What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bird, the LCA Tejas that is.

Do you know who fears India's development??? It's not Pakistan nor China. It is Australia, Europe, and America that fears India's rise the most. China NEVER blocked the 1-2-3 nuke deal (contrary to India Media). I was there and following the events.

There has been lots of chatter in Pakistan about "India Collapsing", and in India about "Pakistan Collapsing", but no such non-sense in China. Do you understand why??? China understands that unstable neighbors are not good. If your neighbors are prosperous you will be better off. Who would want to be surrounding by a bunch of idiots or fanatics?! A house is more valuable if it is in a good neighborhood. That is Chinese thinking. It is NOT a zero-sum game.

OFF TOPIC but

China NEVER blocked the 1-2-3 nuke deal (contrary to India Media). I was there and following the events.

Link please.

It is Australia, Europe, and America that fears India's rise the most.

Wouldn't it be easier for them not to give us the nuclear deal.....Don't you think ?

Beautiful bird, the LCA Tejas that is.

Do you know who fears India's development??? It's not Pakistan nor China. It is Australia, Europe, and America that fears India's rise the most. China NEVER blocked the 1-2-3 nuke deal (contrary to India Media). I was there and following the events.

There has been lots of chatter in Pakistan about "India Collapsing", and in India about "Pakistan Collapsing", but no such non-sense in China. Do you understand why??? China understands that unstable neighbors are not good. If your neighbors are prosperous you will be better off. Who would want to be surrounding by a bunch of idiots or fanatics?! A house is more valuable if it is in a good neighborhood. That is Chinese thinking. It is NOT a zero-sum game.

Can you give some figures which European country fears India’s development and which American country? What is their volume of trade, ratio of import and export, balance of payment favorable or not? India is in transition process from agriculture to industry. Europe is not a single country; India has different relations with each and every country.

In your intro thread you made serious attacks on Americans…now you’re involving Europe and Australia collectively... again blind statements to provoke differences between China and rest of the world!

Despite several notices you haven’t corrected your country and location flag…

You are using China for trolling and this is serious offence!

hey anathema! why are u so happy! i dont understand.. u guyz tend to compare lca with jf-17! OMG!jf-17 is a 4 gen aircraft n d lca aircraft is being buit to remove the aiging migs of ur airforce! so ofcourse it cant be a 4 gen jet like jf-17!
jf-17 represents the new technology the paf has! i agree u hav d mki bt we will soon have j-10 a superior aircraft than the sukhoi! yea yea!

oh! dat time only goes on...5 years more perhaps!
till dat we will have more jf-a7 than ur tejas!
n olso j-10!
boy nly u think dat time will cm! haha

hey anathema! why are u so happy! i dont understand.. u guyz tend to compare lca with jf-17! OMG!jf-17 is a 4 gen aircraft n d lca aircraft is being buit to remove the aiging migs of ur airforce! so ofcourse it cant be a 4 gen jet like jf-17!
jf-17 represents the new technology the paf has! i agree u hav d mki bt we will soon have j-10 a superior aircraft than the sukhoi! yea yea!
And do you think JF 17 will have new techs that LCA won't have? Both are same gen fighter in design and techs, it will be interesting to see and compare the second block of JF 17 and LCA together.
Is the issue with the under performance of the GE404 and heavy frame solved? Just curious. By the way, the Tejas is pretty.
The Mk2 version won't have the GE 404 engine, it might depend on who win MMRCA but it will get GE 414 with over 100Kn thrust, or EJ 200 with 90 - 100 Kn thrust and TVC capabilities.
Not sure how far the weight problem is solved, but HAL gets assistens of EADS on that, lets wait and see what the first specs of the new prototype says.

Is the issue with the under performance of the GE404 and heavy frame solved? Just curious. By the way, the Tejas is pretty.

GE404 is performing as per expectations. The problem was with LCA getting overweight (change in IAF's requirements). So to power this overweight LCA, GE404 was inadequate; Hence India is looking forward to either GE414 or EJ2000 ( As sancho pointed out). But those will intergrated in Mk2 version along with some more changes.

And do you think JF 17 will have new techs that LCA won't have? Both are same gen fighter in design and techs, it will be interesting to see and compare the second block of JF 17 and LCA together.

The Mk2 version won't have the GE 404 engine, it might depend on who win MMRCA but it will get GE 414 with over 100Kn thrust, or EJ 200 with 90 - 100 Kn thrust and TVC capabilities.
Not sure how far the weight problem is solved, but HAL gets assistens of EADS on that, lets wait and see what the first specs of the new prototype says.

Thank you for your polite reply. I am glad you didn't respond full of emotions or fan boyism. I'm looking forward to the Tejas. :cheers:

Sajidkhan,

How old are you ? Seriously you are a kid right...and why are you thinking about who's longer, mine or yours....I am happy because its combat aircraft made by India, its designed by India , Its made for India...Yes we have had problems with it but who doesnt , the learning curve and self reliance more than makes up for the problems that we encoutered while developing this beauty.

Suggest you to read about LCA , JF17 , J10 and su 30 . Then make some credible posts rather posting fanboy stuff.

Assistance that EADS will be providing is not for weight. It would be reduce to Testing time. Plan is to chart out appropriate test plans to reduce the time for IOC. There were some talks about BaE and EADS helping to reduce weight but that i belive is scrapped since LCA will be powered with a more pwoerful engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom