What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o:

:lol:

:nhl_checking:

Let's diggin LCA..
I am awaiting some news about GE engines..

and yes i can
Indian_LCA_Tejas_2.jpg

No,,it simply is not ready
Just an excuse when you want to delay induction? Tejas is far more potent and safer than migs21 that keep killing our pilots on yearly basis.

F16 , Rafale, F35, jf17, j10 were not ready when inducted. First you need to place large orders to justify the production and procurement cost. once that is done, you start production and testing in parallel. Testing schedule accelerates as more planes keep coming out. As you keep clearing the test point, you also upgrade older production lots.

You do all that if you are really interested in inducting indigenous planes.

Just an excuse when you want to delay induction? Tejas is far more potent and safer than migs21 that keep killing our pilots on yearly basis.

F16 , Rafale, F35, jf17, j10 were not ready when inducted. First you need to place large orders to justify the production and procurement cost. once that is done, you start production and testing in parallel. Testing schedule accelerates as more planes keep coming out. As you keep clearing the test point, you also upgrade older production lots.

You do all that if you are really interested in inducting indigenous planes.

There is still an issue with radome of tejas.
The in flight refueling pod is not installed yet.
Some other problems too...................................which no one knows exactly

Point is there is no western alternative to LCA that we are pursuing or want to pursue,,,so all these conspiracy theories are baseless.Airforce wants it badly as this is the replacement of mig-21,,,there is no alternative.

Rafale deal and pakfa are not for mig-21 replacement.

Hence there is some problem which obviously people like us don't know

There is still an issue with radome of tejas.
The in flight refueling pod is not installed yet.
Some other problems too...................................which no one knows exactly

Point is there is no western alternative to LCA that we are pursuing or want to pursue,,,so all these conspiracy theories are baseless.Airforce wants it badly as this is the replacement of mig-21,,,there is no alternative.

Rafale deal and pakfa are not for mig-21 replacement.

Hence there is some problem which obviously people like us don't know

Urgency warrants that you actively take part in the process, induct and keep upgrading with each batch of test points cleared. Import warrants, you dont take part in the process and just keep whining about everything and anything wrong with the plane.

Urgency warrants that you actively take part in the process, induct and keep upgrading with each batch of test points cleared. Import warrants, you dont take part in the process and just keep whining about everything and anything wrong with the plane.

I agree here,,,,they are atleast better than mig-21's at any rate

I have personally sat in a static mig-21 bison at the jodhpur base.
They are damn too old to be considered in 2014........

**** the cockpit is just horrible

Last edited:

I have personally sat in a static mig-21 bison at the jodhpur base.
They are damn too old to be considered in 2014........

**** the cockpit is just horrible
also they are able to deal with anything our western neighbor put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom