What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not any key technology it's just a engine we have other options too :p:p
WHAT????? ITS THE MAIN TECH IN WHOLE GOD DANM FIGHTER PLAIN.. Like without a heart.. Lol so plz dont be so naive... Have thought something informative ..but u let me down.. Does name kaveri ring any bells ...

Is this an authentic news that only 24 GE414 engines will be bought off the shelf n rest will be built in house with a total Transfer of technology ..i mean 4th gen single crystal blade, metellargy n all the stuff
Yes only 24 , rest will be assembled in India ...
Not sure how much of tech will be transferred ..

My dear frnd Sancho is not an expert.. He is Certified LCA troll.. :P No offence Sancho brother...

Here is my story:
The Story of Marut: It was first Jet India made. It was good plane but failed because it was underpowered. India went to every one begging for engine, no one gave it to India. So India thought we will go and build fighter aircraft with engine. In 1969 condition was different and not everyone was ready to share knowledge or Engine.

After LCA program started there were 2 major speedbumps
a) After Pokhran-II, LCA PV1 was parked in my garage for many years.
b) Mulla-yam Singh tried to close LCA program on the request of Dallals..
Some minor hickups were also there
a) Dallals tried to stop LCA project as well

The ADA role can not be undermined. There was a ego clash between ADA and HAL, which made this thing worse. ADA mismanagement was also responsible. IAF attitude (and corrupt nexus) is also contributed to it.

You are excalty right bro.
And not only technical hindrances but also IAFs ignorance also kill the project. They can fly only 32 squardons but refusing to induct LCA because it is not good. Tell me a fighter name which was inducted in force in 100% form. We bark on Israelis tech but we refuse to see how they develop it. They develop theif first geet seeking missile, inducted in service and use it in arab wars.......even it was named rocket by their pilots.........the point is we need to incourage our scientists, high moral is the key of success.

I meet so many engineers who left DRDO just because of mental fatigue........and one say they worked hard day and night and in response they got just few desperated words. Because IAF personal are not getting heavy pocket for LCA.

Engine contract was signed in 2013 only with first 24 direct purchase and rest tot buil
Delivery is supposed to start in 2014..
I think everyone agrees US delivers developed products on time..

Engine was selected in 2010, and they wasted 2 years on negotiations ... Damn we negotiate as if time never worries us don't we ?
Yes only 24 , rest will be assembled in India ...
Not sure how much of tech will be transferred ..

You are excalty right bro.
And not only technical hindrances but also IAFs ignorance also kill the project. They can fly only 32 squardons but refusing to induct LCA because it is not good. Tell me a fighter name which was inducted in force in 100% form. We bark on Israelis tech but we refuse to see how they develop it. They develop theif first geet seeking missile, inducted in service and use it in arab wars.......even it was named rocket by their pilots.........the point is we need to incourage our scientists, high moral is the key of success.

I meet so many engineers who left DRDO just because of mental fatigue........and one say they worked hard day and night and in response they got just few desperated words. Because IAF personal are not getting heavy pocket for LCA.

USAF did not flinch when it inducted F-16 without BVR missile and ground attack/PGM.

The same IAF did not flinch when it inducted the Su-30 MKI when it did not have a single missile(BVR or WVR) integrated in 1998.

Why this sautela behaviour for our Tejas onlee ?

USAF did not flinch when it inducted F-16 without BVR missile and ground attack/PGM.

The same IAF did not flinch when it inducted the Su-30 MKI when it did not have a single missile(BVR or WVR) integrated in 1998.

Because its 2014.............:coffee:

IAF is not interested in inducting anything Indian. Faaren maal comes with perks that is hard to resist. World over companies setup productions houses and book parts for large orders in advance. Only in India we expect HAL to setup a production house for meagre 40 planes. This is insane..

Its 2015 and then 2016 after this:coffee:
And then what..

IAF is not interested in inducting anything Indian. Faaren maal comes with perks that is hard to resist. World over companies setup productions houses and book parts for large orders in advance. Only in India we expect HAL to setup a production house for meagre 40 planes. This is insane..

And then what..

Then it will be 2017 and we will be on same debate............................
Hope i am wrong:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom