What's new

Half of Taliban groups ready for talks: PTI Imran Khan

The so called TTP has never been a unified force.

There are elements which are Pro-Pakistan and others that are Anti-Pakistan.

We need to have the Pro-Pakistan elements go after the Anti-Pakistan TTP.

PA should help these Pro-Pakistan groups against the Anti-Pakistan elements of TTP like Mullah Fazlullah.

I think it's enough of this Pro/Anti & lashkers shit - everyone needs to be dismantled or crushed and FATA to be made province or part of KPK --- If people of those area still want to live in 15th century instead of joining 21st century than let them go, so that they can do whatever they want. Why hold back progress of whole country and risk the security of millions of people because of them.

Hahaha we are not denying our army already admit we are involved and carrying out assasination and sabotage in Pakistan and we are ready please come fast.

Dont be retarded

indias hand is involved in this

payback will come to India in a big way

Then you have no reason to cry about the attacks on your parliament or Mumbai or the attempts to recruit muslims effected by hindu attacks in gujraat or muzzafarnager

Next... lol
What ..he wants?
history.. genious?
its funny!

This indian below(Czar786) has given a very accurate statement. You fools never learn from past experiences. When IK says "Talk" it does NOT just means talk, literally. It implies that non-combative approach should be taken. TTP is nothing but scattered criminals, same criminals used to bomb markets & buses when USSR was sitting in Afghan. Of course they were handled by anti-Pak agencies from Afghan soil. Same isolated groups of criminals have been told by their handlers to adopt a NEW name this time i.e. TTP. Afghan Talibs have already expressed their dissociation with TTP. It's just a name to misguide & confuse gullible like you guys. Keep air-bombing their houses & there will be 5 more for every one you'll murder. At the end Pak civilians will suffer more. There is infection in lungs & you are giving aspirin to suppress just one symptom of that infection; fever. You are NOT using anti-biotics to eliminate the infection itself. You are fools of the worst kind.

Go ahead bomb houses... After every attack, 10 surviving relatives of deceased will volunteer, handlers will take them to Afghan, they'll brain-wash them with out-of-context verses from Quran & Hadees. & then handlers will make them travel to where Army's convoy is travelling & revenge-full guy will kill 20 of ur brave soldiers. Another one will walk to some market in Lahore & will ruin 50 families there... Please keep up with ur stupid approach.!

The ONLY way out is to somehow detect & sever the link between those criminals & their handlers. This can NEVER be achieved thru F-16s. That's all IK is saying. Tackle them intelligently, just like anti-Pak agencies are intelligently using them against Pak.!! Air-bombing is what a mental schizophrenic will do & expect solution by doing so.

I repeat, don't take the word "Talk" so literally. IK has MANY times pointed out that foreign agencies are handling these terrorists... So "Talk" means cut them off from working for foreign agencies. & That, cannot be achieved by air-bombing them. You have to "BUY" them towards your side... Make "deals" with them...

Bangladesh liberation part 2 just started some ppl are soo dum they don't learn from their past mistake OMG
get ready partition of pakistan after the break :pop:

...Taking them all on is neither feesable nor smart......indias hand is involved in this
Neither is air-bombing...

If u admit that india is involved in this then remember india was also involved in East-Pak??? What did ur combative approach bring out??? Division of country. That's exactly Czar786 pointed out. You are repeating the history fool.

When Dajjal-the-zionist-US-&-Co. started drones with Mushy-the-traitor's help. The ONLY purpose was to generate a supply of suicide-bombers... To achieve that, they needed revenge-ful bunch, & to achieve that they had to kill many children & innocent civilians (hence they bombed schools & weddings on purpose) ... Thanks to Mushy-the-traitor letting CIA work freely inside tribal areas, they had handlers already in place in shape of Maulvis running maddrassas.

When someone's relative was killed by drone, revengeful relative had nowhere to go except to maddrassas... Cleric of maddrassa recruited him & sent him for further training & brainwashing... They told him that his relative died because Pakistan had given airbases for drones to fly. So go & attack Pakistani civilians & soldiers. He'll die a pain-less quick death; go to paradise & at the same time avenge for his innocent children that were killed by drone.

Now Pak-Army wants to continue the process. Well, then don't cry later when next blast rocks market near you & your children become a target. Just remember YOU supported killing of their family members & destruction of their house(s) ..&.. Yahoooooed when a bomb killed the child of that suicide bomber. That tribal wants to YAHOOOOOO too. He has every right to. You started it. He's just taking justified revenge.

Pak Army is violating ORDER of Prophet Muhammad too when the throw a blind air-raid on inhabited places. They should rather use SSG etc. to minimize hurting innocent. That's what IK means when he says "TALK" ..&.. NOT "bomb"... get it thru ur thick skull now?

Bukhari:-52:257:
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's messenger disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:21:10:
..."I advise you ten things, (even during a war) Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."(Air-bombing instead of precision-raid IS cowardly)

I am also relative of deceased and want justice for my family members which as per Islam (Quran) & most of world's law is death of murders, you can't simply snatch this right from me by quoting some Hadith to suite your objectives. In this way we shouldn't hang any murderer as well as his relative can go violent and take revenge.

Bangladesh 2, 3 or 4 - i don't care - i want my country safe and clear of these scumbags, I have sympathy with noncombatant causalities as it shouldn't be there but it do happens in wars. ....

Firstly you did NOT get my point at all. Stop getting emotional & use ur brain.
Air bombing is what I am against Get it now?

No one wants to take ur Quranic rights away; but Quran does NOT give u right to kill innocent.. That's exactly what u r doing with Air-Bombings...When will u use sahab-bahadur SSG & sorts...? Why not send troops on ground to carry out precision strikes to minimize civilian causalities??? Make surprise-ground-invasions of territory, instead of announced ops like they're gonna do soon??? Nor does that Hadees implies anything like that. All I said was that air-bombing is NOT the right approach as it kills indiscriminately. Precision strike should have been carried out by so-called commandos(SSG). Yaa unhain jahaiz mai dainaay key liyay rakhaa hoa haay? Improve ISI's work to ferret out the handlers & bust the chain-of-command... Your stupid Army is doing EXACTLY what anti-Pak agencies want them to do. Air-bomb their own civilians. Get into a civil war with own people. A Pak-spring. Your SSG & ISI are apparently pathetic enough to sit in homes like sissies, instead use F-16s to air-bomd their OWN country... Bravo...... :tdown:
I understand, you don't take directions from Prophet(Hadees) rather you are a follower of Dajjal. Hence like to air-bomb houses just like Dajjal's donkeys do. Good luck. It's prophet's promise that followers of Dajjal are in hell. Most definitely.

secondly, Just like u have rights , those whose loved one YOUR beloved killed first also reserve the right to revenge loss of their loved ones. YOUR army started it first & assisted Dajjal's donkeys with air-bases & helped bomb tribal's children in schools & their happily going weddings,, so they get to have the last strike. That's justice, you like justice right...!!
Work on ur memory so that u would know u started it & they have every right to make it even.

168 children killed in drone strikes

Relatives of these children & many more women & non-fighting men, reserve the right to take revenge from those Pakistanis who are glad that tribals are being attacked... Don't shed tears when next time there's an explosion near you or your loved ones. You asked for it.

2006:
"...70-80 people who died were pupils"
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan school raid sparks anger

Now govt is deciding to carry out operation & how stupid of them THEY ARE ANNOUNCING IT... so that ALL terrorist will get plenty of time to run away into Afghan & elsewhere... :tdown:

Last edited:
Bangladesh liberation part 2 just started some ppl are soo dum they don't learn from their past mistake OMG
get ready partition of pakistan after the break :pop:

Dude. just leave out of it, seriously.

This indian below(Czar786) has given a very accurate statement. You fools never learn from past experiences. When IK says "Talk" it does NOT just means talk, literally. It implies that non-combative approach should be taken. TTP is nothing but scattered criminals, same criminals used to bomb markets & buses when USSR was sitting in Afghan. Of course they were handled by anti-Pak agencies from Afghan soil. Same isolated groups of criminals have been told by their handlers to adopt a NEW name this time i.e. TTP. Afghan Talibs have already expressed their dissociation with TTP. It's just a name to misguide & confuse gullible like you guys. Keep air-bombing their houses & there will be 5 more for every one you'll murder. At the end Pak civilians will suffer more. There is infection in lungs & you are giving aspirin to suppress just one symptom of that infection; fever. You are NOT using anti-biotics to eliminate the infection itself. You are fools of the worst kind.

Go ahead bomb houses... After every attack, 10 surviving relatives of deceased will volunteer, handlers will take them to Afghan, they'll brain-wash them with out-of-context verses from Quran & Hadees. & then handlers will make them travel to where Army's convoy is travelling & revenge-full guy will kill 20 of ur brave soldiers. Another one will walk to some market in Lahore & will ruin 50 families there... Please keep up with ur stupid approach.!

The ONLY way out is to somehow detect & sever the link between those criminals & their handlers. This can NEVER be achieved thru F-16s. That's all IK is saying. Tackle them intelligently, just like anti-Pak agencies are intelligently using them against Pak.!! Air-bombing is what a mental schizophrenic will do & expect solution by doing so.

I repeat, don't take the word "Talk" so literally. IK has MANY times pointed out that foreign agencies are handling these terrorists... So "Talk" means cut them off from working for foreign agencies. & That, cannot be achieved by air-bombing them. You have to "BUY" them towards your side... Make "deals" with them...

Neither is air-bombing...

If u admit that india is involved in this then remember india was also involved in East-Pak??? What did ur combative approach bring out??? Division of country. That's exactly Czar786 pointed out. You are repeating the history fool.

When Dajjal-the-zionist-US-&-Co. started drones with Mushy-the-traitor's help. The ONLY purpose was to generate a supply of suicide-bombers... To achieve that, they needed revenge-ful bunch, & to achieve that they had to kill many children & innocent civilians (hence they bombed schools & weddings on purpose) ... Thanks to Mushy-the-traitor letting CIA work freely inside tribal areas, they had handlers already in place in shape of Maulvis running maddrassas.

When someone's relative was killed by drone, revengeful relative had nowhere to go except to maddrassas... Cleric of maddrassa recruited him & sent him for further training & brainwashing... They told him that his relative died because Pakistan had given airbases for drones to fly. So go & attack Pakistani civilians & soldiers. He'll die a pain-less quick death; go to paradise & at the same time avenge for his innocent children that were killed by drone.

Now Pak-Army wants to continue the process. Well, then don't cry later when next blast rocks market near you & your children become a target. Just remember YOU supported killing of their family members & destruction of their house(s) ..&.. Yahoooooed when a bomb killed the child of that suicide bomber. That tribal wants to YAHOOOOOO too. He has every right to. You started it. He's just taking justified revenge.

Pak Army is violating ORDER of Prophet Muhammad too when the throw a blind air-raid on inhabited places. They should rather use SSG etc. to minimize hurting innocent. That's what IK means when he says "TALK" ..&.. NOT "bomb"... get it thru ur thick skull now?

Bukhari:-52:257:
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's messenger disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:21:10:
..."I advise you ten things, (even during a war) Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."(Air-bombing instead of precision-raid IS cowardly)

I am also relative of deceased and want justice for my family members which as per Islam (Quran) & most of world's law is death of murders, you can't simply snatch this right from me by quoting some Hadith to suite your objectives. In this way we shouldn't hang any murderer as well as his relative can go violent and take revenge.

Bangladesh 2, 3 or 4 - i don't care - i want my country safe and clear of these scumbags, I have sympathy with noncombatant causalities as it shouldn't be there but it do happens in wars. We avoided use of force on NW but still all the p!gs gathered there and made this launching pad to attack us, do people there don't know that these foreign terrorists living among them & their relatives are blasting and slaughtering children of others? was there not deal with these tribes that they should not let their areas of possession to be used against Pakistan? Do they don't know that as per FCR it's collective responsibility of tribe for any crime committed against state and either they have to either punish the criminals or hand over to state or feel wrath collectively? Have they punished any of these pigs or handed over to state? No - but instead they gave them shelter, So, these attacks are justified and it's time to terrorize these p!gs, they should feel the pain of what relatives of 70K+ felt. Enough of this BS that if you kill the ba$$tards than their relatives will join to take revenge, Where is statistics to prove that all suicide bombers were father or kid of victim? How many relatives of Punjabi talibans are killed in army operations? How many relatives of Uzbeks, Chechen & Arabs our army has killed that they are here on holy jihad against us?

These fcuking mullahs are capable of brainwashing any normal person and make him suicide bomber, start blind jihad for 72 virgins, relative of deceased or not play no or minor role in this recruitment, so stop deceiving people. These mullahs are the worst enemies than TTP and madrassas have become academies of brainwashing and theoretical training of terrorism --- parallel operation must be done on these mullahs across Pakistan and these radicals who are misleading innocent minds must be killed and all madrassas and mosques must be regulated and brought under state control, they haven't done anything good for country or islam in last 66 years working independently nor they are gonna do in future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Leader i appreciate that you have deleted your non-sense, but still i will request that never ever involve my parents in your PTI style comments, i am not that much nice that i will tolerate that.

Last edited:
@LoveIcon I delete because I felt I shouldnt be talking in your mother tongue. that was the reason I deleted.

No wonder PTI is collection of human worshiper rabid goons.

PTI has got nothing to do with you speaking in your mother tongue or I refusing to speak in your mother tongue. I just wanted to avoid barking dogs !

Lol. And then people say he is not Taliban khan.

Khan kei khilaaaf na bolnaaa ! :mad:

Waisee Areesh tereiii leader - Imran Khan - nei disappoint bohat kiyaa haiii ! :(

Hes as big a tatuuuu as the others - Change kiya laiii gaiii yeh ? :hitwall:

PTI has got nothing to do with you speaking in your mother tongue or I refusing to speak in your mother tongue. I just wanted to avoid barking dogs !

Why PTI has nothing to do with it? It's always butt hurt IK worshiping PTI goon who go bonkers over any criticism against his god , You human worshipers should ask your parliamentarians to amend bill of blaspheme law and add idiot khan to the list against whom nobody should talk. Brainless zombies.

Yes because he know you can't win this war even Kiyani said in a briefing operation in NW would only increase terror attacks not solve it finally you have to talk and it was Imran who saw it from day what was going to happen when our pet dogs of USA in Pakistan were sending our forces inside tribal areas he warned from day one but still some were too loyal pets of USA and mass murdered their own people which resulted in creation off TTP and soon again all the assumptions of USA puppets will fail and how may operations you do TTP would be still their and you will again say Imran was right but USA pets were too idiots to listen and you will finally end this war by talking to TTP and accepting lot of their demands

Back
Top Bottom