What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stating the truth yaar,,,,they have been doing trials for a long long time now but some new problem comes here and there.
It has been reported that air ducts of tejas are a bit smaller than they should be,

Links ?

Don't remember,,think i read it somewhere.
Thats not the point anyways,,,the point is there are some problems which we don't know yet and due to those tejas is still in the testing phase.

What those problems really are,,,we may never know

Hal is the chief integrator or builder.
Even drdo is at fault as many of our indigenous systems have not performed as was envisaged.

Yes design faults are there like small ducts but we have no idea what other problems are,,,i mean there is a reason for delay and for a while,,,at least last 10-12 years money has beenno problem.

We can import whatever systems we like,,,still its not getting foc??

HAL is cheif integrator or builder. It could be potentially outsourced to Boeing or any other Aircraft builder. But their contribution to the project was limited assembling it. What if the designer do not know what, where and when is required to put in to aircraft to fly how could HAL start assembly.

The project management owned by ADA they MUST stand up and take blame. They had prepare a project which had 100% guarantee to fail. If they were wise they could have had three independent and parallel project e.g. Tajes with readily available sub systems in mkt. engine and Radar.

Once Tajes start flying and accepted to Air force they could integrate indigenous engine, radar (after they met requirements) to it.

But they did opposite ... came up with dream project with no or very low level of knowledge, experience, no existent industrial base with Zero say of expert (HAL).:hitwall:

It's not HAL's fault. They are manufacturing based on a design and BOM selected by ADA. We must blame them if they could not deliver as per agreed schedule. So far they are on target!!

@sancho I'm no expert in this field please correct me if I'm wrong

HAL is cheif integrator or builder. It could be potentially outsourced to Boeing or any other Aircraft builder. But their contribution to the project was limited assembling it. What if the designer do not know what, where and when is required to put in to aircraft to fly how could HAL start assembly.

The project management owned by ADA they MUST stand up and take blame. They had prepare a project which had 100% guarantee to fail. If they were wise they could have had three independent and parallel project e.g. Tajes with readily available sub systems in mkt. engine and Radar.

Once Tajes start flying and accepted to Air force they could integrate indigenous engine, radar (after they met requirements) to it.

But they did opposite ... came up with dream project with no or very low level of knowledge, experience, no existent industrial base with Zero say of expert (HAL).:hitwall:

It's not HAL's fault. They are manufacturing based on a design and BOM selected by ADA. We must blame them if they could not deliver as per agreed schedule. So far they are on target!!

Whatever man,,,my point is public companies.
Do u know that kaveri was designed as a variable cycle engine??

What stupid organization tries to make a vce on first fucking attempt??
Who can defend such stupidity?

Whatever man,,,my point is public companies.
Do u know that kaveri was designed as a variable cycle engine??

What stupid organization tries to make a vce on first fucking attempt??
Who can defend such stupidity?

I agree if you say Public companies in General are under performers!!

It's not competency but the attitude and overall environment, we need to blame. Remember same person in different condition can produce different results!

I agree if you say Public companies in General are under performers!!

It's not competency but the attitude and overall environment, we need to blame. Remember same person in different condition can produce different results!

Sure man,,i am not saying they are bad,,,with fixed salary and no pressure who wants to work really??
no one,,thats the human nature

If Tejas were to send to battlefield today, will it be better/equal in performance to Mig-21Bis?

My dear frnd Sancho is not an expert.. He is Certified LCA troll.. :P No offence Sancho brother...

Here is my story:
The Story of Marut: It was first Jet India made. It was good plane but failed because it was underpowered. India went to every one begging for engine, no one gave it to India. So India thought we will go and build fighter aircraft with engine. In 1969 condition was different and not everyone was ready to share knowledge or Engine.

After LCA program started there were 2 major speedbumps
a) After Pokhran-II, LCA PV1 was parked in my garage for many years.
b) Mulla-yam Singh tried to close LCA program on the request of Dallals..
Some minor hickups were also there
a) Dallals tried to stop LCA project as well

The ADA role can not be undermined. There was a ego clash between ADA and HAL, which made this thing worse. ADA mismanagement was also responsible. IAF attitude (and corrupt nexus) is also contributed to it.

My dear frnd Sancho is not an expert.. He is Certified LCA troll.. :P No offence Sancho brother...

Here is my story:
The Story of Marut: It was first Jet India made. It was good plane but failed because it was underpowered. India went to every one begging for engine, no one gave it to India. So India thought we will go and build fighter aircraft with engine. In 1969 condition was different and not everyone was ready to share knowledge or Engine.

After LCA program started there were 2 major speedbumps
a) After Pokhran-II, LCA PV1 was parked in my garage for many years.
b) Mulla-yam Singh tried to close LCA program on the request of Dallals..
Some minor hickups were also there
a) Dallals tried to stop LCA project as well

The ADA role can not be undermined. There was a ego clash between ADA and HAL, which made this thing worse. ADA mismanagement was also responsible. IAF attitude (and corrupt nexus) is also contributed to it.

Pretty much in line with my assessment of situation.
But ADA is the prime agency failed on project management and PR (communication).

Meh. Tejas doesn't even have DSI like JF-17 does. It's not like Tejas is priority for the IAF. That in my opinion is Rafale from France.

Not a single serial production Tejas has ever rolled off the assembly lines. The first squadron likely won't be raised until 2018 at the earliest.
Because anything with DSI sucks:D:D

Meh. Tejas doesn't even have DSI like JF-17 does. It's not like Tejas is priority for the IAF. That in my opinion is Rafale from France.

Not a single serial production Tejas has ever rolled off the assembly lines. The first squadron likely won't be raised until 2018 at the earliest.

Good observation.

dude seriously.u have been on going on about DSI for a really long time.it is a medium level technology.it doesn't render jf17 invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom