of their Nature.. They can't leave this habit..

this actually seems like good news for Israel

for one they are bigger so they should be easier to spot and harder for Hamas to make and move.

Iron Dome should be able to handle these right????

Why you whine like a girl? I just posted two rocket pics with their names. I did not even comment anything.

Yes as always like cowards

Aid money is being diverted to these peaceful overtures.What a shame at one hand they ask for aid to rebuild and at other prepare to get even more destroyed.

so israel was gifted with superpowers ?

I am islamophobe and you mister you consider kafir cause I am not a muslim ! you hate us too so why should I like ?

Aren't they gifted with SUPERPOWER????
if it wasn't USA protecting them they wouldn't have survived a single fucking year.

Iranian trucks might look like from the post Nazi/Holocaust era germany , but for every Shavit launcher israel has , iran has 10000/20000 Shihab or Sejjil launchers that could turn tel aviv / jerusalem into one big open air gas chamber

Here are some israeli missiles if you think they are not funny:

Shavit:

Shavit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom