What's new

Half of Taliban groups ready for talks: PTI Imran Khan

Seriously , who's side are you on?

Taliban. Simplifying it even more. He is a deobandi. And that's why he is supporting Taliban. Because they both belong to same sect.

If the Taliban would have been Shia or Barelvi he would be the first to demand military action against them. That's why I say Muslim Ummah is in turmoil because of such munafiq mullahs.

These Talibastards and their whole ilk is a joke. They fight against America or its so called agents. They destroy a muslim country. Example like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq.

They side with America and again they destroy a muslim country. Syria, Libya, Afghanistan are few examples.

I both cases they destroy a muslim nation. And jokers like @Zarvan is here issuing fatwa calling others USA dog in his pathetic English.
I am calling USA dogs because they are USA dogs they sold and betrayed Muslims of Afghanistan and also attacked our own Tribal areas they sold Muslims to USA for dollars and tomorrow they will sell their mot......... for dollars too because they are biggest impot.... scums born on the face of the earth your actions created TTP your mass murder of Tribals led to creation of TTP and you think which started the problem in first place will solve it and you are calling me joker you are the biggest joker and all like you who think that thing which caused the cancer would solve it

Its because you are munafiqat ki ulad, just come here to bark like the rest of these !

Abe Talibasstard ki ulad - I have read other article which OP mentioned and said contradictory to that.

I am calling USA dogs because they are USA dogs they sold and betrayed Muslims of Afghanistan and also attacked our own Tribal areas they sold Muslims to USA for dollars and tomorrow they will sell their mot......... for dollars too because they are biggest impot.... scums born on the face of the earth your actions created TTP your mass murder of Tribals led to creation of TTP and you think which started the problem in first place will solve it and you are calling me joker you are the biggest joker and all like you who think that thing which caused the cancer would solve it

Haan haan ab dafa ho jao.

Seriously , who's side are you on?
I am on side of Islam and Muslims not on puppets of USA who mass murder Tribals and betray Afghans and betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and @Areesh you once again prove yourself to be a fool I am not deobandi I came to Islam after visiting a shrine but I study Islam and I simply follow Quran and Sunnah and if you want to know what sect I am close to than I am a salafi

I am on side of Islam and Muslims not on puppets of USA who mass murder Tribals and betray Afghans and betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and @Areesh you once again prove yourself to be a fool I am not deobandi I came to Islam after visiting a shrine but I study Islam and I simply follow Quran and Sunnah and if you want to know what sect I am close to than I am a salafi

Haan aik hi party hain donon. Salafi, Deobandi, Ghair Muqlid, Ahle Hadeeth. In supporting Taliban they are all one and the same.

Abe Talibasstard ki ulad - I have read other article which OP mentioned and said contradictory to that.
Its because you are munafiqat ki ulad, just come here to bark like the rest of these !
you both deserve negative rating in these posts. I won't rate this time.
please keep eachother in ignore list, if you can't get along well

Haan aik hi party hain donon. Salafi, Deobandi, Ghair Muqlid, Ahle Hadeeth. In supporting Taliban they are all one and the same.
Yes we are a party we are a party of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and don't betray Muslims for dollars like you

while you terribly failed to grasped the whole picture in your munafiqat.

No, i didn't because it's only brainless idiot & talibani pigs worshiping zombis of Pakistan Terrorist Ittehad who can grasp this shit

Yes we are a party we are a party of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and don't betray Muslims for dollars like you
you believe in killing innocent women and children? and believe in selling your Mutilated version of voilent , non tolerant islam. which God and rasool do you believe in?

Yes Party or Allah. Killings followers of Allah indiscriminately.

Some party you guys are.

you both deserve negative rating in these posts. I won't rate this time.
please keep eachother in ignore list, if you can't get along well

Who is stopping you? go ahead and use your divine powers - no need to tell me what i should do, Mods are there to take necessary action.

Brother I am with you on the whole islam/muslims thing

I also belive Pakistan made a whole bunch of mistakes when it comes to how to deal with the situation

However, we simply cannot allow the TTP to go against the state, I am still for identifying the leaders and groups who wish to talk and submit to the state,

But those who do not simply cannot be allowed to run around and do as they wish they are a threat to all pakistani's and muslims

They are making us weaker, either they submit or we have no option but to hit them

what alternative is there??

Back
Top Bottom