What's new

Half of Taliban groups ready for talks: PTI Imran Khan

Khan kei khilaaaf na bolnaaa ! :mad:

Waisee Areesh tereiii leader - Imran Khan - nei disappoint bohat kiyaa haiii ! :(

Hes as big a tatuuuu as the others - Change kiya laiii gaiii yeh ? :hitwall:

Ghanta change kiya hai difference between him & raja riaz is that he can speak urdu & english and his tummy is less spread.

Why PTI has nothing to do with it? It's always butt hurt IK worshiping PTI goon who go bonkers over any criticism against his god , You human worshipers should ask your parliamentarians to amend bill of blaspheme law and add idiot khan to the list against whom nobody should talk. Brainless zombies.

instead of barking this much in your mother tongue, if you had focused on reading the article, you along with other brainless children of status quo might have saved alot of time.. show me a single person above who criticized in a reasonable manner, hell none of you actual read !

Khan kei khilaaaf na bolnaaa ! :mad:

Waisee Areesh tereiii leader - Imran Khan - nei disappoint bohat kiyaa haiii ! :(

Hes as big a tatuuuu as the others - Change kiya laiii gaiii yeh ? :hitwall:

Change laye gai. Tamam Musalmanon ka mar kar un par shariat nafiz karain gai Taliban ki madad sai. This is the real change.

and by the way this information was given to APC by military intelligence report as well.

instead of barking this much in your mother tongue, if you had focused on reading the article, you along with other brainless children of status quo might have saved alot of time.. show me a single person above who criticized in a reasonable manner, hell none of you actual read !

It's IK's pillas who go around on keep barking - aur mai ne konsa tumhari dum par paaon rakh dia tha that you started barking? etna hai kaha tha ke "What he actually wants?"

Yes because he know you can't win this war even Kiyani said in a briefing operation in NW would only increase terror attacks not solve it finally you have to talk and it was Imran who saw it from day what was going to happen when our pet dogs of USA in Pakistan were sending our forces inside tribal areas he warned from day one but still some were too loyal pets of USA and mass murdered their own people which resulted in creation off TTP and soon again all the assumptions of USA puppets will fail and how may operations you do TTP would be still their and you will again say Imran was right but USA pets were too idiots to listen and you will finally end this war by talking to TTP and accepting lot of their demands

USA puppets are your favorite Taliban who are fighting in Syria using American weapons.

USA puppets are your favorite Taliban who are fighting in Syria using American weapons.
USA puppets are those dogs who killed Tribals and send Pakistan Army in Tribal areas and are still doing same and if USA orders they will sell their mo.......... to USA they are only good at eating shit of their master USA if you think entering NW will solve the problem go ahead every Army General know it that it would only increase the problem not solve it

It's IK's pillas who go around on keep barking - aur mai ne konsa tumhari dum par paaon rakh dia tha that you started barking? etna hai kaha tha ke "What he actually wants?"[/pquote]

this is what you said

What is this chutiyapa - what actually he wants?

when you spoke in your mother tongue, I replied and deleted thinking tht I shouldnt be going down following your family values, you brought it back... its you munafiqat ki ulad along with these rest of the barking dogs, jin ki dum per paon aya hai..

go read article before telling the world your family values.. and this information was given to APC by military intelligence report. go call on names !

Last edited:
USA puppets are those dogs who killed Tribals and send Pakistan Army in Tribal areas and are still doing same and if USA orders they will sell their mo.......... to USA they are only good at eating shit of their master USA if you think entering NW will solve the problem go ahead every Army General know it that it would only increase the problem not solve it

Keep barking Zarvan.

when you spoke in your mother tongue, I replied and deleted tht I shouldnt be going down following your family values, you brought it back... its you munafiqat ki ulad along with these rest of the barking dogs, jin ki dum per paon aya hai..

go read article before telling the world your family values.

Illegitimate child of bearded animals and their pilla party of their whore barking on every passer by will talk about family values now - i don't want to waste my time on reading same bullshit which these clean shaved talibani pig keep repeating, although i know you get butt hurt when somebody talks about your god, but if he passed different sh!t this time and than you could have simply pointed out instead of showing your Pakistani Terrorist Itehad mentality.

These Talibastards and their whole ilk is a joke. They fight against America or its so called agents. They destroy a muslim country. Example like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq.

They side with America and again they destroy a muslim country. Syria, Libya, Afghanistan are few examples.

I both cases they destroy a muslim nation. And jokers like @Zarvan is here issuing fatwa calling others USA dog in his pathetic English.

Illegitimate child of bearded animals and their pilla party of their whore barking on every passer by will talk about family values now - i don't want to waste my time on reading same bullshit which these clean shaved talibani pig keep repeating, although i know you get butt hurt when somebody talks about your god, but if he passed different sh!t this time and than you could have simply pointed out instead of showing your Pakistani Terrorist Itehad mentality.

Its because you are munafiqat ki ulad, just come here to bark like the rest of these !

Back
Top Bottom