What's new

Half of Taliban groups ready for talks: PTI Imran Khan

Cyber goons too

very well said,
IK should ask his sons to come back from UK and start living in Fata or KPK, so people feel safe as whats they point he wants our kids/Jawans to talk with TTP but his sons lives in comfort in UK ?

Even when these TTP kills Jawans and this bhens ki poonch wants to talk with them ... Ask his sons to come and talk with TTP .... simple

@Spring Onion

Have you read the Sami-ul-Haq latest statement regarding the issue ? He has gone nuts supporting the murderers of 64,000 Pakistanis this time . I haven't seen more open support till now . On the other hand , the Shiite are doing a sit in across the country and they wont budge up this time .

@Spring Onion

Have you read the Sami-ul-Haq latest statement regarding the issue ? He has gone nuts supporting the murderers of 64,000 Pakistanis this time . I haven't seen more open support till now . On the other hand , the Shiite are doing a sit in across the country and they wont budge up this time .

Gov. Have already something about this guy..
Mullah.jpg

@Spring Onion

NO. what did he say ?

i think he talked about talks process so far and at last he said he wont be talks broker.

anyway i dont trust these samiul haqs or fazlus. They are just playing their own politics while their own sons and daughters are enjoying western life in west.

very well said,
IK should ask his sons to come back from UK and start living in Fata or KPK, so people feel safe as whats they point he wants our kids/Jawans to talk with TTP but his sons lives in comfort in UK ?

Even when these TTP kills Jawans and this bhens ki poonch wants to talk with them ... Ask his sons to come and talk with TTP .... simple

Politics is not based on emotions when it comes to practical my dear.

Emotions are only used for political agenda. political agenda is not used for fulfilling emotions

Haan aik hi party hain donon. Salafi, Deobandi, Ghair Muqlid, Ahle Hadeeth. In supporting Taliban they are all one and the same.

I would differ ... Deobandis are muqallid of Imam Abu Hanifa & Taliban infact follow to deobandi sect they are not Salafi or Ahle Hadith ............

I would differ ... Deobandis are muqallid of Imam Abu Hanifa & Taliban infact follow to deobandi sect they are not Salafi or Ahle Hadith ............

Yeah I know. I said they are same when it comes to supporting Taliban.

you both deserve negative rating in these posts. I won't rate this time.
please keep eachother in ignore list, if you can't get along well

Nearly mostly people will like to put @Leader in ignore list .........

just kill them yara muslim or non muslim who cares just Destroy these TTP haramis

NO. what did he say ?

i think he talked about talks process so far and at last he said he wont be talks broker.

anyway i dont trust these samiul haqs or fazlus. They are just playing their own politics while their own sons and daughters are enjoying western life in west.

If the Govt has decided to operate against Taliban , then it shouldn't look for " excuses " and come out in the open regarding it . The military operations are no solution for if they were , they would have worked 8 years before , the same " talks are only way forward " .

But TTP is puppet of USA & India ...........

If you seriously believe that , what reason do we have to negotiate with them according to all the Mullahs who are hell bent on saying otherwise ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom